Jump to content
    AC Benus
  • Author
  • 5,437 Words
  • 1,805 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

How the Heart Approaches what it Yearns - 2. Day Two

.

Day Two

 

I crept downstairs. It was still very early, and I didn't want to wake my partner. It was his 'middle of the week,' and yesterday's work would be repeated as today's drudge, so he needed peace. I, on the other hand, had no peace at all, and needed to be near my Tony.

He was stationed in the study with its books and its pullout sofa bed. This was our guest bedroom. "Why can't I sleep with you guys?" was actually what he asked me when he saw me making up his bed with fresh sheets.

"Well…." Here it was, one of the things I had not faced nor dealt with. "He knows you're here for spring break, and that we're on-line friends, but the fucking part, well maybe I didn't mention that yet…."

"I won't stay if he's uncomfortable. You should have told me—"

"You've got it wrong. He's not going to care, he probably suspects it already, it's just not something we discuss. We're faithful to each other, but 'this and thats' are ok. We're cool. And you are staying!"

Tony looked a bit reticent to add, "But I was dreaming that he'd fuck me too – both of you. Since I care about you so much, I want to share in all aspects of your life, including your partner's cock."

I laughed, "Including his cock?"

"Does he fuck you with it? Does he take your dick inside of him?"

I stopped laughing. "Yes; yes to both."

"Then I want his cock in me too, because, well…" He twittered bashful eyes between the floor and me. "It's all part of you; you're part of him."

I left him at 11 to go to bed with my man. But here at 5 I'd given up on trying to sleep and decided to go to Tony.

I opened the door quietly, and closed it behind me once I was in the study.

Tony lay on top of the blankets, still wearing the pajamas I had laid out for him. His ass was front-and-center, and his legs were drawn up by his elbows. Lying on his side as he was, the soles of his feet, and the intriguingly hairy lower legs that were exposed, looked so inviting, but then again so did his twink bubble butt. He wore a large shoe, like ten-and-a-half or eleven, and his feet matched his big dick, but they were youthful-looking. There was not a spot of hard skin to be seen, and his heel was as smooth and silky as a newborn's backside. I wet my lips, and felt my cock stir.

I sat on the bed and Tony rolled into me. His arm went across my waist, and his head effortlessly snuggled in my lap. I smoothed his hair and lingered my finger strokes on the outside rim of his ear.

"I knew you'd join me," he said softly.

"Did you sleep?"

"It was hard getting to sleep. I'm used to being 'with you' as I lay my head down, and here you are in the same house with me, and I had nothing."

He was referring to our online practice. He'd only find private time to chat with me in his parents' house after 11pm, and by 2am he'd be wanting to sleep, but telling me he couldn't. So I started laying his head down verbally, so he could drift off with me still near him.

"Sorry, baby." And I was.

"Tell me one now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It’s still and quiet; it's peaceful, only now I am actually touching you, so I can't fall asleep. Don’t worry." He grinned, as if that was a real concern of mine.

"All right. Do you feel me holding onto your shoulders? Do you feel my lips kissing your forehead? I am rocking you, and you are safe. No one in the world can get to you while I watch over you. You close your eyes, you hug my arms, but slowly you lose your strength, and you let me rock you back and forth. You slip into the world of dreams, and I am there too, to look after you and make you smile. You chase me in an open field, and the wild flowers lick your heels, and you run and spin, and clouds fall down upon you; and you and I, we collapse under a shady tree to continue our hugging, and you are deep in sleep when I kiss your lips and tell you 'Good night Tony. I….'" I was barely able to stop myself; my skin grew flush with sudden prickles.

"You what..?" The sound of his voice rose from his head in my lap, soft and reaching as a veiling fog through a woodland.

"I know you need to sleep, so close your eyes, my prince. I will look over you."

"Yes. But I'm awake now, and happy. How did you sleep?" Tony was chipper, much to my relief.

"I couldn't sleep very well, considering there's this hot kid in my house dreaming about my daddy-dick taking his virginity."

He lifted his head, looking left and right. "There is? Where?"

I gently pulled his lips to mine. "Here." And I kissed him and let his head fall.

Settling down again, he sounded more serious. "I don’t suppose we can make much noise now – so when will you fuck me?"

"We've all the time in world. I thought I'd break you in on your birthday—"

"Hell no. I can't wait two more days!"

"Shush…."

"Sorry. But, I can't."

In my head, the various chats we had had intruded on this quiet scene. Tony was at a crossroads, as I had been about his same age, and this link is what initially made this website 'friendship' something more to both of us.

"Well, I thought we'd drive across the Golden Gate Bridge today. Take a picnic and hike somewhere, like Mount Tam."

"Mount Tam?"

"Yes. Tamalpais really, a native name, meaning something like 'maiden shoulders.'"

"Mount Maiden Shoulders?" All the joy of simply being twenty-two bubbled in his voice.

"Yes, virgin shoulders, like yours."

Again he looked up into my gaze. He swallowed hard, and that too-serious tone crept in again. "I, I really—" He paused.

"What?"

"I really, really like you."

"Ditto, kid." I tried to be glib, but I think my tone also conveyed too much, for his gaze became wide-eyed and trusting like a doe in morning foliage.

I changed the subject. "This is the room where I keep my toys."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Show and tell time?"

"No…." I stood up. "Time to get you comfortable."

From the end of the bed I latched onto his waist and hauled his ass to the edge. I had him kneel by forcing his chest down to his elbows. As I sunk to the floor, I took his waistband with me. There was that glorious hole for me to see again, the one that had kept me from sleeping in the night.

But I was distracted by those supple feet. I had to taste them first. I drew their sides together and lifted his heels to my lips. I kissed them, and drew my lips down along the inside arches. Tony audibly gulped, but did not wiggle, and again I caught myself thinking 'Good Boy.' Down at the balls of the feet, I picked one big toe and placed it in my mouth, gently. I found the nail and introduced my front teeth to it, again, gently. My boy moaned, so I used my lips and sucked on it. I pulled it out and delicately inserted my tongue between the big toe and its neighbor. "Shush," I told him. I licked the crevice, then rounded the top of that toe and sunk it into the space on the other side. I repeated until I took the last little piggy in my mouth and sucked it on home. The other foot got the same treatment, and Tony's sighs became louder.

"Remember that," I said. "Because Daddy likes to get the same."

I kissed his ass cheek, and took a bite. He writhed and groaned. "Shush, punk. I've told you once, and that's enough."

"Sorry, Daddy."

I smacked his ass and a firm echo resounded behind me from the corner of the room. I kissed his hole; I licked it, and Tony moaned uncontrollably, but softly. I spread his cheeks with my hand and really dove in. The firm tip of my tongue sunk into him and he pushed himself farther down in the bedding and a bit back onto my proboscis. I relished my boy's scent, for now, a few hours after his last shower, he was ripening and driving me insane with sensuality. I too was in the forest with my Bambi, only I was the ravenous wolf.

With the fingers of my right hand I leaned forward and found his mouth. I compelled them through his lips and told him to "Spit on them."

He did, and I carefully brought his gift back to his love portal. I slathered it around the outside rim of his pucker, then put the tip of my index finger on top. In a moment I felt him relax and I pushed into it. He stiffened a moment, locking onto my digit, but then relaxed, and I sank it past the knuckle. He really groaned now, and I slapped his ass. "Shush. I mean it."

I removed my finger, kissed and licked his hole again, and put some of my own spit on the tips. This time I put both middle and index into him and he loved it, shoving his ass forcefully back onto them until he couldn't take any more. I twisted them, and he trembled under me like a switched-on vibrator. He again moaned.

I stood up, still jamming him a moment, and reached for one of the two pillows. I shook the pillow out of the case and had to withdraw my fingers.

"Come here, brat."

He stayed kneeling but raised his upper body. I took the pillowcase and gagged him, tying it tightly at the base of his skull. He looked so pleased, I took another notion in my head. I jimmied the other case free of its pillow, and shoved his chest back on the mattress. I grabbed his hands and put them behind his back, then bound them with the second pillowcase. He moaned through his gag, and I tied the fabric taut and secure. His hands were locked over the small of his back, and his twitching hole was all mine.

I stepped to the small cabinet housing the DVDs, and opened the lower drawer. I rummaged a bit and selected a fine little prostate toy. A slick plastic one with a fat bulbous end, bent just right to tickle a gentleman's 'P-spot.' I grabbed the bottle of lube and went back to my boy.

As I told him to stay still and quiet, I dabbed a bit of slick stuff on the fat end and smeared it down the vibrator's shaft. I put it next to Tony's hole and coiled it all around. "Don’t know what that is, do you?"

A muffled "Um-um" greeted my question and made me smile and whip out my dick. It had been hard since I began to rim the kid, and now it throbbed.

I guided the probe into him, and Tony moaned and thrust his backside towards it. I rotated it once, and the fat portion found his prostate by lodging itself next to it. "Wait for this," I said and noticed his dick was oozing a steady stream of precum.

I switched the pleasure tool on, and a low hum went straight into my boy's sex organs and brain. It pulsated a quivering stream of energy right where a man is most connected to the feel of his flesh and blood and makes the mind shut off in total abandon that there is anything more to living than this incredible feeling.

"Gadddd…" he cried. "Maaa gadddddd!"

His dick throbbed and I shoved the probe farther in, and watched his precum salivate from his cockhead. I pulled the fat bulbous part within him slowly along the surface of his prostate, and that cock of his exploded in a spontaneous orgasm. Cum littered the sheets and some got on my pajama bottoms with the owl fabric, and looking at it made me extremely contented. Yes, my brain was shut off too; the only thing left was me, in the flesh, in the here and now.

"Stapppp…" he cried, and I took that a sign to go deeper again.

"Ohoooooooooooooo!" was his stifled resonance, and I watched his dick continue to squirt, as if exhausted of semen, it still dry heaved irregardless, and those love spasms were even more intense to my boy than the issue of his seed had been.

I took the probe out, leaving it hum so it'd make a maximum imprint exiting his hole.

Tony fell over on his side. But I wasn't done with him. I brought his ass to the edge of the bed, and slicked up my cock with the lube. On my knees I returned to my cabinet of curiosities and rooted in it again. 'What to fuck him with now?' I thought to myself.

I pulled out my stainless steel vaginal vibrator: an inch thick, seven inches long.

Back at the bed I made sure my punk could not see what I had in mind, and in my hand. So I lubed its shaft, put a fat dab on the tip, and continued to jack myself. I spread the top cheek of his ass and put the ice-cold steel against his hole. It contracted involuntarily, as I knew it would, so I twisted it without any force, just to pool the lube all around the opening. Then I inserted it, slowly. It sank, and in a drawn-out moment the thickest part of the shaft was sounding deeply in my twenty-two-year-old's ass. I pulled his dick and nuts to be on my side, and not sandwiched between his thighs. His cock was hard again and still glistened with the remnants of his orgasm from only minutes ago.

I was getting to the point of cumming myself, so I slowed down my pace. Once the vibrator was in – damn, the kid took about six inches of it! – I rotated it and hit the switch. His dick jumped and again precum drooled out. This time I bent down and caught it with my tongue. The pressure on his insides, the hum of the machine serving man's primal desires, and my lips sucking his cock brought me to a rollicking climax. I nearly had to pause as I began to gasp on the head of his dick, but instead I tapped the end of the vibrator and Tony moaned and his dick roared in my mouth. I really sucked him now, and his head flared and his balls against my chin reared up and rumbled. As I sucked I thought how glad I was to be able to bring this much pleasure to another, and in another stroke or two, he came in my mouth; a little semen, and a lot of pulsing and dry heaving, all of which I could feel on my lips.

I stood up. I switched off the pleasure appliance and withdrew it. For a moment a maniacal sneer streaked across my face. I contemplated leaving the spent and used-up boy just like that, for my partner to find in a couple of hours – a writhing boy with a wet, gaping hole, a gag and hands tied behind his back. Fucking hot.

Tony read my thoughts. "Dantttt leeeve maaaa liiiike dissss…."

I collected my toys, put the lube away, and left him. I laughed. I knew I'd do a little clean up of my playthings and be back in a jiffy, Tony, however, knew no such thing.

 

˚˚˚˚˚

 

Later at breakfast, Tony looked like a schoolboy with a secret. As I passed him the toast, his freshly-showered head was slicked back and wet, and his eyes were equally lustrous. I poured some juice and had a vision of my boy standing under the stream of hot water, washing the lube out of his ass with busy fingers.

"What's on the agenda today?" My man was his typical hotness in button-down shirt and tie.

I said, "Well, probably a drive in Marin."

"Oh, he'll like that."

"Or…" Tony interrupted with a sly cast. "We could stay in. Just walk around the neighborhood, a bit."

My man looked at me odd. Whether he thought the kid, or his actions were strange, or just wondered what Tony's 'stay in' was all about, I do not know.

"Well," I chimed in. "Either way, you're the guest. It’s your spring break, you decide."

Tony could barely get the toast point in his pie-hole, it had to fight its way through the grin he aimed squarely at me.

 

˚˚˚˚˚

 

I took a shower and by mid-morning we were out and about. We stuck to the neighborhood, as the kid insisted; we had a cup of coffee, and then I took him to the store to buy what he wanted to have for dinner. Food seemed far from the pressing issue of his mind, so we bought it, and came straight home.

After I put the groceries away, I didn't see Tony. I walked through the house, then went upstairs. He was lying in the center of my bed, naked and jacking. I was surprised to see he had brought the lube and several toys from downstairs. They were arranged neatly at the foot of the bed.

"Well, well. Punk wants it bad, eh?" I teased.

He lifted his legs, exposing his hole to me, and his finger popped inside of it. "Hell yeah. I need it; I need your cock inside me. Need it bad." He finger-fucked himself for my viewing pleasure.

I picked up one of the stainless steel butt plugs he had brought, the one with a finial in the shape of an open-jawed blowfish. I put it in my mouth and slicked it up good. I knelt on the bed and pushed on the back of his knees, bringing his hole up to my attention. I inserted the plug and let him down while he made a grimace.

"You leave that in there until I take it out, ok?"

He nodded like a naughty child, and I climbed up next to him. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. Our tongues met and wrestled to take charge, but he quickly receded and let me explore the inner cave of his mouth. It was slick and delicately flavored with him; it was a taste I now relished with all my heart. I pulled back a bit. Tony responded by grabbing my face on both cheeks and drawing me back to his lips. I let the punk have his way, and his tongue played with the space between my gums and cheek. His tender exploration, like a boy exploring a new playground, made my dick press hard against the zipper of my Bermuda shorts.

"'I'll kiss you for an hour,' remember?"

"What?" I asked with a breathy laugh.

"When I wrote you that I'd kiss you for 30 minutes at a minimum, you said you'd kiss me back for an hour. Remember?"

"I said you kiss me for forty minutes, and I will kiss you back for an hour. Yes. I remember. I remember it all, baby."

A shimmering sadness intruded on his otherwise lecherous look. "I…" he stammered. "I know you do."

He kissed me, and I let him. I reached down while his lips were locked on mine. I pulled up his thigh and reached under it to his backside. I tapped the exposed fish head once or twice – hard – and felt the trills run through my lover's body and into my mouth as cut-off breaths.

His little hands, with their long fingers, worked my zipper and pushed my shorts off of me. Our dick heads touched and I pulled him into my erection. My fingers found his love button, and pushed it, hard. He kissed me deeper and made my dick rocket against his. He let go of my lips and surprised me.

He jockeyed himself to the end of the bed and lifted my legs. He lay flat and I felt his tongue on my sphincter. I stroked his hair and said, "Fuck yeah, love your daddy." And this drove him deeper to his task, so deep I had to swallow and let my form fall backwards, and my hands went to my eyes. His breath was hot and moist. His labors at my back portal, deep and earnest. For the first male ass he'd eaten, he showed no hesitation, and seemed to have learned well from my tongue on his hole. His hands let go and my legs fell on his shoulders. His lips locked on my dick head and began to suck me. The nearness of his mouth sliding along my shaft was so intense, as if it were not contained at all by flesh; just pure, wet heat made love to my shaft. Damn, was he that good, or did it mean so much to me because of who was doing it? I knew the answer, but now was not the time…

He let go of my cock and picked up one of my balls. It went into his mouth and it also felt lost in Tony's wet and hot nothingness. He sucked the other, and then went back to my shaft. Now he drew his lips full along my throbbing cock in long and slow strokes, from near my nuts at the base to a loving lingering tease at the tip of my pee slit with his tongue, before he sunk his mouth down on it again.

His finger was at my ass. There was a pause in his sucking, and I knew why. In another moment his mouth went back to my pee slit, and his moistened finger pressed against my hole. As he drove his mouth along my throbbing shaft, he stuck his finger in my ass, and I loved it. As he lifted his lips around my cock, he paced a withdrawal of his finger; then he down on my cock with his mouth, and into my ass with his digit. By the time his lips were kissing my pubes, his finger was all the way inside of me. I dared not look at him, lest I blow my load from sheer uncontainable force.

I kept my eyes closed and let my boy work me over outside and in.

His free hand wandered up my belly, onto my chest and found a nipple. Again, like yesterday, he squeezed my already throbbing tit too hard, and I had my excuse. This boy told me he dreamed of being dominated, so I would, and take his fucking virginity by force.

I yanked him up by his underarms, and deftly forced him down on the bed, straddling him and saying: "You little shit. You're gotta lean how to treat a man's tit just right."

At first he looked shocked, but almost instantly it morphed into that sexy sheen I had seen at this morning's breakfast table.

I leaned down and licked one of his nipples. To the other, I gave my hand and brushed it firmly. Both sprang up hard at my differing touch, and the boy under me arched his lower back and cried out in pleasure.

"Prince has got learn from his King who the boss is." To his effervescent glow, I smacked his cheek. Just hard enough to ring out and wipe that sneer off his face and turn it instantly into a defiant one. "Now, suck my tit," I said.

His cautionary look now rose up as he kicked his elbows back. I brought my chest to his face and he kissed my tit. Then he lingered on it. His teeth delicately traced the outside ridges, and then clamped down on the center with just enough force to make me think he'd been goading me all along. I moaned, despite my efforts at stoicism, and then his hands came up to my shoulders to hold on as he shifted his love bite to my other nipple. I stroked his hair, bent down and left a kiss on the top of his head. "Good boy," I mumbled into his raven softness, for now it felt like his center-less heat was suckling at the very soul of me, and taking less than he gave out as nourishment.

I straightened up, laying his upper body down and moved to his hips. On the other side of his legs, I lifted them up and scooted the top of my thighs to support his lower back. The butt plug was still there. I raised his ass still farther and kissed the exposed tip. It jostled in his hole as his dick pulsed. I welled up some deep-seeded spit and drooled it on. Then I licked all around the plug.

"Push," I told him. He did and as the tip rose out, I licked my spit under the flange. In a moment, Tony relaxed, and my spit sunk into his hole just as the butt plug did.

"Push!" I told him, and this time, twice as much mouth-lube fell into the object of my desire. His hole seemed quite loose now, so I pulled the plug out and inspected it with my tongue. Tony moaned, and his shoulders writhed on the bed in front of me.

"How do you want to get fucked?" I asked him.

With unabashed tenderness he told me straight up, "Missionary. I want to see your face as you cum in me."

I didn't say a word. I reached behind me and found the lube. A squirt on my fingertip and it went deep inside the boy with little resistance. A second squirt got smeared on the tip of my cock. I straightened up and backed off his ass a little. Then I put the hood of my dick on his hole and waited. He could see me, that's what he wanted, and I shoved it into him.

At first, he seemed unprepared. His hands flew to the top my thighs and squeezed me; he pushed me to stop. I did not. My cock sank beyond the ring of muscle so that my head was beyond the wall of resistance, and my shaft was sliding in.

Now my prince changed his pushing – with those fucking sexy hands I had dreamed about for so long – and his fingers 'walked' on my flesh to pull me deeper into him. I withdrew to the head again, and sank in farther than before. Tony's mouth opened wide, though no sound came out right away, but in a version of a badly doubted karate movie, a moment later a gasp escaped him. I fucked him, and his eyes rolled back in his head, although he tried to stay focused on me. That, and the feel of his love grip on my dick, made me so fucking excited.

I leaned on my hands and got up on my tippy-toes. I slammed into him full force and his eyes opened completely on mine, for now our heads were only inches apart. I started a regular rhythm of fucking him deep, and pulling out halfway. His hands locked behind my neck and drew me into his kisses. They tasted clean and fresh, and I was having what I had wanted so badly.

"You like?"

"Fuck…" was all he could manage.

My dick grew bigger in him just hearing his speechlessness.

"Yeah, baby. That dick's all yours. Pull my cum out of me. You know you want it."

"So want…it." He was stifled as I pile-drove him the deepest yet. "I love you…" he mumbled, his eyes closing from pleasure.

I was too involved, too near the reality of my body fucking this sexy kid not to feel it in every open pore, or prickle on my skin. I was going to cum, and cum deep and hard.

"You want it baby?" I asked him to be sure.

He opened his eyes full on me, and nodded with resolute lips. That was all too much. I stopped fucking him, pulled out so the rim of my hood was pressed just inside the ring of his hole, and I unloaded.

I couldn't keep my eyes locked on my boy. The orgasm ripped through all my muscles, a ringing grew in my ears, a hot line of fire connected my chakras from skull to ass, and I shot in him time after time.

My arms threatened to give out, I wasn't breathing, so my Tony shot out his embrace around my chest, under my arms, and pulled me down on him. Still shooting, he kissed me with open eyes, and I breathed my cumming breaths into his mouth and lungs.

Spent, I rolled off of him. My prince hovered on an elbow above me. I felt his hand brush hair out of my eyes. Then he seemed to disappear. Still trying to recover and place myself back in this temporal world, Tony was down by my feet, then incredibly, I felt his mouth on my dick. He sucked the still-hard and throbbing member for all he was worth. I convulsed a moment, but he kept lapping up the cum, spit, and lube of that which had just popped his cherry.

But he didn't stop. He kept at it, and my cock, which never goes down right away after ejaculation, grew rock hard again. I guess that's what he wanted.

"Looks like Daddy isn't satisfied," he said, his voice nothing but a mercurial lilt.

"Come here," I told him. "You, little cum-slut, can sit on it."

I had him straddle my waist. His sexy-ass fingers reached behind and guided my dick to his dripping hole. It sank into him with no resistance. He leaned back and opened his mouth. My cock slid into his slick hole all the way to the nuts. He rode it up and down and his stiff prick bounced on my belly. His balls acted like two little cushions making his cock head bounce and slap on my abdomen each time he fucked himself on my shaft.

The place he kept hitting his dick on my body began to become slick with his precum, and I scooped it up to jack him with it. He moaned loudly and arched his head and neck back.

"You wanna cum?" I asked him. "Hands free?"

"Oh, Yes, Daddy – yes!"

I stopped his fucking. "Turn around," I said. "Same thing, but face the other way." He looked puzzled, but got off my dick. He lifted his leg and kicked around to face away from me. I guided my cock back to his hole, and he sat on it. It sank all the way again, and I supported his thighs from underneath.

"Kick your legs out, so they're parallel to mine. I'll hold you." He did, and he naturally had to lie on me, his back riding my chest. I fucked him deep and he nearly jumped. That wonderful 'P-spot' was being stroked just like from the vibrators this morning, only now it was my raw dick making him go crazy. His cock began to bounce in the air, and with each thrusting fuck, his panting grew shorter and heavier. I pulled his shoulders to the side so I could kiss him. I fucked him the deepest yet and he parted his lips with uncontrollable pleasure. I watched, because with one more thrust, his cock spurted a load to the ceiling of the eaves, then again, and before he could do it again, two things happened: I came deep in his ass again, and that seemed just as spontaneous as his climax; and into his open mouth I said, "I love you Tony, I so fucking love you."

He kissed me, barely able to connect with the plane of consciousness I was on, but he kissed me, and I felt two worlds collapse into one. Nothing else mattered.

 

 

_

A personal note of thanks to Lisa, who served as editor, and to Headstall, who provided encouragement to post this piece. I originally posted this story on another site, but have removed it from xhamster.com to post here. In terms of the text, any and all eccentricities of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and abbreviations are entirely mine; as is the fault of any words spelled correctly, but that I used in the wrong place.
Copyright © 2017 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dang, I have to say that was arousing! I'm not sure what's up with his partner though--is he supposed to join them at some point, or is that part of the fantasy Tony has alone?

 

Yep, this falls into the 'Mature' classification without doubt, unlike some stuff here...just hope the domination doesn't devolve into whips and crap like that--not a turn-on for me. I could have been happy in a relationship years ago if any of that worked for me: got picked up--on my birthday no less--by a blond who was just my type, and it went very well, but I couldn't get into spanking him and try to not laugh...so it ended fairly quickly.

 

Bring on Day 3, or more of Day 2--you pick!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Despite a wrongness I feel to him getting up and leaving his partner to be with his boy...and that this wasn't discussed ahead of time...I try not to be judgmental but when he told Tony he loved him...I cringed. If I can suspend that feeling, it feels like a romantic interlude. These two have an amazing connection for being built over the internet and the sex is exceptionally well written. I am surprised that I can enjoy this when the base me doesn't believe you can truly love two people at once...and you write it as though he does. Kudos AC....cheers...Gary

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 11/27/2014 10:35 PM, ColumbusGuy said:
Dang, I have to say that was arousing! I'm not sure what's up with his partner though--is he supposed to join them at some point, or is that part of the fantasy Tony has alone?

 

Yep, this falls into the 'Mature' classification without doubt, unlike some stuff here...just hope the domination doesn't devolve into whips and crap like that--not a turn-on for me. I could have been happy in a relationship years ago if any of that worked for me: got picked up--on my birthday no less--by a blond who was just my type, and it went very well, but I couldn't get into spanking him and try to not laugh...so it ended fairly quickly.

 

Bring on Day 3, or more of Day 2--you pick!

Haha! Well, it's no story spoiler to say that they do not get into any more serious levels of sub/dom play, and at least for these guys, pain was never an objective. I supposed the young man is just wanting to experience as much as he can while they are together. All of the rest of their lovemaking will not involve dominance, but then again, you did see how Tony was grinning at breakfast, so he must have enjoyed it ;)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/28/2014 02:46 AM, Headstall said:
Despite a wrongness I feel to him getting up and leaving his partner to be with his boy...and that this wasn't discussed ahead of time...I try not to be judgmental but when he told Tony he loved him...I cringed. If I can suspend that feeling, it feels like a romantic interlude. These two have an amazing connection for being built over the internet and the sex is exceptionally well written. I am surprised that I can enjoy this when the base me doesn't believe you can truly love two people at once...and you write it as though he does. Kudos AC....cheers...Gary
Well, Gary, as always your insight is very telling. Thank you for suspending your disbelief that the narrator has any intentions of hurting his man. I may refer you to the epigraph of this piece, and ask you to see this as existing in that in-between place.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Definitely very mature and hot, very intense. I liked the toy part, but I'm not so keen on the oral-after-anal stuff.

We're still a bit adrift on the past and future, but I guess they are very much in the present, and we should accept that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/28/2014 04:39 AM, Timothy M. said:
Definitely very mature and hot, very intense. I liked the toy part, but I'm not so keen on the oral-after-anal stuff.

We're still a bit adrift on the past and future, but I guess they are very much in the present, and we should accept that.

Thank you, Tim. Yes, these five days are very intense for the two men, and most of our day-to-day existence is not focused on pulling up past pain - anyway, that's sounds semi-plausible, so I'll go with it ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmm. I feel like I'm maxing out on the sexual content, which is coming to seem like a distraction from the near-anguish of a long-distance (and impermanent?) love. I know they'r'e parts of a whole but for this reader they feel like pulls in opposite directions... maybe that's me though, and not the writing, which is still lovely.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/28/2014 06:37 AM, Irritable1 said:
Hmm. I feel like I'm maxing out on the sexual content, which is coming to seem like a distraction from the near-anguish of a long-distance (and impermanent?) love. I know they'r'e parts of a whole but for this reader they feel like pulls in opposite directions... maybe that's me though, and not the writing, which is still lovely.
Thank you for reading and for liking. On the balance scale, this tale is more heavily weighted to the porn side, so maybe you can begin to 'skim' the encounters and get to the good stuff in the upcoming segments.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm curious too as to how the partner fits into all of this since he's clueless on how his partner feels about Tony. Right?

 

I can definitely see how two people could fall in love with each other online w/o ever having met. But it might throw a wrench into the already established relationship the narrator has with his partner.

 

Well, I guess I'll just have to read chapter three and find out! lol :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/01/2014 10:51 AM, Lisa said:
I'm curious too as to how the partner fits into all of this since he's clueless on how his partner feels about Tony. Right?

 

I can definitely see how two people could fall in love with each other online w/o ever having met. But it might throw a wrench into the already established relationship the narrator has with his partner.

 

Well, I guess I'll just have to read chapter three and find out! lol :D

Yes, Lisa! Thank you for the review, and you will have the chance to read the next installment before anyone else ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

K I'm late but here I am. Dear god this is hot. Very well written. .do I need to say more? Cuz I can't right now. Is there more..oh goodie..

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 09:50 PM, Mikiesboy said:

K I'm late but here I am. Dear god this is hot. Very well written. .do I need to say more? Cuz I can't right now. Is there more..oh goodie..

 

tim

Thanks for your comments and all your reviews, Tim. Yes, there is more of this Tale to 'cum,' so please settle in.

 

LOL, thank you once again...for everything

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Doha said:

Loving it. The sex scenes are so well written.

Thanks again. I can't ask for any better than love it 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..