Untouchable 4 is up

• 4 weeks later...

Big fan of Comicalities "Untouchable" Series, it's been a while since Untouchable 4 came out now, -loved it- And waiting for "Untouchable5" to be posted! Which I think is in a week or so from now.

It's incredably interesting the contraversy the story brings up, and the worrying of public view towards the possible descovery of their relationship being discovered. It reminds me of another online book I was fascinated with several years back titled "The story of Christian." It was amazingly detailed and brought up all of the pro's and con's of that kind of relationship. I wish I could remember the web site or author's name, that way I could post it hear for all the "Untouchable" fans out there. Darn I'm not even sure it that site is still running. Well furthermore if you come across that title, it is definately worth checking out. Me rambling again.....

Well I guess that's it from me tonight, good night to all!

-TurtleBoy-

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..