Imagine Magazine Returns For August!

We are still accepting submissions for Imagine Magazine, which is finally back in FULL working order! While issue 39 (To be posted in August!) was mostly finished before we had server issues and had to stop the momentum that we were building with the magazine in 2018 back in March...things are moving forward again! So if you guys have articles about LGBT youth, short stories, or anything else that you'd like to add...please let me know at Comicality@webtv.net so I can save you a spot! We've got featured authors for August and September, but if you want me to promote one of your stories and get more folks to read your work? Let me know! I'd love to help out!

Anyway, Imagine returns soon! Feel free to look at previous issues at https://imagine-magazine.org/ and see if you like it! Cool? Enjoy! And get your submissions in as soon as possible so I can get you guys a secure spot ahead of time! ((Hugz)) In advance!

sKDsVM5.jpg?1

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..