3 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Grim is my favorite. I think Dogo and Prism will play big roles in story.

Yay! Even though I never use this word (and I feel a little sick doing it) Grim is BAE.

1 minute ago, Buz said:

In regards to who I want to know more about:

a. the regal Human woman in the cell. I'm sticking to my 'she's his Mother' until it turn out otherwise

b. whoever it is that Grim told Prism about when they met in the Arena, as in 'he's here'. Why does that mean Prism should leave ASAP? At first I would have thought they mean Fasha, but he and Prism have already met?

As far as favourites:

c. Grim. A Healer will win me over every time. Plus he seems nice so far.

d. Styx. I know they all have their own stories to tell, but I am looking forward to his a lot. Plus I love the tattoo we know about (who doesn't want to fly, or glide?) and can't wait to see what the others are 

Ooh... I love how you have it divided. Hopefully I don't disappoint!

1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

That would mean incest for Styx and Max.

It worked for Star Wars... :evil: (DO NOT count this as a confirmation. LOL)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

That would mean incest for Styx and Max.

All they have done so far is kiss and they have really only just met so it is way too early to be 'mate' love. Maybe their relationship does not end up going there?

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I like grim. I'm real curious about dogo

Dogo was always a fun character for me. From his very first moment, I had a specific plan for him, and he's one of the few I never deviated from.

24 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

LOL, There goes Romeo and Juliet.

Unless that's the plot twist to this retelling. :P

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Cynus won’t share that info. I think he likes torture. LOL!

I'm actually not 100% sure Styx's parentage is explained in this particular book... It might be, though. lol,

And since I'm now completely psyched about finishing the series, we'll get there eventually.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

With the power Grim possesses, he surely could have saved Hurr if he had chosen to. Consider that modern doctors revive the clinically dead as a matter of course. Is this restriction by personal choice or a rule followed by his people?

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cynus said:

I'm actually not 100% sure Styx's parentage is explained in this particular book... It might be, though. lol,

And since I'm now completely psyched about finishing the series, we'll get there eventually.

Don’t get me all excited before you finish... Wait, that sounds...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Don’t get me all excited before you finish... Wait, that sounds...

Like a party... :P

9 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

With the power Grim possesses, he surely could have saved Hurr if he had chosen to. Consider that modern doctors revive the clinically dead as a matter of course. Is this restriction by personal choice or a rule followed by his people?

2 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

My nutty keyboard is driving me crazy. I should post the gibberish it creates just to puzzle everyone. Grrr

I'd love to see other people's thoughts on Grim in this. I'm not sure how I can address the question yet without it potentially being a spoiler, but I'll think on it for awhile and get back to you. But other people's theories are much appreciated! :D

As for the gibberish, I say post it. Maybe you'll summon a demon, and we can bond it to you? :devil:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellsheild said:

I know(as a demon) that it takes a very powerful will just for us to even listen to someone outside our view. Total control is almost impossible.

It requires true love, I think. :)

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Cynus said:

Is it because of the demon, or the demon-blood tattoo? :P

I've never liked tattoos. The demon would need to get in a line. Have I never mentioned all the seriously disturbed people who attach themselves to me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Just now, Hellsheild said:

Shhh! You don't want to drag all the crazed demon "lovers" out of the woodwork

I'm just trying to being your devil wingman. We devils and demons need to stick together! ;)

Do you think we could've stopped the gladiator fight by finding Maxthane's demon a partner?

• Like 1
Just now, drpaladin said:

I've never liked tattoos. The demon would need to get in a line. Have I never mentioned all the seriously disturbed people who attach themselves to me?

Ah... yes, I can see how having a demon tattoo would be a bit of a turn off, then. :D In my case, I think most of my past relationships probably consider me the seriously disturbed one. I mean, you've all only had a small glimpse into my psyche through my stories, lol!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Cynus said:

I'm just trying to being your devil wingman. We devils and demons need to stick together! ;)

Do you think we could've stopped the gladiator fight by finding Maxthane's demon a partner?

Don't know, if they were more like praying mantis then it could have become awkwardly more disturbing. With the at least a decapitation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellsheild said:

Don't know, if they were more like praying mantis then it could have become awkwardly more disturbing. With the at least a decapitation.

Oooh... a demonic mantis isn't a bad idea at all!

• Like 1