• Announcements

• Cia

Site Lag   04/23/2018

Hey all! Just an fyi to everyone that we are aware there is a lag affecting GayAuthors. We are looking into the cause and a fix, so be patient with us and the site. We hope to have everything up and lightning fast again as soon as possible! 
Comicality

Something to uplift your spirits...

Because it's needed every now and then. Hehehe! People will find a way to take issue with you, no matter who you are or what you do. And you might never understand why. But don't let that mentality defeat you. Follow your heart, and be the best person you can be, whether people decide to hate you for it or not. Reach for the stars. Believe in yourselves. And let the people trying to bring you down stay at the bottom of the barrel where they belong.

• Love 4

I think this is something a lot of people needed to hear today, thank you.  :hug:

• Love 1

I agree with @CassieQ. Uplifting and positive. You and your stories are uplifting and make me smile. Even the darker ones carry hope. Hugs buddy!

• Love 2