Trying to find a story.

Hey all.

I'm trying to find a story that was posted on Nifty. (Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere.) It's in the High school section. It has numerous chapters.

So the basis of the plot is a young guy that goes to a Catholic School meets a jock from a local public school at a cafe before going to see a movie at the mall. During that time they realise their relationship and fall in love. During the story they are outed by the jocks jealous ex-girlfriend and she and his best friend leave them just before going to the Jocks prom. They eventually go on a graduation cruise with friends from the jocks school as well as the ex and his ex best friend. At the cruise the guy from the catholic school gets the jock and the ex best friend to become friends again and he also eventually become friends with the ex gf.

I hope this gives enough info on the plot. I have tried numerous times running down the list on Nifty trying to find this. I know it's somewhere between 2012 and 2015. I hope someone recognises the story and can tell me the name of the story.

Thanks for your time.

Gordon

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

@Forevermotion Hello, and welcome to GA.  I have moved your topic to GA's Lounge because the Story Discussion forum is for GA authors to post threads related to their stories.

The description you wrote for the story you are looking for is very informative, unfortunately, I don't recognize it. Maybe another member of GA will know the story you are referring to and remember it's title or author.

Good luck.

Reader1810

Site Moderation Team

• Like 1