• Site Moderator

As usual for this time of day, back to the mighty raptor.

I'll be hosting a Sleepover and serving Butterscotch Brownies today.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Butterscotch brownies are my specialty :D  I'll make a big batch for all in LPW land :D Even the deposed despot can have one.  A little one.  An overcooked corner piece.  Crumb. Maybe.  @wildone  and the Panda Roach @Wesley8890 can have a giant middle piece :D  :joe:  

• Site Administrator
56 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Butterscotch brownies are my specialty :D  I'll make a big batch for all in LPW land :D Even the deposed despot can have one.  A little one.  An overcooked corner piece.  Crumb. Maybe.  @wildone  and the Panda Roach @Wesley8890 can have a giant middle piece :D  :joe:  

Without even editing, I noted that the period is before my name. so it reads Wildone and Wesley8890 can have a giant middle piece :)

Thanks!!! :P

I knew you luved me. Your mind might have been thinking one thing, but your fingers and your heart were doing the right thing :gikkle:

Oh, just for proof :P

2018-05-09_1900.png

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

Without even editing, I noted that the period is before my name. so it reads Wildone and Wesley8890 can have a giant middle piece :)

Thanks!!! :P

I knew you luved me. Your mind might have been thinking one thing, but your fingers and your heart were doing the right thing :gikkle:

Oh, just for proof :P

2018-05-09_1900.png

Curse your editing prowess :facepalm: It's a moot point anyway, since @TalonRider already ate the whole pan.  :unsure:  :joe: 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Ooh my fave part!!!

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

@Valkyrie, I can't believe you let me eat the whoooooooole thing.

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

I've heard thru the grape vine that the wildone is hosting an all you can eat Shrimp Day today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

@Valkyrie, I can't believe you let me eat the whoooooooole thing.

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

I've heard thru the grape vine that the wildone is hosting an all you can eat Shrimp Day today.

I didn't "let" you eat the whole thing...  I could only watch with a mixture of admiration and horror as you scarfed it down in about two seconds flat.  :unsure:  :joe:  :gikkle:  

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

I can eat anything I want?  I want a cheesecake ice cream sundae with brownie crumbles, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup bits, homemade chocolate fudge sauce, and salted caramel drizzle :D  :joe: