Show yourself?

That sounds like so much fun Lacey :)

How high did you get to go up and did you spit on anyone? :P

Haha, I was tempted, but there really weren't anyone around. Let's see. I think we must have been about 150 feet or so, maybe a bit higher. There was a hotel nearby that was ten stories, and we were definitely over that. 

Edited by Arpeggio
  • 4 years later...

Since I'm here, I'm going to bring this thread back in the similar way that the TV networks are bringing back their shows for reboots

Let me start here, taking a picture with a rugby player (I'm on the left) in Austin (yes, I live in Austin now)

34792143_10216453963044538_8900753463881

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually like this thread, it's kinda nice having photos of people.  So here ya go.  I figure it's been like a decade since I uploaded a photo last.  Plus, Halloween is coming up, so I fully expect some costumes up in here shortly, guys and gals.

IMG_18301.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Razor said:

I actually like this thread, it's kinda nice having photos of people.  So here ya go.  I figure it's been like a decade since I uploaded a photo last.  Plus, Halloween is coming up, so I fully expect some costumes up in here shortly, guys and gals.

IMG_18301.jpg

Them natural greys...Ooh, you touch my tralala.