Comicfan - Finally playing catch up.

Hi all,

I'll start off by saying I'm healthy for the moment. Last year, it was detached retinas. This year, I had triple bypass surgery.  Needless to say, I haven't been in a good place and writing was very sporadic if at all.

I'm trying hard to make a comeback.  Right now, I have finished a story for the fall/winter anthology which is being read and commented on, so yeah, something is done.

The final chapter/epilogue for Jonas is written. Now it is waiting on me finding a beta and editor. Yes, the long wait is over.

I have been writing a dragon shifter story. It was put off when a beta read it and we couldn't mesh. Took a while, but finally gone back to it and am determined to finish. 

Finally, writing on a story that was begun and was abandoned. It's not because I didn't like it, more like health issues stopped it, and to be honest, I forgot it completely. Anyway, in process of finishing the last three or four chapters. What i did have written was lost when my computer died at the time, so basically been trying to remember what i did, and recreate it.

Sorry for delays, but think I might be ok for a bit. Anyone interested in beta or editor work, let me know.

• Love 3
  • Site Administrator

I'm hoping to have your antho story back to you either Sunday or Monday.  Between everyone sending me things at once and getting sick this week, it's put me a bit behind schedule.  If you're not in a huge hurry, I'd be happy to look at the Jonas epilogue.  I love that story!  

I'm so glad to hear that your health has improved and you're writing again :hug: :kiss: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1