All Eyes Watching

I can't decide if I love Gabe's mom and her little speech, reassuring him that he is worth something, deserving of the best, or Niles' totally honest way of reassuring Gabe and opening himself up, or Gabe needing to use guilt and Niles' feelings as an excuse to go after what he really wants more endearing... but OMG Com... I loved it SO much!

You should KNOW by now how much I love reading everything, anything, you have written... and you just never cease to amaze me and make me smile... and I know that it all has to come from somewhere inside of one hell of an amazing and beautiful human being...

Thanks for the story and for being you... everything that makes you who you are. :wub:

Viv :hug:

• 1 month later...

Oh no, you've got it right! The story on the Anthology was written as one long story, but the one I posted on the site was posted as parts 1 and 2 (So I basically just cut it in half). And part 3 is almost finished as you read this! Cool? :)

By the way, welcome to the board, Undecided! Hehehe!

Wow, thank you guys so much. I have to admit that I took a break on this story while I was right in the middle of the next chapter for a big project I'm working on for October, but I'm definitely going to get back to it as soon as I possibly can! I think you'll enjoy Gabe's first date! Hehehe! Jitters and all!

I could have sworn that it was posted in two parts on the website, but maybe that's just on Nifty. I'm not really sure now. My mind is mush these days! ::Giggles::

And welcome to the Cafe Xiao! Happy to have ya! What you said was incredibly sweet, and I definitely take it to heart. Thank you. Hopefully I'll be able to work some more magic for you in the near future with the next strng of stories. ((hugs))

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hehehe, wow...I just looked at the date of my last update on this story. And as always, it's been a LOT longer than I thought it had been! Ugh! I've got a great deal of it finished in my files, I've just been hoping around a lot lately from one story to the other. I'll definitely move it up on the list. I like writing this story! It's fun! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..