Show yourself?

I beg to disagree.... I am loving the mohawk... vive la difference.

I had the mohawk for 6 to 7 years, after that long.... there is nothing special about it :P

and yeah the blond was okay, but people stopped taking me serious for some reason :/

I like the mowhawk, Kia when you were a blond.. but your own personal style is nice. You kind of looked like Scarlett Johanson (spelling) as a blond.. lol.. and wasn't she voted hottest woman in America once in the past decade? heh.

And, Rainbow Warrior... no disclaimer needed.. you're cute.

You're missing a stick. :P

That might have made my day right there :D

I'll add a couple from Friday night. This was after a wedding and I was a tad bit drunk, so don't hold them against me :P

post-937-124863480525.jpg

post-937-124863475894.jpg

• Like 1

That might have made my day right there :D

I'll add a couple from Friday night. This was after a wedding and I was a tad bit drunk, so don't hold them against me :P

post-937-124863480525.jpg

post-937-124863475894.jpg

Adorable as always Joe. Where are the shirtless ones?

I'll add a couple from Friday night. This was after a wedding and I was a tad bit drunk, so don't hold them against me Posted Image

Posted Image Jeez Joe, the resolution on those pictures is huge! It's almost like you jumped out of my laptop screen.

Looking adorable as always Posted Image

• Like 1

I have a pic in my profile, but I thought I'd share one here since all the cool kids are doing it. *grin*

This is my most recent picture, my hair has grown out even more since then.

Chase

You are quite beautiful also, Chase. The long hair looks very good on you!!