Sign in to follow this  
Comicality

OMG...Her Voice! :O

Someone suggested this to me a week or so ago, and I finally got a chance to listen to it tonight. Wow! It's more than just a great performance, this song actually made me FEEL GOOD! Like...it yanked my heart strings something awful! WTF just happened? I think I had a touch of a religious experience. :P

Seriously, listen to this. She has a really cool voice for the first three or four minutes. Controlled, excellent pitch, damn near flawless. But then...somewhere around four and a half minutes...something else is going on there. I'm like, wait...what is happening to me??? Even the audience is SHOCKED!

Dude, I feel completely re-energized right now! LOL! I'm gonna get a few hours of writing in while I feel this GOOD! LOL! Ahhh, the power of music! :P

Hopefully, it has the same effect for some of you guys too! Now I just have to find everything she ever sang before and devour it an day or two!

https://youtu.be/te_L9ofhUt8

• Like 1

I feel the same way whenever I listen to Declan's version of "Danny Boy". :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1