Another issue with the latest story updates

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I seem to be jinxed at the moment. The chapter I added about 30 minutes ago is showing in the New Stories listing on the Stories front page, but not in the Latest story updates on the site front page. I appreciate this is an ongoing issue so I'm not expecting a solution. I'd just appreciate it if the chapter could be slotted in. Thanks.  :) 

Both chapters I've had problems with were post-dated. Is that something I should be avoiding?

• Like 2

I vaguely remember either @Myr or @A.J. posting something about not using the Future Posting System because of the bugs. However, for the life of me, I can't find the post about it. If I recall correctly, keeping a story Unpublished, and flicking the switch later was fine, but the Future Post Dating System was borked.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution
2 hours ago, northie said:

Both chapters I've had problems with were post-dated. Is that something I should be avoiding?

Yes.  Please try posting the next chapter live instead of post-dating it.

• Like 3