Imagine Magazine Is Back! XD

Now, there are still a couple of sections that still need some work! But I have to give sincere kudos to the folks who have been working their ASSES off to pull off a complete re-installment of the entire site in such a quick and efficient manner! WOW! I didn't even think it would be possible to get everything back online in time for the anniversary! But they were dedicated, and they went the extra mile for something that they truly believed in! So MAJOR thanks to you guys for that! Thank you for believing and caring about the project, and for making all of our hard work worthwhile!

There are a few parts missing in the 2018 updates of the magazine, but I will be working hard to search through my files and fill those in as soon as I can. K? For now, though...ENJOY! And while a July 1st deadline is a bit overambitious at this point, a new issue will DEFINITELY be ready for August! So if any of you want to submit a story or article for Imagine Magazine, send it to Comicality@webtv.net, and I'll be sure to save you a spot! Cool?

Give me a week or so to toy around with the new platform, and I'll be able to navigate much better later on! Until then, check out the last two or three issues of Imagine to see what direction we're going in! And don't hesitate to talk to me to let me know if you want to be a part of it too! :)

Have fun!

http://imagine-magazine.org/

hBedeCq.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..