Pretty Poison

ysd

I'm really into this story. I suppose it could be considered finished in an open-ended kind of a way but I was hoping there were more installments ... Wishful thinking on my part?

Nope! I'll definitely be adding to this story soon! So look for "Pretty Poison 2" soon! (Originaly, it was only going to be a 2 part story. But I doubt it'll stay that way)

Thanks dude! By the way, you can catch some cool posts from ysd at the Comicality LIbrary on my site! Don't be bashful man! Plug your shit! Hehehe! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I used to give exact dates on stories before, but considering that life tends to get in the way more times than not, I kinda stopped doing that. I CAN tell you that I'm working on it though. The next story should be "Left Without Words 2", and the rest are just gonna be posted when they're finished. So...soon means...um...later than right now. Hehehe!

(Great Comsie. I'm sure THAT helps! Psh!)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..