2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Nope nope nope.  You surrendered so you could pledge your fealty to me and renounce the deposed despot.  :yes: :rofl:  :joe:  

Surrendered to who now?

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

You didn't hurt my feelings.  It's all part of the LPW banter :hug: And I have this on record now... take a look @wildone  Your lickspittle has capitulated.  :D  I suggest you do the same :gikkle:  Victory is mine!!  (and the Panda Roach's)  :D  :joe: 

Well, well, well. 

Only took one day to expose the Puppet Dick Tater ruler of LPW land.

Notice how the over sized puffin, gorging down cheesecake has declared victory for herself, and couldn't even put in the Puppet Dick Tater without brackets around him????

And if you are wondering what you new nickname is, Puppet Dick Tater shall remain with you for a long, long, long time :P Wondering if you are getting sore yet from the puffin pulling your strings. Oh wait, that would make you a  marinate 😮 Nah, you are just a puppet. Easier to control.

I did not know what Sir @Drew Espinosa was doing and he caught me off guard, but as usual, he sneaked behind your offenses and is gonna flick you from behind :gikkle:  He has a massive weapon that will make you beg for forgiveness soon and resign you faux reign.

I have a feeling this will be the shortest rule in LPW land..................EVER!!!

All Hail King Drew :worship:

:joe:

• Angry 2
  • Site Administrator

:huh:That was quite the speech, deluded deposed despot.  🙄 *slow clap* I have one word that applies to both you and your fawning lickspittle - overcompensating.  If you don't know what it means, then I suggest you look it up.  :gikkle:  📖  :joe: 

• Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Dick Tater, I like it. But I am neither a puppet or a marionette! You vile vulture

He is not not a member of the Bird family. And besides that, Vultures are not vile, they provide a cleaning service.

And back to the majestic raptor once again.

You have your choice of either grilling Brisket or Hamburger this Memorial Day weekend. In the meantime, enjoy sucking on Grape Popsicle's today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

The Dick Tater and his Noble Valkyrie ride!!!

The Puppet Dick Tater Tot and oversized Puffin ride off into the sunset on the one tortoise that actually is her entire army.

i can still see them leaving 

Still leaving

yep, still leaving

sigh; still leaving

still see them

:yawn:

All hail King Drew :worship:

:joe:

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

The might of my snapping turtle phalanx is known throughout LPW land.  Better watch it, deposed despot, or my lead turtle might snap you in two.  -_-:joe: