Show yourself?

Well why not I suppose.

Personally I hate taking pictures and would be quite unhappy if I thought they actually reflected the way I look to people. I'm going to maintain that the camera has a way of removing life from me and making me look like some sort of walking corpse. But I took these about 11 - 9 months ago and posted them in my blog, so I guess it can't hurt to repost them here.

I actually prefer the way I look now. My hair (which I change like every three weeks anyway :P ) is most similar in style right now to the third picture, but probably a little shorter on the sides, and a bit longer on top/in the front. And right now it's sort of a dark strawberry blonde. To go with the look I of course have my eyebrows the same colour, and they're a bit thinner. I'm also have a slightly better (fake) tan now :P LOL, of course it would be easier to just take recent pictures than to sit here and try to explain the differences, but let's face it, I just abhor pictures and I'm not gonna :boy:

I must say though you're all a bunch of very beautiful people!

Take care all and have an awesome day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

I'll bite... but I should warn you. The following content is not appropriate for the squeamish. If you cannot stand the sight of someone who is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Mark, Joey, Kevin, and so on... please hit the X in the upper right corner to avoid damage to your PC (desktops and laptops alike) as a result from direct contact with a vat of highly concentrated Hydrochloric Acid.

On to the freak show... two pictures, ten minutes ago. Ya'll actually caught me at a good time since I shaved last night for the first time in months... geez at 20 years old it still takes a while for me to grow facial hair!. Anyway I took many pictures, but the first one was the first one that had proper lighting and wasn't too fuzzy. I had my tongue out while I tried to steady my hand lol. The second is me looking at my laptop screen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Site Administrator

I'll bite... but I should warn you. The following content is not appropriate for the squeamish. If you cannot stand the sight of someone who is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Mark, Joey, Kevin, and so on... please hit the X in the upper right corner to avoid damage to your PC (desktops and laptops alike) as a result from direct contact with a vat of highly concentrated Hydrochloric Acid.

You're too sensitive :P They are good pictures with a good looking subject. I especially like the second one from an artistic point of view -- very effective.

I think it's about time for one of my random drive-bys to GA, huh? :P

So yeah...well, my pic's in my profile but that does kinda kill the resolution so....howzabout this?

post-1116-1178261669.jpg

Ok, since I hate pics of myself just as much as several others I may as well post some of me too. Everyone that warned people away before looking at the pics has nothing to be concerned about, as the saying goes I wouldn't kick any of you out of bed! :P (just wish I had more opportunities of having someone in the bed with me :( , but I'm working on my self-image issues so that should help). So, of the very few pics i have of myself here's one with me and my cat I had to leave at my mother's when i moved to Canada.

post-4732-1178329443.jpg

I'll be totally impressed with myself if I managed to do this! And Mark, SO cute!

Thank you Viv, you are a very beautiful woman and you have a beautiful smile that lights up the entire forum. :ranger:

Given all of the cuties and hotties pictured here, I have decided to keep my Beastly image to myself. I wouldn't want it to put some innocent person's eye out.

BTW- Adrian: what's with the Home Alone expression that you seem to have in all of your photos? It's cute and I must admit that I feel the same way most of the time. ^_^

JAMES!!! Don't be silly... we WANT to see you. All of you boys are waaaaaaaay too hard on yourselves. We're lovers of the male gender here right?! What have you got to lose?

Besides, how can we gossip openly about how cute you are if we can't see you? :P

Hugs, Viv

PS. Mark... always a charmer? :D

Haha... Well lets see...

The first picture was taken during Grey's Anatomy, and I'm pretty sure I was just excited about something.

The Second was a Myspace fun picture.

The Third one was done literally while walking down the street. I think I was concentrating on either not running into someone or tripping.

Ah well.

• Site Administrator

Well gosh... I'm jealous of a few people here. The cameras hurl themselves when I get near one.

Myr

Given all of the cuties and hotties pictured here, I have decided to keep my Beastly image to myself. I wouldn't want it to put some innocent person's eye out.

BTW- Adrian: what's with the Home Alone expression that you seem to have in all of your photos? It's cute and I must admit that I feel the same way most of the time. ^_^

Look at it this way... if the kind citizens of GA haven't sent their PC's the way of V at the end of V for Vendetta in response to my pictures, then you should have no worries.

Here's the MySpace picture that I took a little over a year ago. It's also my Facebook picture, and my friend Melissa yells at me constantly to change it simply because it's old :P

Posted Image

And one of me before I got my hair cut. I cut my hair twice a year B)

Posted Image

Now I think I should be fair and show you all my true colors... this is me without the costume:

Posted Image

Look at it this way... if the kind citizens of GA haven't sent their PC's the way of V at the end of V for Vendetta in response to my pictures, then you should have no worries.

Here's the MySpace picture that I took a little over a year ago. It's also my Facebook picture, and my friend Melissa yells at me constantly to change it simply because it's old :P

And one of me before I got my hair cut. I cut my hair twice a year B)

Quite handsome ;) Edited by MarkInAlisoViejo

Oh well, might as well add my ugliness to the thread. I suppose this explains my sig for anyone who was puzzled by it.

This pic is from last year sometime in autumn. I was on holiday in London.

Oh, and the reason for the weird expression on my face is that I had the sun in my eyes.

Posted Image

Edited by clumber