• Site Administrator

I am not lickspittle! :angry: The Panda Roach and I have an understanding and work together to better LPW land and keep it safe from deluded despots and fawning lickspittle sycophants.  :joe: 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

How dare you! She is a trusted ally not some two bit lickspittle! Also Yoda has since moved on to endor where he teaches the ewoks! The wookie planet of Kashyyk has also joined my forces!

I have the Starkiller at my disposal. -_-

And nope, the title of trusted ally belongs to me, as @wildone can attest to. :P 

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
16 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You bad mouth her alot

Now I feel bad...

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Val. :hug: And, however much it pains me, I hereby surrender to the Penguin Army. 🏳️<--Flag of Surrender

• Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
34 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Now I feel bad...

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Val. :hug: And, however much it pains me, I hereby surrender to the Penguin Army. 🏳️<--Flag of Surrender

You didn't hurt my feelings.  It's all part of the LPW banter :hug: And I have this on record now... take a look @wildone  Your lickspittle has capitulated.  :D  I suggest you do the same :gikkle:  Victory is mine!!  (and the Panda Roach's)  :D  :joe: 

40 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

You didn't hurt my feelings.  It's all part of the LPW banter :hug: And I have this on record now... take a look @wildone  Your lickspittle has capitulated.  :D  I suggest you do the same :gikkle:  Victory is mine!!  (and the Panda Roach's)  :D  :joe: 

No no no no! :P I surrendered to your army so I could be sent to the oubliette. I rather be imprisoned and loyal to Steve, than to be free and disloyal to Steve. -_- 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No no no no! :P I surrendered to your army so I could be sent to the oubliette. I rather be imprisoned and loyal to Steve, than to be free and disloyal to Steve. -_- 

Nope nope nope.  You surrendered so you could pledge your fealty to me and renounce the deposed despot.  :yes: :rofl:  :joe:  

• Angry 1