Finding stories

Go to solution Solved by Cia,

Hello, I have a story (or few stories) in mind that I have read before but I can't remember the title at all. I'm not even sure whether the stories are in this site or in another site, but I'm hoping someone could help me with finding them. Where in the forum should I post such request, if there's any place appropriate for asking this type of help? Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

Hello, @hypokris Those requests for story help typically go into the "Stories Discussion Forum" as that's where most authors/readers go to discuss regular author stories on GA, stories from off GA, or just stories in general. That's where the most members will see it that might actually know what you're looking for. Just remember to give as many details as you can remember from the plot and characters, and if you can remember about when you were reading them and if they were finished/unfinished that's always helpful. You never know what might jog the memory of another reader. 

• Like 2