• Site Administrator

And back to

Me                                                                                                                                            Me

Me                                                                                                                                          Me

Me                                                                                                                                       Me

Me                                                                                                                                   Me

Me                            :joe:                                                      :joe:                               Me           

Me                                                                                                                         Me

Me                                                                                                                     Me

Me                                                                                                               Me

Me                                                                                                         Me

Me                                                                                                    Me

Me                                                                                              Me

Me                                                                                        Me

Me                                                                                   Me

Me                                                                             Me

Me                                                                       Me

Me                                                               Me

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

1 hour ago, wildone said:

whooooooo are you who who who who

whooooooo are you who who who who

Well I'm the rightful owner of the shiny :)

:joe:

Someone's either been watching too much CSI or listening to their records

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Actually, that was the wildone trying to do an owl impersonation. And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Sharing a box of Chocolate covered Cashews with everyone.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

The deposed despot is now a black-footed ferret trying to be an owl.... :unsure:  mmmm chocolate covered cashews :D  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

This black footed ferret pretending to be an owl, makes a nice lunch of the molting pigeon :P

Mine :P

:joe:

2018-04-21_1359.png

• Angry 1