Show yourself?

Ok I told myself I wasnt gonna do this because I have to many pictures in this thread. And no one wants to look at me anymore but I just couldnt resist. Atleast I waited a couple weeks. And I did these with no shirt on just a vest��� 0:).

Edited by Prince Duchess

Hehe. Can there BE too many pictures of those gorgeous eyes? the rest of you is not too shabby either. Looking good. Posted Image

And he's got some substance to himself, too! He's not too scrawny...

lesfeuxdemoncoeur, you look like Cody Linley (see below). Am I not right? He was a Disney Channel actor/Dancing With The Stars contestant.

Posted Image

And you tumble??

Edited by Yang Bang

got my new hat and my new purple hair.

and i like to think thoughts in my hat.

and i wasn't lying when i said it was purple.

Loving the purple hair... mine was that colour for a while... then it was blue then green then a different green which I really like so am sticking to for a while.

I also love the sword. Do you use it or is it just for decoration?

As usual. No smiles.

Posted Image

Mirror, mirror on the wall... Who is the wisest of all?

Posted Image

Of course, it is I who is the most wisest of all. You are merely a glassy incarnation of my own person.

Posted Image

Quant à moi... le gars en rouge réal, je suis tout prêt pour une autre journée atroce d'école.

Posted Image

UN NOUVEAU TATOUAGE!

That is all for now.

Edited by Jack Frost
  • 2 weeks later...