looking for story recomendations(details inside)

I'm asking here because this place seems to be one of the more active gay literature forums a casual google search revealed, but please feel free to make recommendations from anywhere, published, online, whatever.  Preferably no fanfiction, though.

So, I know this is cliche as all hell, but I've recently got a hankering for some normal guy/bad boy fiction.  That is to say, where the main romantic happening of the story is about a relatively 'normal guy'(everyman, whatever) becoming involved with a 'bad boy'(brooding highschool delinquent, semi-violent loner, bully?, gangster/assassin, you get the idea).  I of course realize that there are plenty of these kind of stories out there, but sometimes it can be difficult to filter.

Would anyone here have any personal recommendations they would like to offer?  Something that matches this general description that you personally found to be an enjoyable read?  Again, I'm glad to take suggestions from all over(except fanfiction, please).  Explicit content is optional.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

"A Healing Heart" by lilansui is very good.  

And The Assassin. :yes: 

Orange, you can also try Sasha Distan's Born Wolf

Hell, try any of Sasha's stories, even if they aren't exactly what you are looking for. They are that good. :)  

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4