New Kid

"New Kid" is the first story I ever felt passionate about. I read everything (there were about 20 chapters at the time I think) in just one night. I had tears sometimes and laughed other times as well while reading. But there was something that anchored in my mind. I know some will laugh or smile at what I'm going to say while others might agree. Whenever I thought of a perfect couple, I'd think "Romeo and Juliet" like most people but after reading New Kid, it became "Ryan and Randy". And even after reading tons of other stories, it's still these two who come to my mind. Their story has been so well written and the emotions in there is simply breathtaking. It's one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. You could argue that I don't read much but hey... Lol. It's just a wonderful story. And you know what? Like many of you out there; I hope to find a "Randy" or a "Ryan" someday.

Take care! :2hands:

Edited by Cloud

"New Kid" certainly is among the best stories, gay or otherwise, I've ever read. Between it and "Gone From Daylight", I have a hard time waiting for the next chapter to come out. Keep it up, Com. :worship::2thumbs:

Thank you. I really mean that, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, you guys. I think every writer expresses himself or herself with the hope that it will somehow be able to reach out and touch people the way you described. Hearing that lets me know that I've done some good. ((Hugz)) It's the best gift you could give me.

ps- Memorial Day Weekend. Mark it on your calendar. That's the special date I set aside for "New Kid In School 37" and "Kiss Of An Angel" to debut on the website. :)

I couldn't agree more. Com, Its just hard to express how good of a writer you actually are. How your caracters live. How your storys just have a flow to them, even when its months between chapters. How you thow the reader headfirst into the story, feel the pain, rejoice the victory, trancending into your world, as we bring your characters into ours. Its not just uncommon C Its damn near unherd of, even among many who are published.

Since I got an email saying I'd better post, or my account will be "cleaned," I'll post here and say that New Kid is probably still my favorite story, though the lack of an update in a while has made it quite a challenge.

On the Outside and Save or Sacrifice are competing for 2nd place. GFD and Savage Moon are popular, but they just don't do it for me the way NKIS has. Don't get me wrong, they're great stories and all, but for me (and this is my opinion alone), the "sci-fi" stuff (probably because the chapters are so long) is more of a read it when I get the chance deal, where NKIS is a drop everything and read it now deal.

NK is great, but i really love GFD and Final Hour/My only Escape. I really relate to Final Hour, plus if i ever do decide to go out, thats pretyt much how it'll be *for the most part*.

I enjoy all of his stories for the most part. There was one about brothers that i didn't like, but i'm just not into that. The rest are great =) hehe.

• 1 month later...
Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Yeah... he's so good I'm jealous of it cause I know I'll never write a story that good :worship: but that's okay because reading is sometimes almost as much fun as writing a story for me, especially when it's a great story like the ones Comsie writes (especially Final Hour, NKIS, GFD... and let's see, Not Like the Others... uhhmmm... there was another one but I dunno that by now :wacko:

Anyway Comsie, keep up the great work! :2thumbs:

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit
(especially Final Hour, NKIS, GFD... and let's see, Not Like the Others... uhhmmm... there was another one but I dunno that by now  :wacko:

I forgot the ) at the end LOL :D

• 2 weeks later...

"NKIS" has taken a back seat to my favorite "GFD ". But it's very close. I love Com's style, it's not all sex. He really gets up deep :rolleyes: into the boys heads. When I read I feel like I'm either Randy or Justin. or any of the other boys. Reality is suspended. :wub:

• 2 months later...
Guest god_of_games

I just have one question...

When is the 38th chapter coming out? I've read the series over four times now.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..