Updated Stories ;)

I'm really getting into Lost in the Shadows, the new addition went well with the original chapter. So far so good. Can't wait to see more. Maybe I'll get the courage contribute a chapter myself

*MAYBE* you'll get the courage? *MAYBE*??? Hehehe, what is that on your shoulders? Are those chicken feathers I see growing?

Wow...Empath, I can't understand why THOSE would be sprouting out on your shoulders! ::Giggles Wickedly::

haha, while Reaper did a very good job and I enjoyed his chapter. You have to admit comsie you're a tough act to follow.

Besides the feathers keep me warm on lonely nights.

....I need to get out more.

Hehehe, you know, it's a lot warmer on our list of authors. ::Hint Hint:: You only need to say the word. :)

And I'm the easiest act to follow in the business! Psh! Anybody with a spellcheck is already twice as good as I am! Psh! :P

OMG...

I gohts da spelchek. onlee wurks if yoo yoos it! ;)

Well, there he goes again, selling himself short. Geeze... Got like a cult following and thinks he's some sort of hack writer. I'm upset now and going to find CAKE!!! (Knew I'd find a reason to get more ;) )

Just kiddin Com! Luvz Ya and you aren't exactly the easiest act to follow. I'm so excited for my turn, and nervous at the same time ;)

*HUGZ*

Edited by JeffsFort

I'm still stalling, I think it would be best if I took a turn much later in the story as I hardly ever write anything with a happy ending. What can I say I like dark stories much more realistic ;) haha

::Bows:: Why thank you, Jeff! But trust me, I've got a looooong way to go before I'm where I want to be 'writing-wise'. Still growing. I'll get there eventually. :)

And Empathy...you KNOW it's my job to bug ya until you join the darkside, right? Hehehe! Don't think I'm gonna give up!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..