Isn’t editor supposed to clear after posting comment?

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I have run into an issue a couple times this week. I believe a new introduced bug.

I know if you type in editor and don’t clear, it saves until you clear, or post content.

I posted a comment on @Cynus new story. I went back to post another comment. The first comment that posted was still in editor. It didn’t clear after posting.

This was on iPhone 8, running Safari. iOS version 11.2.6. @Myr

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

That happens from time to time, but there should be a pop up at the bottom of the editor that asks if you want to clear it.  I'm not sure how the narrator would pick up on it though.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

@BlindAmbition mine says the same, jp. 

I’m mostly on my tablet, and I have to say I love this feature. I was having trouble with submitting post in a PM, so I backed out of it to get rid of the problem. Opened the post again, and everything I had typed was all there. What a huge relief. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@BlindAmbition mine says the same, jp. 

I’m mostly on my tablet, and I have to say I love this feature. I was having trouble with submitting post in a PM, so I backed out of it to get rid of the problem. Opened the post again, and everything I had typed was all there. What a huge relief. :D 

I like that as well. The issue is when it’s still there after you’ve posted it. Doesn’t always happen.

Ive done what you do many times.

• Like 3