yWZIHYv.jpg

Will Contain:

new kid in school: Randy's Serenade

The Sound of Ryan's Heart

Kiss Of An Angel: The Soundtrack

Why Don't You Play The Game, Arcade Junkie?

Edited by MrM
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

That's Ariel, for sure! LOL! That pic is hilarious!

I was toying with two of these guys and found I liked the second one better. Both are cute though. 

strb31e.jpg 

r99RWJF.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I found out that the Model I'm using for 'Tyler' is a guy from Malibu called Freddie Keith.

He's really adorable. A Tyler Angel if ever I've seen one.

4i726wQ.jpg

• Love 2

I like using pictures of models as inspiration for characters. :) It gives me a good template to work with, and serves as a nice reminder, in case I slip up and forget something. :P

411f7d4e9d0ad63368fcd35ace050d29.jpg

I was planning to make this fellow into a feisty Irish boy for a new story concept I'm working on. A secret organization, inspired by the likes of Kingsmen, and the "Double-Oh-Numbers" of James Bond. Each Agent has a codename derived from famous warriors or leaders...and none of them are older than 18. Kids have a strategic advantage over adults, because adults never suspect they could be spies. His (tentative) name is Aiden, age 15. Codename: Cuchalain. Secretly has the hots for a fellow Agent called Roland. As for "Roland", I thought I'd start with this young man, and add a couple of years onto his age. :)

dylan-patton-5x7-set-photo-rare-candid-p

His given name is Michel (pronounced mee-Kell), picked up by British Immigration after stowing away on a cargo vessel from France at the age of 12. With no known relatives or guardians, stuck in legal limbo, he was recruited by the "Knights" at 13. Codename: Roland, which, interestingly enough, was the name of Emperor Charlemagne's paladin, a Frenchman. Possibly the name was chosen as Michel seems to have a good head for strategy and tactics. Currently just-shy of 15 years old.

Oh! And they can't stand the sight of each other! :lol: "Roland" thinks "Cuchalain" is too hot-headed and quick to jump without looking; whereas Cuchalain thinks Roland is snobby, rigid, and a stickler for the rules. Although, they can't help admire each other...Hmmm, is it good or bad that they're stuck as roommates? :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Comicality said:

I think you have an OBSESSION with your Ariel pick! :P Isn't he your 'Brandon' pick too?

No, this is ‘Brandon’. An entirely different emo-ish brunette dude that looks almost exactly the same. :P His real name is Alex Racco.
NgR5zHN.jpg 

I do admit to having a slight obsession over my ‘Mason Montgomery’ model from another story. I was at once very happy and also devistated that he managed to marry his long time boyfriend last month. This is George ‘Boleyn’ Mapston:

2S9IfP5.jpg

Congratulations George! :heart:

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I like using pictures of models as inspiration for characters. :) It gives me a good template to work with, and serves as a nice reminder, in case I slip up and forget something. :P

411f7d4e9d0ad63368fcd35ace050d29.jpg

I was planning to make this fellow into a feisty Irish boy for a new story concept I'm working on. A secret organization, inspired by the likes of Kingsmen, and the "Double-Oh-Numbers" of James Bond. Each Agent has a codename derived from famous warriors or leaders...and none of them are older than 18. Kids have a strategic advantage over adults, because adults never suspect they could be spies. His (tentative) name is Aiden, age 15. Codename: Cuchalain. Secretly has the hots for a fellow Agent called Roland. As for "Roland", I thought I'd start with this young man, and add a couple of years onto his age. :)

dylan-patton-5x7-set-photo-rare-candid-p

His given name is Michel (pronounced mee-Kell), picked up by British Immigration after stowing away on a cargo vessel from France at the age of 12. With no known relatives or guardians, stuck in legal limbo, he was recruited by the "Knights" at 13. Codename: Roland, which, interestingly enough, was the name of Emperor Charlemagne's paladin, a Frenchman. Possibly the name was chosen as Michel seems to have a good head for strategy and tactics. Currently just-shy of 15 years old.

Oh! And they can't stand the sight of each other! :lol:"Roland" thinks "Cuchalain" is too hot-headed and quick to jump without looking; whereas Cuchalain thinks Roland is snobby, rigid, and a stickler for the rules. Although, they can't help admire each other...Hmmm, is it good or bad that they're stuck as roommates? :gikkle:

ADORABLE!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey recommended this song to me in an email. :gikkle: I feel the lyrics could explain how Billy feels when he thinks of Brandon. :lol:

And Brandon believes him:

• Haha 2
  • 5 months later...

More Karnaboy Earworming:

Ryan's Eye.
A life redefined by a moment in his eyes.

wFFMqQ5.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Wow 1
On 7/29/2018 at 8:39 AM, MrM said:

I was toying with two of these guys and found I liked the second one better. Both are cute though. 

strb31e.jpg 

r99RWJF.jpg

yes the second fits very well.

You've been playing with both of them oh I'll be jealous 😀 

• Haha 2

“Has anyone seen Sam, Matt, and Tyler?”
“Yeah, like you have to ask? They’re down at the Arcade like always!”

CHX37TA.jpg

• 2 months later...

Our Story (Alternative love song by Brenden Hollis) - Randy’s Serenade

You took my breath

You held my thoughts from the start

Can I know you?

May I hold your anxious heart?

And your beauty

Goes beyond all I could know

And you move me

To the places I want to go

And all this part is just a chapter

Of our story called ‘Forever’

. . .  Called ‘Forever’

(Chorus)

And oo-ooo

It’s only you-u

In Our Story 

In Our Story

And oo-ooo

What can I do-o

You inspire me

Let’s write a story-y

I hear you

I hear your voice speaking out

When you tell me

‘You’re all I can think of’

And I see you

The ways you moved from the start

Can I know you?

You can hold my anxious heart

And all this part is just a chapter

Of our love story called ‘Forever’

. . .  It’s Called ‘Forever’

(Chorus)

You inspire me

To write a story

Oh, you inspire me-e

Let’s write a story-y

You took my breath

You held my thoughts from the start

Can I know you?

May I hold your anxious heart?

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..