Show yourself?

Honestly, if GA isn't beating down my door and kidnapping me to use me in a sacrificial pit, mistaking me for livestock, then no one should be able use "ugly" as an excuse for not posting a picture. In fact, you'd be raising the standards here, what with the pictures I've posted...

Edited by rknapp

Ok, I'm starting to think maybe I'm not as ugly as I thought since I was one of those who was concerned about scaring people away. B) From what I've seen so far, everyone here who warns about the dire consequences that could ocurr by viewing the pics they post has absolutely nothing to be concerened about. All the pics posted here so far are of good looking guys & gals. I don't think anyone should be hesitant to post their pic here because they think they aren't good looking enough. So post away! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice Picture Jamie :D

Your cute don't worry :)

Besides I read and I belive that we are born with certain body types, but it's up to the person of good weight or bad weight.

Edited by Drewbie

Prove it!

Personally, I was a big fan of your 'fight not war but love all toilets' art picture. But I suppose the one you posted will do. :worship:

Myr is too busy waxing his bikini line to post a picture.

Mine is my avatar...I took the pic using my outstretched arm. The thing I love most about my job is finding cake and a glass of brandy at the bottom of the chimney. And, yes, it's true that Rudolph has a red nose...same as mine. :o)

~sighs~ Terrible picture taken on a webcam in my less-than-squeaky-clean bathroom. It's yellowy, grainy, and I'm not the slimmest and prettiest guy in the world. Have fun. :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/nifty...erjc/Image1.jpg

I'd hit it.

What, too forward? LOL I'm just ribbing you. So far I am the only one in this thread who has to be shameful of his/her looks... but I don't care enough haha.

I'd hit it.

What, too forward? LOL I'm just ribbing you. So far I am the only one in this thread who has to be shameful of his/her looks... but I don't care enough haha.

Now that made me giggle. :D And if you're the person in the picture you posted you're definitely pretty good yourself. ;)

Thanks guys. :)

AWWWW!!! Everyone is soooo pretty. I can't figure out how to load a pic, so ya'll can go to my myspace page and look at my silly pictures haha.

www.myspace.com/ukbandsrock

Anna:)

Posted Image

this is me

I think you're gorgeous, darling (not quite as gorgeous as me but pretty close).

Posted Image

Ooer! Remind me never to pick a fight with you.

I can't remember if I did this or not, so I figured I'd do it again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you're not a fly gourmet, Adrian, keep your mouth closed when you visit Australia (that's why we speak funny... closed mouth)

~sighs~ Terrible picture taken on a webcam in my less-than-squeaky-clean bathroom. It's yellowy, grainy, and I'm not the slimmest and prettiest guy in the world. Have fun. :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/nifty...erjc/Image1.jpg

Bullshit! You look pretty cool to me.

Edited by AFriendlyFace

TISNF!!!! :P Don't you just LOVE that commercial??!?!?!

Everytime I see it I just want to punch the girl in the face for sassing.

*sigh* Again with the mouth being open....

I SWEAR not all of my pictures are like that!!

Yet, the ones I just put up are too... oh damn.

Don't sweat it, that just means you're ready to go! LOL j/k

I loved that second one, Thirdeye, it's so adorable! :wub: Is that your boyfriend?

Great pic, Jamie, it is a really good one! And you look really sweet in it :) Like trustworthy and stuff.

I LOVE your hair colour, Clumber! LOL, I've had my hair that colour before actually, but obviously it came from a bottle ;)

Robbie, quit complaining! That last pic of you with the shaggy hair was really cute!

Don't worry Adrian, I like the candid shots! It looks like you've got really cool friends too! And I think you and your first BFF would make a cute couple if it ever happened to work out.

LOL, why would you pick a fight with Morgan, Gary? He's too cute to fight with ;) . I agree with you about Coley though, that is a really great pic!! LOL, and I love your Santa hat! It certainly does sound like a job with perks :P

Great pics all around, folks :)

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace