Harry Potter And The Parliament Of Dreams

• 4 months later...

Merry Christmas Myr, hope all is going well and that you are working toward a very merry Christmas.  Any chance of a Christmas gift of a chapter, or ten maybe, that would be awesome.  Well, have a good Christmas and an even better new year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

So, I am done with my Masters in less than two weeks.  After that, I have promised Cia that I would complete HP POD.  However, I thought I'd do it right and rewrite.  I have had plenty of time to think about how I want to wrap up the story and I need to make some changes in the earlier chapters so that things make sense.  I am not going to post until I have the whole thing done though.  This will allow me to make sure that everything is coherent and I don't write myself into some corner(yet again).

Thanks for being patient!

• 4 months later...

So, how are things going, is the rewrite going well, any hope that the whole story might be complete sometime soon.  As always, if you need any help, feel free to ask.  Have a good day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, almost exactly 7 months ago, I asked if you even checked this any more Myr, and there was no response.  With this, I can only assume that you are no longer continuing the story, which is truly sad.  Thank you for what was written, it was very well done.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Eric, Sorry, I don't come into this forum often and subscriptions only last 6 months of inactivity before shutting off.

I will finish PoD some day.  just need the time at the same time I have the muse.

• 1 year later...

So, Myr, it's been almost exactly a year since either of us last posted to this, yet I still check every day to see when, or if, you have completed the story.  Any news on when it might be finished, I know I am not the only one expectantly awaiting your completion.  POD has been the very best Fanfic I have ever read, and it would be a shame to never see it completed.  Hope you respond soon.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Eric, thanks for sending the PM to point this out.

I am currently rewriting PoD. (very slowly)

I also have a new short story in the Spring 2016 Antho which should be posting next week.

I'm sorry for the long long delays here.  I will get there eventually.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...