YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH! Billy's 100th Entry!

Don't read this if you haven't read the chapter first.

Com,

I knew the 100th chapter would be a doozy. Thanks for not making me struggle for that anymore, Com. Though I do expect this whole situation to get turned around and screwed up by either Bobby, Jimmy, Sam, or maybe even AJ (I don't think we've heard the last of him). I know what's in your head by now. I know that you're going to turn his world upside down when he has to turn down Bobby. Something will happen that will try to ruin this, but at least you gave it to us! I think I could stop reading Billy's diary right now and be happy. Not that I will of course, I'm addicted. I think this stuff is worse than heroine, though admittedly I've never tried heroine, or any other drug for that matter.

Wow, 100 chapters, can you believe that you made us wait 100 chapters to get to this point? I remember asking for this like, months and months ago. You're such a tease, that's why I figure you're still not quite ready for everything to be gumdrops and candy canes. Something bad will happen with Bobby before this all pans out. I love it though, fantastic addition to the story. Thank you so much for giving us all this wonderful story. Later, Me. :2thumbs::worship:

PS I'm not really an exclamation point person, but this couldn't be helped. Sorry.

Edited by Madbomber

Thanks, Comsie. This was a great chapter. :worship:

Finally things are starting to happen for Billy - in a good way. I just hope he doesn't mess it up, but he's only 14 and a freshman in highschool, and there are soooo many things that could go wrong. Billy has to be one of the least insightful people out there - he didn't see Sam taking his girlfriend away when the signs were there for weeks, and he's been so oblivious of the attention he's been getting, especially from Brandon. Brandon is so fragile right now - I don't think he's really fully accepted his sexuality yet and could so easily be crushed if Billy were to have sex with Bobby again, or even to come out to some of his friends, which he at least needs to do with Sam. I think Brandon would be crushed to find out that Billy had sex with Bobby even after Billy professed his love to Brandon. This could get really messy. And I think that Bobby is going to have a tough time dealing with Billy's rejection, assuming Billy really says no to him next time. <Sigh> Billy really needs to get Bobby and Jimmy together before a jilted Bobby makes a scene at school and outs Billy in the process. There's still the issue of Billy's declining school performance - the **** will really hit the fan if he flunks something. Will Billy be able to come out to his parents? It's going to happen at some point, whether he's ready or not.

Here's to the next 100 chapters. :2thumbs: Actually, I hope Com brings this to a happy conclusion before then - I don't think I could stand another few years of this. :P

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NONONONONO!!!!!!! i feel SO bad for Bobby!!! god, he thinks he has the boy of his dreams that he's been in love with for years! hes going to be SO devastated! Billy's such a jerk! (lol just kiddin Billy, you know i love you, but come on, Bobby's way cuter) i was actually hoping for Brandon to be straight. lol (dodges bricks being thrown at my head, and dodges torches and pitchforks)

sigh......its totally gonna kill Bobby, and you all are, "no...Bobby sucks, who cares if hes cute as hell, has an amazing ass, totally worships billy...we want Brandon." lol

well, now that ive gone and angered everyone, ill go. *gets extra boxes of kleenexes and tubs of ice cream to comfort Bobby when he gets dumped..*

I registered just to post this, Billy's signature at the end was sooooo incredibly cute. He signed Billy (Brandon's Boyfriend). Oh man, that has to be perhaps the cutest signature ever.

I think Bobby will be fine. When he was talking to Billy he used the past tense when he said "And [billy]...I got to have you." I think Bobby understands that it wasn't a permanent thing. Thus, I think Bobby will be fine. I am however worried about Jimmy. Things just can't seem to really go right for that kid.

david

I am however worried about Jimmy. Things just can't seem to really go right for that kid.

If somebody were to hook Bobby up with Jimmy, I think things would go right for him.

Actually, scratch that... That sounds too easy.

WHAT IF LEE WERE TO HOOK UP WITH AJ? (j/k)

If somebody were to hook Bobby up with Jimmy, I think things would go right for him.

Actually, scratch that... That sounds too easy.

WHAT IF LEE WERE TO HOOK UP WITH AJ? (j/k)

Lee hooking up with AJ would be hot[t].

I don't see Bobby and Jimmy being hooked up though. I mean, Bobby knows about Jimmy...

That is not to say however that I don't think they would be a good match...

Edited by davethegnome
Lee hooking up with AJ would be hot[t].

I don't see Bobby and Jimmy being hooked up though. I mean, Bobby knows about Jimmy...

That is not to say however that I don't think they would be a good match...

After I read this my first thoughts were... wow, Com really did serve.

Bobby and Jimmy... Yeah I would like to see them get together, the truth is, I don't see it. I guess the best way to look at these two, is view them as bottom guys. Which could make them good friends for each other, but I don't see them as anything like that. With that said I can take this a different approch.

Jimmy is out and not by choice. Bobby isn't and as he said to Billy, 'you stick up for everyone' meaning that people don't look at Billy as gay to befriend Jimmy. Bobby on the other hand already is looked at that way, and is denying it. Hanging with Jimmy or getting together with Jimmy would force Bobby to become out to those around him, which he doesn't want. So That would explain why Bobby hasn't go for Jimmy. So I hold true that Bobby and Brandon has been more then friends.

Brandon got mad that Billy hung out with Bobby... that means Brandon has to know about Bobby prob because he was with him.

Brandon got mad that Billy was with Sam, because he thought they were together.

Brandon is into Billy.. yeah... but now the problem with Billy sort of lying to Brandon about not being with someone.

Is Billy with Bobby? Billy never thought of it like that, he just thought of it as fooling around like Lee and Jimmy did. This appears to be the same case.

Will Bobby cause problems for Billy and Brandon... maybe I don't know yet. Bobby is in love with Billy which means there is a huge chance that he will lash out in the name of love, for Billy's sake I hope not.

As for Jimmy, I'm uncertain how to read this. On one hand Com has already touched the topic in this story about sucide with gay teens. On the other hand though, that sort of thought happens more then once, so the options of it happening again. So I just dont' know where this road is going for Jimmy.

Anyway, Great job Com I look forward to seeing what's next.

PS. this does seem like an end of the story in one way, yet only the begining of the story.

After I read this my first thoughts were... wow, Com really did serve.

Bobby and Jimmy... Yeah I would like to see them get together, the truth is, I don't see it. I guess the best way to look at these two, is view them as bottom guys. Which could make them good friends for each other, but I don't see them as anything like that. With that said I can take this a different approch.

Jimmy is out and not by choice. Bobby isn't and as he said to Billy, 'you stick up for everyone' meaning that people don't look at Billy as gay to befriend Jimmy. Bobby on the other hand already is looked at that way, and is denying it. Hanging with Jimmy or getting together with Jimmy would force Bobby to become out to those around him, which he doesn't want. So That would explain why Bobby hasn't go for Jimmy. So I hold true that Bobby and Brandon has been more then friends.

Brandon got mad that Billy hung out with Bobby... that means Brandon has to know about Bobby prob because he was with him.

Brandon got mad that Billy was with Sam, because he thought they were together.

Brandon is into Billy.. yeah... but now the problem with Billy sort of lying to Brandon about not being with someone.

Is Billy with Bobby? Billy never thought of it like that, he just thought of it as fooling around like Lee and Jimmy did. This appears to be the same case.

Will Bobby cause problems for Billy and Brandon... maybe I don't know yet. Bobby is in love with Billy which means there is a huge chance that he will lash out in the name of love, for Billy's sake I hope not.

As for Jimmy, I'm uncertain how to read this. On one hand Com has already touched the topic in this story about sucide with gay teens. On the other hand though, that sort of thought happens more then once, so the options of it happening again. So I just dont' know where this road is going for Jimmy.

Anyway, Great job Com I look forward to seeing what's next.

PS. this does seem like an end of the story in one way, yet only the begining of the story.

Oh I enjoy your analysis. I hadn't thought of the Bobby and Jimmy being bottoms bit as justification of their incompatability. I think you are right though.

You mentioned that you think that Bobby and Brandon where together. I'm not so sure about that. I think that Bobby might have come on to Brandon but I don't think that Brandon and him got together. So while I would agree that Brandon does know about Bobby I don't think that Bobby necessarilly knows about Brandon. Otherwise Brandon might have been less uncomfortable with his feelings for Billy. I also don't think that Bobby will cause any problems for Billy. That is to say I think Bobby understands, so to speak, that Billy is out of his league. I could be wrong though.

david

Bobby may understand that Billy is out of his league, but that doesn't mean Bobby will take the news well - the news that as soon as he starts getting close to Billy, his lifelong crush, Billy pushes him aside for someone else. Bobby WILL be hurt, and it's really just a question of whether or not he retaliates against Billy and Brandon for it.

I'm a little more interested in how Sam takes Billy's inevitable coming-out. He could either become his only real confidant outside of the diary, or he could out him to the school and become his worst enemy. I don't really see the latter happening, but it'll still be interesting to see how he responds to that.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..