Comicality

Just having a moment...

If you can, focus not on those that hate and disparage you but on those that love and appreciate you for who you are and the joy you bring with what you do.

There are a great many of us out here, myself included.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

gOJSu9U.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I happen to think you are awesome.  :hug:Because you are.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, MrM said:

If you can, focus not on those that hate and disparage you but on those that love and appreciate you for who you are and the joy you bring with what you do.

There are a great many of us out here, myself included.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

gOJSu9U.jpg

Thanks, Mr. M you have spoken with and passion and Integrity... As a matter of Fact, If it had not been for Comsie... I would have been Dead by now...Comsie Your words, care, and compassion are life themself.. you have given so much... of yourself to all of us... Don't let fools destroy what you have groomed and Built from your most inner being... Don't make their moment yours. You are way too valuable and they can't base you off of perception and Ignorance...that's not stable no matter how you look at it...!!

Edited by Dmrman
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Comsie, Idk who you’re talking about, but whomever it is is obviously an idiot. I absolutely ADORE your stories (well, except for the GFD series, sorry, not my cuppa tea), and as Mr. M said, focus on those who love you and admire you, not the idiots who dare to criticize you. 

Even though it takes me forever to catch up on your stories, I always finish a chapter and wait with bated breath for the next one. :hug:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

For every hater... you have at least five lovers. Don’t tell my Sir, I’m a lover.

You have the POWER  to silence the haters and leave them alone in their puddle of misery. If they don’t know you, the opinion of you holds no value.

Edited by BlindAmbition
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/10/2018 at 5:29 AM, Comicality said:

Am I screwing things up again? I didn't think I was. As usual, I'm constantly trying to be the level headed nice guy. But...whatever.

Everything I do is fucked up. And people have a problem with me, no matter how hard I try. Maybe I'm being paranoid. I don't need everybody to be a friend, just...is there a way to not be HATED by somebody who doesn't even know me? I mean, what do I have to do to prove myself?

At this point, it doesn't even hurt anymore...

Don't you ever think that about yourself, Hon! Not even for a moment! :hug::hug:   :hug: You have hundreds of readers and friends who love you and appreciate all of the hard work that you do. :yes: So, don't you dare listen to what ONE Negative Nelly says, or I'll be on the first flight to Chicago to give you a good kick in the pants! :angry:

Seriously, though, I'm sorry that all of your efforts just aren't good enough for some people. If they can't understand that you already work your fingers to the bone for us, and they still demand more, then they're not worthy of your attention. :hug::kiss:

• Like 1