Bookmark?

Go to solution Solved by Cia,

• Site Administrator
  • Solution

No. The system does not currently have a way to bookmark things specifically that way.  Of course, you can Favorite specific stories on the site (see FAQ topic here) and then like or comment on each chapter after you read it (which authors appreciate anyway, see FAQ topic here) and then restart reading at the chapter you haven't liked or commented on yet. You can view your activity on your profile to see where you have done this or use the Activity Stream options to easily track where you have done this. Or, if you do not have to worry about anyone monitoring your website activity, you can use the Favorites/Bookmark feature built in any web browser (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) and simply set a favorite (star on the url bar usually) on the chapter you either stopped reading on (if that's the last chapter on an unfinished story that's being currently being posted by the author) or set the favorite on the next chapter you wish to begin reading, if the story is complete and you have to stop reading for some other reason. 

To learn other helpful site information, you can review our extensive FAQ topics targeted to the specific areas of the site through the "Help" tab in the red menu bar. 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Dawerbly said:

Is there a way to bookmark a chapter?  I’m reading one of the longer stories and it would be helpful to have a way to mark what chapter I have read. 

I use the like/comment method Cia mentions. Sometimes I bookmark the chapter in my browser. Your browser gives you the option to make new bookmark categories, so you could create one called 'GA Stories' and use it only for stories you are reading. By deleting the old bookmark as you resume, you would be able to keep the folder clean and easy to navigate.

• Like 5