How to learn how to love.

10 hours ago, MythOfHappiness said:

Hi guys. MoH here. So, a little backstory. I am currently embroiled in a torrid love affair with my gardener, Jesus and his brother Paulo. The three of us make sweet, sweet love in the pool shed whenever my mother is away on one of her European jaunts...

yeah - great attention grabber, but now you have chapter 1 of your first novel outlined :) 

Reading it reminded me of a fairly close episode in Felice Picano's Like People in History, and that is a fantastic book by a fantastic author. 

Now love...let's see....ooops. Ran out of room

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 8/25/2018 at 2:26 PM, AC Benus said:

yeah - great attention grabber, but now you have chapter 1 of your first novel outlined :) 

Reading it reminded me of a fairly close episode in Felice Picano's Like People in History, and that is a fantastic book by a fantastic author. 

Now love...let's see....ooops. Ran out of room

Those pesky character limits. Always getting in the way of things and making it so that you can't finish your t

• Haha 4
  • 2 months later...
On 8/25/2018 at 9:20 AM, Mikiesboy said:

You should talk to your man.

You say he's older and experienced. He must know that you're not.

I smile because i think I was about 22 when I was kissed by someone who cared about me. When doesn't matter. Only that it did.

Talk to your man. Trust him with your fears and your hopes.

I've learned that love is one-day-at-a-time. Love is trusting and sharing with your partner.

Love is honest and open communication. And that take time and practice.

best of luck

Excellent advice! Communication is always the key.

• Like 1