SAVAGE MOON: COMMUNION

The first half of "Savage Moon's" first sequel is NOW available at the Shack Out Back! Go to the "Library" and check it out!

And look for the second half of the chapter on Friday, May 7th!

Enjoy! :)

Its soooo great again. duhh... BUT.. the cliffhanger is really mean *pout*!

its really a great job, and in my opinion the best you've wrote so far... well mybe I am just too much into this "dark" kind of stuff...

anyways, again: :worship:

:2thumbs: and hurry up with the next chapter.... (yeah, I know... you got live too... but...) :lol:

thanks so much for your stories!

The suspense is going to kill me...

Com you just keep building and building and building. Very well done, and all that other praise you probably see every day of your life, is very very justified.

Ah, Comsie. You've done it again. Another big teaser. And that's what it is. A cliffhanger that's guaranteed to suck all the Shackers in once again. All I can say is:

ALL HAIL COMICALITY,

MASTER OF THE SHACK!! :worship: [/code]

Thank you guys sooooo much. You know how I worry.

Anyway, thanks much, and in a few days I hope you'll like this next part of the chapter. There's more to come.

:)

I'm REALLY glad you guys enjoyed it.

WHAAAA.... so now its already 11th of may right? when was it supposed to be online.... man... you ARE killing me... one day it will really happen...

PLEASE DONT TORTURE ME :lol:

(you know i am just kidding, but it still is a little torture :( )

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..