GFD p&p 2a

Wow, just finished it and once again im not quite sure exactly what to say. Once again your remarkable writing skill has left me without any way to describe just how good it is. Looking forward to next sunday already! A+ . :worship::2thumbs:

I'll send ya a pm with a better review when i can find the words to do it justice.

• Site Administrator

why oh why do you torture us wish such short chunks? :(

great sections... I need more! :P

THANK YOU!!! Cool! So far so good! There's much more coming soon! :)

So the length is definitely an issue, huh? Not too long, not too short. I'll see what kind of balance I can work out between the two from now on. Thanks for the feedback everybody!

To tell the truth, Com, you've hooked so many of us on GFD that we're almost on the same level as a junkie. We need a fix almost contantly. Ditto with NKIS, Taryn's Song, My Only Escape, and all your other stories. I really don't think the length of your postings matter; short, long, or medium, I would be happy just to see anything you write. :worship::read::2thumbs::great:

Again absolutely fantastic! Of all the ways i have imagined Justin telling Tayrn and the rest of the group (Yes some of us do dream about GDF, especially when you leave us with those cliffhangers :wacko: ) that was not one of them, yet was better than any i could have come up with. Keep up the great work! :worship:

Sunday is only 6 days away now!!!! :)

• Site Administrator

YOU LEFT IT THERE?!

Cruel... cruel cruel.

Good chapter chunk anyway.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..