What Every Mom Should Do.

Precious is the love between a mother and her son.
Nothing should ever stand in its way.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Love is never having to say you're sorry ... never say you're sorry for who you are or who you love.

Never had the chance to tell my own mother .. i'm sure she knew before she died. i think she'd have been the same way.

thanks Mr.M  xo

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Love is never having to say you're sorry ... never say you're sorry for who you are or who you love.

Never had the chance to tell my own mother .. i'm sure she knew before she died. i think she'd have been the same way.

thanks Mr.M  xo

Same Same.

I did get to tell my Dad and, bless him, he reacted just like this mom did. I was 44 years old when I finally came Out officially. No matter how old you get, it will always be hard.

I hope one day it won't have to be hard at all.

I have a feeling that day is coming soon.

• Love 2

mom died when i was 14.  i was out at 15, more fool me. 

i hope, as well, one day you wont have announce it to anyone...that you can just be

i'm glad your dad just loved you, that's as it should be 

• Love 2

A friend of my daughter Wings finally came out when he was in his early 20's.  He told us when invited to a function I was in charge of. He called to decline the invite, but as we talked, he changed his mind and said he would attend solo. When I asked why not bring a date he admitted he was gay. 

My answer? Tell me something I don't know! Like why shouldn't you include him?

Reply? He didn't think we would accept a gay couple. How did I know? 

Me.  Hon I have known since you were 13.  If I thought it would be a problem we would have had this Convo before the invites went out!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

mom died when i was 14.  i was out at 15, more fool me. 

i hope, as well, one day you wont have announce it to anyone...that you can just be

i'm glad your dad just loved you, that's as it should be 

It was his passing gift to me as was his embracing of my ‘chosen family’ in my new gayborhood. I lost him in January. We parted this life on good terms. No regrets.

Would that my Dad could become a model for all parents. Life is too precious to waste on doing things you will regret one day.

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

We think we keep things so well hidden ... yet they still seem to know.

LOL! It’s so-o true!

Everyone I mean EVERYONE knew what I was before I did. Actually, in truth, before I could admit it to myself.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..