Avicii Is Dead at 28

49 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Very sad! He had so many health issues. He was very talented. Saw him here in Vegas. Wondering how they will handle unfinished album.

Yeah its crazy that he had to retire from performing in 2016 because of health issues at only 26. Though knowing the EDM/club scene, I can definitely see how being totally immersed in that world non-stop can destroy your health. 

• Like 2

Many people here in Sweden were sad to hear the terrible news. He had been ill and his personality wasn't perhaps the best for a performer. He was more the shy guy. I thought he would recover and keep making music even if he didn't tour. 

There was a memorial for him in Stockholm on Saturday. Fitting to remember him through music and dancing. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I destroyed my health with meth before I was 18. I have an existing disease in top of it, but still, I know how bad drugs affect your body. I feel bad for his family. 

There were times I thought about offing it because I could not cope with my chronic illness but I'm glad I've managed to come above it. 

Edited by Arpeggio
  • Like 1