hey, I want to properly introduce myself

Nate1

Hey everyone, I am Nathan. I am an auther who writes Star Trek the Winds of Change. I also have a parody going right now, a juxtaposition of a comedy retail story -- and a Lord of the Rings combo going right now called Big Store/Lord of the Keys. But, I enjoy much more working on my Star Trek story however, I have it planned out way in advance, so that would (maybe) take me years to finish lol, *knocks on wood*.

I currently live in the state of Georgia, or (Gag)ia as I like to call it, but anyway. I frequent boards alot, but post only sometimes. I mostly though post on Comie's boards, he is my fav of them all I just wish I could be as talented! :worship::wub:

So, I don't know what else to say, but if any of you have questions feel free to email me at NDTaylormay@aol.com or you can find me on AIM at OzonEmitter.

Thanks for reading this

Nathan

• 1 month later...
Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Hey Nathan, welcome to uhm... where we are! U know I'm new too... so uhm... well! Lol okay I never know what to say :S ... well anyway, like I said, welcome and as far as I'm concerned I have respect for anyone who even has the ability to finish a story... even for anyone who writes them. Okay I give, I have respect for anyone lol okay so just welcome ok! Please, stop me here!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..