Show yourself?

i think i did it right. here's my pics everyone. i took them with my webcam so they look a little funny. and my hair is usually down but it's up in these.

post-1318-1180978054.jpg

post-1318-1180978067.jpg

Was going through pics today and decided to be stupid. The pic I like best of myself is in my profile. I don't generally have many pics of me because I tend to be the one behind the camera. My son took this one of me and I am posting it here because stupidly enough, it is the ONE picture I have of me with any part of Mark visible. *laughs* That's his blonde hair in the corner. I will probably change my mind and edit this later. I tend to do that. And since I am feeling either brave or masochistic, the one next to it is same me, different photo, same photographer.

Yeah, figured I'd edit them out. Consider your eyes saved.

Ok, changed my mind again. I know the mustache is horrible, as I have been told and I suppose I should agree, but you know what? Mark liked it, which is why I had it. And f**K it, I'm never going to win a beauty contest anyway.

Posted Image Posted Image

i thought this wasn't a hottie contest. :rolleyes:

Not with me in it, it isn't... but the recent additions to the thread prove otherwise. (Mark and Kev can tell me stop being so hard on myself all they want, I'm still gonna do it! I have stubborn German flowing through my veins!)

what are you people talking about? everyone is a hottie on here! lol. so i got some new pics here. they look a lot better than the other two i put up before. so enjoy!

post-1318-1181396949.jpg

Edited by Anna

fun things.

you can only see me upside down and far away until my hair gets longer.

anyways, this is what i do with my life.

-billy

That's hilarious! :lmao: Yes, it was difficult to see you clearly.

So that's what dudes near Clevlend do, eh?

You should have had a warning: Don't Try This at Home!!

I won't be trying it. I'd fall on my butt. If I were actually to do three, I'd go into respiratory arrest. :thumbdown:

Conner

German/English/Irish/Scottish. It's a wonder that I don't drink.

I'm German Dutch and Scottish and that's the reason I don't drink.....anymore!

Oh but I sure do have the stubborn part.

Your avatar fits you wonderfully, Colin. :P Ya definitely remind me of Spike, hehe.

Thanks! Uh, except for the hair color! Kevin's bugged me about that, so I'm going to (figuratively) get off my lazy butt and change my avatar's hair from Spike's black to my auburn, or as close to that as Photoshop will let me!

Colin B)

Edited on June 14 at 11:33 p.m. PDT:

OK! My avatar has been updated to have hair that's more auburn color. Still not exactly like mine, but... a heck of a lot better!

Shadowgod, you are my GOD! :hug::worship:

Colin :)

what are you people talking about? everyone is a hottie on here! lol. so i got some new pics here. they look a lot better than the other two i put up before. so enjoy!

Very pretty girl Anna :music: