Changing my signature

Go to solution Solved by Timothy M.,

• Solution

Go into your profile or press arrow next to your name in upper right corner. Choose Account Settings in the drop down Menu next to your name. Choose Signature in the list at the left of the page. Delete current picture / link  and add new. Save.

I  hope it works.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Oh :huh:  Can't you select it in the Signature box and press delete ?

How did you add it ? Was it a link ?

Yeah, it was just a link to that particular story which then transformed itself into what you see. I can't see the original link, only what's displayed. It's hardly urgent, just irritating. I thought I'd change it to something else and .... 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, northie said:

Yeah, it was just a link to that particular story which then transformed itself into what you see. I can't see the original link, only what's displayed. It's hardly urgent, just irritating. I thought I'd change it to something else and .... 

Yeah, links to stories do that, like this one:

But can't you catch the upper left corner and then delete it ? (find the small cross by hovering the mouse over the upper left corner)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, northie said:

northie, I just pasted your link in my signature to see if I could delete it easily, and I could. 

is there a space after the link that will allow you to backspace into the link? I did that, and the link deleted. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

But can't you catch the upper left corner and then delete it ? (find the small cross by hovering the mouse over the upper left corner)

Been there, tried that - certainly on my tablet I can't find a way of deleting it.

4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

s there a space after the link that will allow you to backspace into the link? I did that, and the link deleted. 

Not that my tablet can find, tried that previously as well. I'll try on my laptop later on. Thanks both.  :)

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, northie said:

Been there, tried that - certainly on my tablet I can't find a way of deleting it.

Not that my tablet can find, tried that previously as well. I'll try on my laptop later on. Thanks both.  :)

You're welcome.

I have trouble doing things on my tablet that are a breeze on the laptop. Hope this is the case for your signature woes, northie. 

• Like 2