The Topics, and the Cafe...

I've noticed that the last few topics have gone unanswered for the most part, and that participation has been a little slower than what I'm used to. So I'd really like to hear from you guys, anyone who is reading, as to how we can get things moving on this message board.

It's not a complaint, believe me. I've been really enjoying the thoughts and posts that have been made here since the board's creation a few months back. I would just like to know how to improve on the board and make it as enjoyable for you guys as it can be. So any and all suggestions are more than welcome.

Remember, this isn't MY board, it's our board. That's how it is with all of the ones that I host, and it means more to me that you guys enjoy it than for me to just have it exist for my own gratification. There are HUGE amounts of talent out there, I know, because I've seen it, and am in the process of writing them to let them know so. Let's work together to inspire even more in the future.

Seezya soon. And let me know what you think. Be honest.

• Site Administrator

My problem boils down to time. There isn't nearly enough of it in my day.

Not to mention I've been amongst the walking dead with this cold and bronchitis and such.

I must have missed the last few topics then, and I'm not sure why. I have posted to roughly 3 or 4 in a row since coming here after reading all of your stories *and now i come here daily if i may add, i love your site and your cafe*.

One thing that stops me from posting, is that i don't quite feel in the same league as you guys. I mean you have ysd,taimu, myr, comsie, dabeagle, BM, and ALOT more GREAT writers here. All i am is a 16 year old reader, so i don't quite feel that i should be displaying my opinions, and often i don't.

Edited by stud24
  • Site Administrator

stud24,

There is no reason to feel intimidated by us... we put our pants on the same way as you do.

I, for one, enjoy hearing from the readers, no matter what their age.

Definitely dude! Don't feel as though you have nothing to add. If anything, you've got a fresh and open mind that will be able to touch on a perspective that I can't reach. And that's needed, you know?

I can honestly say that I've learned something from all of the posts made on this board. Hearing what other people think feed my creativity, and it helps me to study my own work to make it better. So please feel free. I'm interested. :)

I think the topics you have chosen are excellent, and are extremely relevent to the topic of writing gay fiction on the internet. Sometimes it is difficult to respond because of lack of perspective. I only have the experience of writing one story. When I started posting, I had no idea if anyone would respond to it favorably or otherwise. As it turns out, the response has been very gratifying, and I can't imagine what my life would be like now if I hadn't taken that first leap of faith. But I am writing it the only way I know how and it is sometimes difficult to codify the experience in a way that might be informative or productive.

I also agree that it is good to hear the perspectives of both readers and writers.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..