• Site Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR RESIDENT PANDA/ROACH FOR BEING SELECTED AS THE WINNER OF LPW #45.

I'll be carrying a Brown-Bag with me today so when I spot lunch, I've got something to put it in.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Congratulations @Wesley8890 :D  I shall keep my vast armies at your disposal to assist in fending off the relentless deluded deposed despot and his lickspittle.  They have no chance against our combined might.  💪  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
44 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You are granted a three day reprieve that can be renewed if you renounce your following of the despot

I like your leadership style already.  Tough, but fair.  :yes: I have taught you well. :) :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

The deposed despot has been reacting "angry" quite a bit.  I guess we've touched a nerve.  Maybe his head will explode... 💣 :gikkle::joe: 

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

So, I begrudgingly congratulate you for winning LPW #45.

I shall give you today to bask in your glory and then tomorrow..................

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Tomorrow... :whistle:  tomorrow... :whistle:  bring it on... tomorrow :whistle:  My armies are waiting and ready... :whistle::gikkle:  :joe: 

12 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The deposed despot has been reacting "angry" quite a bit.  I guess we've touched a nerve.  Maybe his head will explode... 💣 :gikkle::joe: 

Says the lady that reacts angrily when we suggest she has a secret burning passion for Tsar Steve. ;) 

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I like your leadership style already.  Tough, but fair.  :yes: I have taught you well. :) :joe: 

Did you see this lovely post by King Wesley? :P

5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

You are granted a total reprieve in LPW just for that. They completely ruined it!!

Anyways, with this total reprieve, I announce I will fight to see Tsar Steve win LPW #46! :D 

• Angry 1
14 minutes ago, wildone said:

So, I begrudgingly congratulate you for winning LPW #45.

I shall give you today to bask in your glory and then tomorrow..................

Thank you so much. Just know the oubliette has a chamber with your name on it😈

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Says the lady that reacts angrily when we suggest she has a secret burning passion for Tsar Steve. ;) 

Did you see this lovely post by King Wesley? :P

Anyways, with this total reprieve, I announce I will fight to see Tsar Steve win LPW #46! :D 

And just like that you're there beside him

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I have a secret burning passion to see the deposed despot sulking in an oubliette.  -_-:joe: 

Nope! Your secret burning passion is to replace Thor with the even more handsome Tsar Steve. ;) :P 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

<sues Wesley for not keeping his word> :angry: 

Also...

<escapes to Alberta before Wesley's soldiers could arrest me> :P 

Gah! Canada!!!! And I don't have soldiers, I have loyal allies. My chief is @Valkyrie

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope! You're secret burning passion is to replace Thor with the even more handsome Tsar Steve. ;) :P 

*Your 😛  And no one compares to Thor.  :wub:  

@Wesley8890, my armies are ready and waiting for the command to annihilate the deposed despot and his annoying lickspittle.  :D  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Remember the "Battle of the Bastards"?  Your annihilation at the hands of my LPW army will make that look like a schoolyard spat.  :joe: 

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Remember the "Battle of the Bastards"?  Your annihilation at the hands of my LPW army will make that look like a schoolyard spat.  :joe: 

You need an entire army just to annihilate me? :P