• Site Administrator

The latest novel in the Lilydale Leopards series has started to be posted. I will be posting a chapter every two weeks until I'm far enough ahead that I can switch to posting a chapter a week.

Enjoy! :boy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Just so you know, while it doesn't appear on the latest story update list (probably because I edited it to fix a typo just before it was scheduled to be published), the latest chapter of Leopard Hunt has gone live :)

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Just so you know, while it doesn't appear on the latest story update list (probably because I edited it to fix a typo just before it was scheduled to be published), the latest chapter of Leopard Hunt has gone live :)

Yes, I did wonder and was just about to lodge a complaint. ;) 

Here's the link, to make things easier  https://www.gayauthors.org/story/graeme/leopard-hunt/9 

• Like 3

I am really enjoying the new story. It is good to have the Leopards back. The last story had a very singular focus with the draft; this one is more spread out with new characters and the Sidney gang as well as the Melbourne community - always interesting for us but tougher for you.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • Site Administrator

There's an error in the chapter that will be posting later today. The cut-and-paste from my original document messed up at one point near the end, but I didn't spot it until after I had teh chapter scheduled for posting.

As the last time Itried to fix a chapter before it posts resulted in it not appearing in the latest chapter list, I'm going to wait until it publishes before I correct it. That should be within the first hour of it posting, but this is to let anyone who reads it before then know about the problem. You'll only be missing a few words and if you come back later, you'll see that it'll be fixed.

EDIT TO ADD

Fixed!!! :D

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Sorry, as Tim has said, life is keeping me busy. So busy, in fact, that I'm just not getting time to do any writing. I know what I want to write, but I can't find the time to sit down, get my mind into the correct frame, and then start typing. I haven't even been able to finish that short story I promised everyone 😭

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • 1 year later...

I have greatly enjoyed Leopard Hunt so far.  I suppose that at this point we shouldn't get our hopes up for more chapters. 😢

• 2 months later...