Show yourself?

Well, it has been a while since I have shared a picture... so I thought I would do one of those bathroom mirror ones like all the cool kids do. So now this is me being cool. :)

Posted Image

Aww, you look just like this kid I know !!!!! Yes you do!!! I bet you get cute dimples when you smile, don'tcha :)

• Like 2

My future wife...(not really, but we'd make a sick couple)

(Many half-Asian/half Caucasian girls are absolutely gorgeous)

I have to agree with you on the beauty of Eurasian girls. I have known several...gorgeous is absolutely correct.

Damn your teeth are white. How'd you do that?Posted Image

lol Mark, they're not that white, the light just made them look whiter than usual. The only thing I do is that annoying whitestrip thing and scary dentist visits with lots of flouride :(

Handsome lad, Kevin! Glad we've finally met visually. Maybe it's the "HaHa" pattern on the shirt that creates a shorter image? Posted Image

Thanks Jack, even though I'll never be considered as "Handsome"

I'm glad too, but it's wierd that you're suddenly an Englishman.Posted Image LOL.

Well, it's a tribute to Heathcliff Andrew Ledger. If it makes me look shorter, then be it.Posted Image