OH

MY

GOLLY

LUC!!!

Always SO DAMN GOOD!!! :wub:

I think I may spend more time in the shower! :P

Thanks Luc, for sharing and making me smile fantastically!

Erotic as hell, and beautifully written.

The analogy of the milk was great, and my favourite line has to be "Is this finally real?" :)

Thank you , Luc

A nice tale of frustrations at last unleashed. I have to agree that the writing makes the story fresh and attractive. And there's definitely an ascending move throughout the story, this eventual question being a nice climax (in the literary meaning).

WOW

*Wipes perspiration off forehead*

WHOA

Congratulations Luc - what a great job! Rarely have I seen so much energy, passion, and eroticism captured in such a short space! That story felt like 5 chapters because you put so much in there. Awesome!

I really enjoyed it - thank you.

Centaur

Hello,

I thought this story was really good. The underlying physically driven romance was interesting.. lol. I don't think I've ever romanced someone by stripping.. :o

anyway, the, "Is this finally real?" - part was extremely cute. Probably the most well written and original part of a story I've read for a little while and it had me outwardly smiling because it let everyone know that it just wasn't erotic, that there was real feelings there and too long subdued by the characters. :)

So yes... :2thumbs:

Good job,

Krista

Excellent, Luc!! :2thumbs:

I think the most moving part of it, for me, was the remaining unknown; why hadn't Chris acted on his feelings before? Just like like, some things are left unknown, and to me that was part of what made this story "click".

:2thumbs:

:hug: Thanks, all of you. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed wriiting it, though it was hard to focus on...at times 0:)

The inspiration for it was a dream I had a LONG time ago. The setting was a little different (you would all laugh hysterically and make fun of me if I told you where it was originally set in my dream), but most of the 'important parts' were the same.

Thanks again, for reading and for letting me know what you thought.