Speechless a short story by William King

I am pleased to announce my short story Speechless has been published on Nick Campanella's website. A semi-autobiographical story about a library that brings together two boys, reveals some secrets, and leaves them speechless.

You can check out my story and read it here.

Nick was enthusiastic about posting this short story, because as he said to me: "You have something really great here. Stories like these should be more mainstream, and I'm really glad I can help make that possible. Every child, gay or straight, remembers how they realized their sexuality, and yet, we (I) never read stories about it."

I have to thank Nick for helping me to tidy up and edit the story. I think it's great to be able to bring a gay story to, if you like, a mainstream site. Only I don't see it quite like that anymore - gay and straight - the terms exist, but 'the times they are a changing!'

Let me know what you think. It's a short story and quick to read, your comments and reviews would be most welcome, either here or on the story itself. Here is the space fo anyone to discuss and or ask questions. I promise to come back to you with a reply. Thank you.