Who was your first celebrity crush?

i mean, who was the boy that the first time you saw him, you got a dreamy eyed stare? who made you drool? i'm talkin FIRST TIME! lol.

mine was...DEFINITELY Jonathan Brandis. (R.I.P.)

lol i remember being really young and seeing him in Seaquest, and then on some random Chuck Norris movie, and thinking he was the cutest thing on the planet.

so, who was yours???

jonathan-brandis-1.jpg

Here you go Wrath- Johnathan Brandis- a total sweetie. His passing was so sad. :,( BTW- this is how I imagine Brandon from the Dairy of Billy Chase.

leif-3.jpg

From another generation: this is Leif Garret, hunkola of the 70s. :wub:

That Chuck Norris film was called Side Kicks, just for info. I hope you weren't too terribly young, it was made in 1992. As for your question, I'll have to consider it for a while. I did always like Sea Quest though. And Star Trek too, good 'ol Wesley Crusher anyone? :D

That Chuck Norris film was called Side Kicks, just for info. I hope you weren't too terribly young, it was made in 1992. As for your question, I'll have to consider it for a while. I did always like Sea Quest though. And Star Trek too, good 'ol Wesley Crusher anyone? :D

'92, eh? lol i was seven years old. so...still pretty young, lol. haha! Wesley was a cutie!

jonathan-brandis-1.jpg

Here you go Wrath- Johnathan Brandis- a total sweetie. His passing was so sad. :,( BTW- this is how I imagine Brandon from the Dairy of Billy Chase.

leif-3.jpg

From another generation: this is Leif Garret, hunkola of the 70s. :wub:

OMG he would have been a PERFECT Billy!

so since nobody's posting anymore, how about recent celebrity crushes?

mine are:

Kevin Zegers

Zachary Quinto (Sylar on Heroes....got that bad boi quality, lol)

Milo Ventimiglia (Peter on Heroes)

Jesse McCartney

the list could go on...lol

• 2 weeks later...
so since nobody's posting anymore, how about recent celebrity crushes?

mine are:

Kevin Zegers

Zachary Quinto (Sylar on Heroes....got that bad boi quality, lol)

Milo Ventimiglia (Peter on Heroes)

Jesse McCartney

the list could go on...lol

How about current international celebrity?

His name is Rain Bi (Jeong Ji-Hoon). He is a Korean actor, singer, dancer, model. He is 6'1". Here are some Images:

1139222418.jpg

rain1.jpg

Here is a musical video of him "Sad Tango".

Edited by Xiao_Chun
  • 2 weeks later...

Back in 1981, Fabrice Josso ( Sans Famille is a melodrama, he's cuter when he smiles. This guy's still an actor, though only a voice: he dubs series and movies.):

559153530_L.jpg

See the excellent movie by Ken Loach, The Wind that Shakes the Barley, for the great (though quite violent and hard to take) story, and the very handsome lead actor, Cillian Murphy:

18612391.jpg

First celebrity crush was the young man (I don't remember his name) who played Toby Tyler in the Disney production of Toby Tyler.

A close second was a young Kurt Russell in the television series Wagon Train.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My first celebrity crush probably was Patrick Bach - but I was very young back then.

And then of course Jonathan Taylor Thomas...

And I remember Leonardo DiCaprio being a major cutie in "Growing Pains" and "Critters 3".

Ah, memories...

- Orsino

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..