Jump to content
    AC Benus
  • Author
  • 6,543 Words
  • 1,545 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mojo - 15. Chapter 14: Chocolate Covered Coins

.

Chapter 14: Chocolate Covered Coins

 

The evening progressed to the point where the happy buzz of the liquor had morphed into the loquacious testiness of a post-high stupor.

Worse yet, the cricket-covered tamale lay challenging me on my plate, making me wonder if this recreated Roman villa was accurate right down to the vomitorium.

I shoved it aside after hearing Tre's comments on his buddy's werewolf account, realizing I'd be starving if not for the general anxiety in my stomach; it'd been induced and maintained by the flashbacks of our passion in Pasadena.

Cynthia suddenly swooned, pointing her phone camera right at Nick's face. "Oh, I just love a good 'M/M Romance'!"

"Me too!" exclaimed Aurora. "Nothing beats them for – I don’t know – sheer sexiness."

"M/M?" questioned Assauer.

"Male/Male," our hostess explained.

"Really?" demanded Cynthia. "I thought it meant Man on Man!"

"Anyway, potayto-patahtoe, it's sexy as fuck."

Dana inquired of his wife meekly: "And what's so appealing about it, dear?"

"Oh, my!" Cynthia practically scooted out of her seat; she was hot and bothered. "It's a bunch of things. It's—"

"Double the cock," said Prospera, cutting through all the BS.

"It's about raunchy, sweaty studs, doing the nasty and not letting anybody know."

"That’s your idea of romantic?" I asked.

Assauer put on his best math-teacher tone and inquired, "So this category of 'M/M Romance’ is about guys who don't date, but only fuck on the side, and who don’t kiss unless it's part of the climax…? Is that the general picture?"

"And they don't hold hands, ever!" added Cynthia helpfully.

"Well, those things are true," mused Prospera with further deliberation. "But it's more how these men hold a secret that's dark, dangerous and tragic. The forbidden aspects, and – twice the dick."

The woman chortled themselves into a screechy trance, the live-streaming shots going wonky, temporarily

My ex waited for their nattering to end, for he wasn’t done with them yet. He said what the rest of us were thinking: "Ladies, no offense, but that is such an insult to Gay men. Maybe you don’t even know it, but it is."

"How so?" asked Cynthia.

"When you toss out a phrase like 'M/M' instead of same-sex love, you are totally sanitizing the experience of any meaning, and censoring Gay men out of their own histories."

Prospera echoed: "How so?"

"Easy. Most of these so-called 'M/M' pieces are written by straight women for straight women. So, they avoid the obvious: that LGBT people have to fight for every goddamned thing hets take for granted; like civil liberties, for example."

The women steamrollered the point and went right on clucking amongst themselves.

"You know, Cynthia," said Aurora, "I first got intrigued with 'M/M Romance' in an old chat room online: Lusty Dudes.com. We'd chew the fat for hours in there! It was so much fun."

"Oh, I know. I used to haunt Studly Men in Lust.org. We'd coffee-clutch for hours on end. One guy in there, who said he was straight and doing research"—Cynthia winked elaborately—"had this thesis he was working on. I remember it was all about the attraction we women feel for guys letting themselves get dicked stems from the fact that we are alike. 'Passivity,' he called it."

"Oh, God!" I cried out. "What a load of BS."

Now the women looked awake. Their phones pointed to me.

"Explain it to them," said Nick.

Assauer took over. "First of all, this guy doing research sounds like a real douche. If he thinks women are passive in anything, that means he's a misogynist. Period. His opinions of females as a subordinate underclass to men, is what he's saying, and in his personal homophobia – probably a closet-case himself – he sticks Gay guys in the category of 'less than' men, just like he thinks of women. It's pretty obnoxious, and his opinions should have no credibility for any thinkin' person, for a perjured view is never a fair one."

"Yeah," agreed Gordon. "It'd be like listening to some old constipated white guy lecturing on why African American literature speaks to other minority groups: his theory on 'Uppity Syndrome' would probably be the equivalent to your guy's 'passivity.'"

Assauer added, "It's insulting to both the creator of the content and those who want to read it."

"Well, maybe," Prospera admitted, "but still, what's wrong with stories about guys on the down low? The tragic, the illicit nature, and secrets, secrets, secrets? It all plays into the fun of a tawdry 'M/M Romance' for us."

Assauer told the ladies, "I don’t know, maybe there's someplace on the net where tall people go to read and gossip about 'the tragedy' of 'the shorts,' cuz that's what you're sayin' about straights reading about us reduced to nothing but figures worthy of pity, quite frankly."

Gordon picked up the ball. "Look, I know the het 'lifestyle choice' is boring as hell, but so are most of your so-called tragic same-sex couplings. We just get on with it, like everybody else."

"But still for us fangirls…. Well, I guess you'd just have to be a man-loving woman to get it." Cynthia chuckled.

At this point, I realized their safe, sanitized, soft-ball porn version labeled 'M/M' – devoid of any of the realities of the actual Gay Struggles – was just another form of escapism. "My ex's right about us having to fight for everything, even recognition. What Assauer said struck a chord in me; remember what happened in your Supreme Court when seven couples finally got the chance to prove the Constitution means us too? Ruth Bader Ginsburg said from the bench that separate and unequal marriage for Gay people is like skim milk. And now I get your 'M/M' stories are just like that – remarkably lite on any actual Gay content: 2% at most, guaranteed; don’t want to fill up on it, I guess."

Cynthia to my eyes looked very unsettled, like the crickets disagreed with her tummy all of a sudden. "You know, now that I think about it, on Man Humping Twink-Sluts.biz we did sometimes wonder why our chat rooms never had any real Gay guys in there. You think that's the reason?"

Assauer fielded that one. "Yep. Could be."

Now the ladies suddenly seemed to comprehend it.

"Like I was saying about Tennessee William characters"—Tre re-established his dominance over the conversation—"all this talk of secrets and tragic types makes me think of Suddenly Last Summer. Talk about GAY! Tennessee Williams: Gay; Gore Vidal, the screenwriter: Gay; Montgomery Clift, the star: Gay; Elizabeth Taylor: well, Gay by marriage and fag hag by inclination."

"Which movie is this now, Tre?" asked Gavin Coruptti.

"You know that one! Monty Clift is pushed off a mountainside in Spain for being queer, while Liz Taylor is forced to watch helplessly. Drove her insane in the flick, but in real life, she was every Hollywood Gay guy's shoulder to cry on. She knew all the dirt back in the day when a secret was a secret and could get you lobotomized, just like her movie character." He shook his head in slow disappointment. "What a waste."

"What is, darling?" his wife asked on her way to the restroom.

"Liz went to the grave with so much Gay History locked in her head." Tre took a drink. "If you ask me, there ought to be a law: no Hollywood fag hag can die without first writing a tell-all book so the truth does not march unwillingly to the grave with her."

"Amen," Coruptti muttered, perhaps from professional force of habit.

"Damn right," concluded our host, "selfish to pass on and not set the record straight – so to speak – for later generations. Should be a crime, in my opinion."

As several of us nodded gravely in agreement, loud voices, commanding footsteps, and laughter erupted from the statuary-garden-side of the room.

To my utter shock, a uniformed policeman strode in lolling on the shoulders of a fur-wearing woman.

I panicked and thought it was time to bolt, but Napoleon must have read my mind.

He put his hand on my wrist to steady me. "Relax. It's just a late-arriving guest."

I settled down again, and looked closer. The cop was a higher-up; his uniform was decorated in tons of showy brass.

"Ah!" shouted Tre-Princely, doing a fake-ass salute. "Lieutenant Nasser, nice of you and Sofia to join us."

The self-help guru leaned in and whispered in my ear: "This cop's on the down low too."

Napoleon looked sly, as if this man’s doubtless homophobia was the issue making me uncomfortable. I just grinned.

Drunk, Nasser grabbed a chair and sat himself at Tre's right-hand side; it's where our host wanted him, much to surly Ermanno's chagrin.

In the meantime, Sofia shrugged off her wrap and cheeped merrily with the other women about 'things.' She gave the impression of being just as well lubricated as her husband.

Nasser announced in a voice too loud: "I could use a drink, Tre."

"Of course; of course." Tre-Princely clapped pert hands, and a server showed up. To him he said, "Mix up a pitcher of Sex On The Beach for Nasser and his wife. Wait! Make a second for me too. In fact"—his attention turned to the rest of us well—"you order wine and booze as you like, people – let's pretend the sun made a full circuit and it's cocktail hour all over again!"

With that, more waiters came around and took orders, but I watched with curiosity as the dark-haired and fit Nasser glanced at my ex. There was real attraction there.

Sofia finally made it to the main table and air-kissed Tre. "Lovely as always to be at one your events."

Our host play-frowned and tapped the imaginary wristwatch he didn’t wear.

While his wife sat down at Prospera's empty position, the L.A. police officer said, "I'm sorry, Tre. You know we wouldn't be late except for Force business."

"Where were you?"

"At a wake. One of my black officers died over the weekend, and we had to make an official appearance."

"How was it?"

"Oh, you know," said Sofia, "homey."

"A front-room viewing – I think I might like that when it's my time."

"That won't be for a long while, Tre."

"Where's Prospera?" Sofia asked.

"In the crapper," Mrs. Schwartzbaum's husband said.

As if on cue, the 'crapper' herself appeared, with rattling cocktail carts right behind her.

"Sofia! OMG, you're here!"

The two hugged, and then eye-raisingly sat together, Texas-Ivy on the police lieutenant woman's lap. They immediately became intimate, with Prospera trailing a fingertip across the neckline of Sofia's pendant, down into the soft folds of her cleavage. They chatted quietly, privately, only pausing to do shots with the freshly mixed Sex On The Beach.

Tre-Princely Knight drained his own and then told the new-arrivers, "Chef Cory will sling you up some grub—"

'…Oh, God,' I thought, 'will there be grubs too…?'

"We ate, Tre," said Nasser. "It was one of those black wakes, so there was food on top of food on top of food."

"Soul food," corrected Sofia momentarily before returning full attention to Prospera.

"Yes, and what soul it had too." By the sour expression on the lieutenant's face, it was clear whatever it was did not suit his palate. He suddenly chuckled. "You should have seen Sofia! One taste of the chitlins made her wanna toss her tripe."

The two men's wives were now stroking each other's hair and starting to make out. I thought I perceived another wistful glance from Nasser towards my ex.

The rest of the women-loving guys were mesmerized by the lesbo affection on display. It went live-streaming too.

"A wake is all right I suppose," the cop said, once taking another swig. "But too much of this PC, interracial sensitivity crap is not good for unit cohesion, if you ask me."

Napoleon muttered under his breath for me: "Yeah, the LAPD is famous for its tenderness."

"I think too much and sensitivity are words that don’t belong together," Nicholas said rather bravely.

Nasser threw down the gauntlet. "Oh, really?"

But the guy with a werewolf boyfriend in high school didn't back down. "I'm not sayin' nothin' you don’t or shouldn't already know. You stand up for my rights, I'll stand up for yours. If you don't, then—"

"Who's talking rights?!" the cop demanded to know.

"You are, sir. You're talking about the rights of your dead officer to be honored by more than just 'his kind.'"

"Nicholas…" attempted our host.

"Well, you know it's true, Tre."

Now the officer glinting ceremonial brass relaxed, deciding it was all a joke anyway; the other was being unreasonable. "When you join a Police Academy, or get tossed in jail, let me know if you think too much fraternization is still a good idea."

"Well, I don’t know about all that," Nick said calmly, "but this talk reminds me how people do have to fight for change – political and otherwise – but often come up against an irrational fear. Like those bigoted burgomeisters who kept empty busses running in Selma, Alabama, after Rosa Parks was arrested, and kept running them through the boycott. The city dug in and bankrupted itself with 361 days of riderless service. They did, and chose to do it all like little kids refusing to eat their peas. They preferred pride over sanity, and sadly, we're not much better today with Trumpeteers running around, shouting all manner of fear-mongering and lies to get idiots to excuse criminal behavior. And why? Pride over sanity, which is the niche where the closet bigots keep their hearts."

I glanced around; most of the room was not even listening. Prospera and Sofia were in full make-out mode while hands roved freely over clothed breasts, shoulders and torsos.

Neil Campbell mused in metallic tones, "Puts me in mind of the LGBT fight of the future."

"Which one?" Napoleon asked.

"The struggle for Gay people to even be allowed to exist."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"It's true. This whole anxiety-based politickin’ the Gops are playin’ Russian roulette with – pun intended – is extended right down to the fertility clinics and DNA collection. We've all see the commercials: ‘Send in your DNA today for free analysis.’ And what do they do with this most personal of personal information – your genome? Well, if you're an out person with a social media profile they can check lickety-split, then your 'gay-tainted' genes are sold off to the highest bidder."

"Why?" Assauer asked.

"They go to secret labs, to not-so secretly find the 'cure' for the h-word. The company that makes the first queer gene screening test for reproductive labs to use will make a trillion dollars in a week."

"Ya think?" Nick said.

"Hell yeah, I think. Right now, in any abortion place, hospital, or test-tube baby-makin’ center, the No. 1 question asked is not will my darling baby be healthy, but will this 'it,' the fetus, be queer. Will it be a family disgrace. So, once they have the test, whole trays of eggs will be disregarded, and abortions will be selective based on the findings. But my point is, it will be the uninformed people of today mailin’ off their DNA to private companies, signin’ away their rights to use the most personal of personal information, that will mean untold repression and suffering for the next generations of rare and isolated same-sex loving men and women. Mark my words."

Again, few in the room acknowledged Neil's lesson because they were too busy agape at Prospera and Sofia's tongue kissing.

Deep reverberations sounded from the hall. Hard to say what it was at first, but in came a long line of the handsome foot massagers from the start of the evening. Following them was a man blowing in a didgeridoo, and a second one pinging a mouth harp.

"Ah!" cried our delighted host. "Dear guests, time for foot rubs! Enjoy."

In a matter of moments, a smiling lad was under the table in front of me, massaging my toes with eucalyptus oil and making me relax involuntarily.

The music seemed to take on a soothing tempo as well, or at least slowed a bit. I glanced to my ex, and now he was openly returning the lieutenant's flirting. Assauer, never being one to turn down the advances of a mark, particularly a rich one like this cop, appeared to be having a good time at it.

I felt a bit of coolness surrounding my left ankle, and when I looked, my sexy foot-boy had slipped a silver anklet on me, one with Tre's monogram.

Just as I wondered if this night would ever end, our host pulled up his personal masseur and called out: "Bring chairs! I want the servers to be served wine and cocktails too. And if any refuse, pour it down his collar! Now is the time to live."

Commotion ensued as a dozen stacking chairs were wheeled in and the waiters and foot-boys squeezed in at the tables; my own handsome one practically sat in my lap, much to Gordon's dismay.

The dusty outback music continued.

The previously observed little bout of Tre's sobriety was completely gone now, and he slurred words freely. "My God, wife, don’t get a room. Go out there and do a dance for us with your girlfriend so we can all see."

Intrigued by the notion, the two exchanged coy smiles and fingertips pressed to lips.

"Dance, Rabbit's Foot, dance!" Tre-Princely repeated.

Prospera stood, took Sofia's hand and led her to the central stage area, which moments later turned into a dance floor for two.

Focusing on one another, they dipped knees and rubbed each other's flanks with sweaty palms. Sofia turned backwards, and Prospera gripped onto her fleshy ass.

Their dirty-dancing of kissing and suggestive thrusts made the unfulfilled men of the room loll out tongues, but began to lead to a queasy feeling in me.

There was something about it which made me fear for Gordon….

 

After the drag queen blew him, my boyfriend's unguarded, unwise laughter over Assauer's ecstasies drew the attention of Parthia.

Without a word, she tried to zipper his lips with a series of stinging kisses. Her hand slid down his front, towards his crotch, which made Gordon arch his back away from her and push with his hands.

"Hey!" I reminded the madwoman. "He's not being punished, remember?"

The priestess latched onto Gordon's shoulders so he could not get away, then turned a greasy leer on me. "Oh, I know. You are!"

In the meantime, Auntie Pasto had stood and licked her chops while my ex and his ever-enlarging Schwanz lay drained and exhausted on the bed. He had those stupid cock doodles all over his face.

Psyche got an evil twinkle in her eye and went to whisper in her cult leader's ear; gestures and leers passed from the women onto my boy and Lolita.

"Ah, yes," announced Parthia, now holding Gordon by the scruff of the neck like a puppy dog. "Brilliant idea, one to surely please the god of lust."

"What is?" I asked.

"This night is as good as any for my darling pet to sacrifice her maidenhood to the Great Blue-Green One. And for you to watch."

She shoved my teenage boy to the center of the cabin.

I stood and went to him. "No, no,” I told the woman. “Gordon is a good and decent queer boy. He's not suited for that kind of kinkiness."

But he licked his lips towards the gum-popping tart.

Parthia laughed and explained, "It's your third trial. Weather it, and you can go."

Gordon suddenly said "I'm game," horrifying me, but a peek at his face held out hope he had a plan so we could all get out of this garden center from hell.

An hour later, we were dressed and back in the main area before the curtained pillar-statue of Priapus.

A mockery of a 'wedding' procession was led by Auntie Pasto, who had tossed a saffron bed sheet over her shoulders and marched along in the vanguard with two lit tiki torches. These she held in a way so the points came together below her navel, and the tall flames flickered high above each shoulder.

Gordon and Lolita – each with a ring of flowers on their heads; the girl's on top of a flame-colored veil – followed the drag performer. And then me and Assauer walked slowly behind them, with the rest of these motley nut-jobs trailing us.

Parthia stood before the phallic column again and oozed more olive oil over its stony trash, chanting some junk in Latin.

The two men, Eros and Devil-Chin Guy, made my boy and Lolita stand facing one another.

Parthia turned and spoke to them. "Do you each undertake to fulfill the god's ardent desire and spread your bounty upon the earth?"

They nodded.

"Do you, Lolita, give your ventris to fruitfulness?"

"I do."

"Do you, Gordon, lay your seed where it may multiply?"

“I…do? I mean, I do.”

Well, for one, yours truly was thoroughly disgusted. ‘How dare they disgrace the sanctity of non-traditional marriage like this! There ought to me a law!’

“Then”—Parthia cracked a wicked leer—“by the power of lust invested in me by the acceptor amoris, I pronounce you ready for bliss.”

While Lolita assaulted my boy's mouth with gum-popping kisses, Auntie Pasto shouted something Greek to me and extinguished her flamboes. Simultaneously, she ushered the rest of us towards the sliding glass doors to the potted plants outside, and Parthia took the teens by the hand to lead them to the cot, which had been moved and set up under the open-air atrium and stars.

My heart was sick; if Gordon had a plan, it better not involve knocking up some random cult bimbo! Gott bewahre….

Parthia, an apparent adept at lecherous peeping, joined us outside and made everyone crouch down to watch through the glass. She had turned off most of the light inside, so we could just barely see the teens in action. Agog, she turned an ape's eye to the spectacle and wantonly robbed me of kisses from time to time.

First Lolita sat on the bed and drew the standing Gordon into her embrace.

"God, woman," I told the cult leader, getting angry. "This is madness."

"Is it?" she snickered. "It's hell on you, right?"

"You know it is…."

"Then watch."

It looked like the slutty teen girl was fumbling with my boy's zipper, when he suddenly gripped her hands and climbed on top. He started rubbing her clothed body, and the virgin slag writhed in moaning ecstasy. He scooched her up, sticking her head and shoulders off the far edge of the cot, and got behind her legs.

'Is he into this?!' I wondered, sick to my stomach.

He slowly lifted her by the underside of the knees, and the girl's back continued to slide on the cot. His feet landed on the ground, off the other end for better leverage, and the folding bed flipped, sending Lolita ass over tits. A dull thud sounded with metal, fabric and wood clanking after her descent.

"My pet!" Parthia screeched at full volume and raced in, followed by her panic-stricken cult goons. They removed the cot, fanned the unharmed girl and made a tearful fuss.

Me and Assauer stood off to the side in the near-dark, and Gordon slunk up, pointing to the garden center's main exit.

Assured the crazies were occupied, we booked it.

Out the sliding glass doors, we ran through the parking lot, heading for the street.

Just as we got there, I could hear the madwoman's cackle from far behind us. "Let 'em go. They'll not remember this night anyway…."

 

I snapped out of it with a jolt, accidentally knocking elbows with the Aboriginal pedicurist to my left.

The women were still doing a soft porn dance, the guys still salivating, but Tre noticed me and misinterpreted my actions.

"You know," he said between beats of music. "Some of you may not like the idea of servers being your table companions, but I know that old Roman, Senokot – or whatever his name was – said don’t think you're better than them: they sucked the same milk, pooped the same excrement, breathed the same air as you did as a baby, so it was only Bitch Fortune who later raised that person up on the backs of all the rest."

Thoroughly chided but misunderstood, I decided to remain silent.

"Oh, Tre," Prospera said from the lips of her lover, "loosen up."

"Oh, I'm loose, Lucky Charm. But maybe if I called Tyler in here, he'd show me a better time."

Tre-Princely's wife stopped dancing; statue-like, she stood on the dance floor, casting a stunned look on her man.

The music ground to a twangy halt.

Tre ignored her to tell the rest of us, "That boy, my protégée, knows all the ups and downs of Fortune, just like me, and he's ambitious too. A modeling and dance career, which I help along whenever I can, is tough for the young. But he's learning, and he's taking my advice about stockpiling his pennies and investing wisely."

By the time he'd finished, the 'F/F Romance' on display was over. Texas-Ivy had gone back to her seat, and Sofia pulled up a chair next to her cop spouse.

Tre laughed, drunken and vindictive. "My wife thinks I fuck 'im too, as if. Isn't that right, dear?"

The goaded woman remained silent.

"It's good to work hard at something, even if you don't like it. I did," said Tre, "and it made me rich and set for life, even though money seems a two-edged sword: it cuts both the self and the one it's used on."

More silence followed from his wife.

"See," he went on, acting unfazed, "I believe in Astrology and one gave me my exact date and time of my death. Wrote it on a piece of paper for me, and I keep it in my wallet so the coroner can find it—"

"Tre, please."

"Yes, Prospera? Something upset you?"

"Don’t go on about your death."

"Why not?" he told her pettishly. Tre added to the rest of us with more sentiment, "I've got more money than I can ever spend. I spread it out so my family can love me now as if I'm already dead."

None of us knew how to take that. If serious, it was sublime; if he was burlesquing, it was outrageously ironic and funny. None of us knew. I decided this was ultimately how anyone came to view Tre-Princely Knight.

Prospera poo-pooed the whole notion with a stiff belt. "That's just a prediction. Don’t live your life making it come true."

The mood had darkened.

Tre stood up, sloshing on his sea legs for a moment. "It's too goddamned morose in here. Time to move out – up, up, up – and get some air. Chef O'Shay has a treat for us." He gestured behind him to the garden.

We all stood, and Prospera's mood turned on a nickel. "Follow me!"

She led the way, out onto the colonnaded peristyle, and down a few steps, on either side of which were breathtakingly real statues of deer in bronze.

Prospera gathered her ladies to her, and they walked on slowly, alongside the massive central pool. Their jolly live-streaming devices tried to catch it all as they went.

The men who were Tre-Princely's good friends followed secondly, with the Big Bad Cop forming a nucleus for their chitchat.

After them traipsed Napoleon, drawing Gordon and my ex with him and asking some questions about the event so far.

That left me alone with Neil Campbell, and just as he got to my side, our host joined us.

"I hope you gentlemen are having a good time?"

"We are, Tre," I said. "You're a wonderful host." Just then my tummy grumbled from being empty….

"Provocative ev'nin' as always!" added suck-up Neil.

We walked on, and I'm not sure, but as I glanced around, this might have been the most sublimely lovely garden I'd ever seen. At the end of the pool where we'd started, a large flattop rock sat in the curved end of the shallow water feature. On top of it was a recumbent, full-sized stature of a bronze man. He held his index finger up to the stars, and I followed his pointing line straight to the big dipper.

Now as we crunched the gravel along manicured rows of low boxwood, arbors would spring up on our left with living rows of grape vines. Here and there along the long flanks of the pool, more bronze figures of young men sat on their own rocks and gazed at the heavens reflected in the water.

After a while, Neil said cryptically, "Now that the three of us are alone, I can properly intro you."

Me and Tre were puzzled.

The Aussie beamed. "Tre, may I present the supplier of your newest golden bauble, and Kohl, this is the connoisseur who bought your Poseidon statue."

Tre-Princely perked up. "Ah, your treasure is now mine, and I 'ask no questions' about where it came from, like any good Conservative of antiquities."

"Good," I said, half chuckling. "Because I tell no truths, like any decent Retrogressive officeholder."

We slowed our pace and stopped, because my comment made Tre laugh and laugh, and then cough and cough.

From up ahead, we heard "Wait here," and his wife came back to collect him; my gang trailed back to us too.

In a moment, Prospera was leading them away, but I snagged Assauer and Gordon to stay behind. We were right on the pool's edge when I told them through a hoarse whisper: "Let's get the hell out of here. I've got stuff to tell you. Plus, I'm starving!"

Right then I turned to lead us to the nearest exit, and ran smack into a security guard with a German Spitz on a leash. The dog yapped viciously at my ankles and stepped me back into the fountain.

"Where do you think you're going?" the uniformed dude asked.

"Back the way we came," said Assauer.

My comrades helped me out of the drink, while the guard informed us with bedpan seriousness, "No one exits the same way they enter."

We looked at one another, thanked him – and his furry hell muffin – and scurried along to join Tre and company.

When we caught up, our host had ensconced himself on a bench to the side of a life-size naked wrestler boy in bronze. Across the water, I could see his opponent in similar 'engagement' pose.

"Gavin, my good friend…" Tre was slurring his words again. "You get those changes?"

"For your monument, yes."

Our host explained: "Coruptti and Cousins Co. is making my mausoleum: all marble and gold-plated shit. Ain't that right, honey?"

"Yes, dear." Prospera patted his arm.

"Oh, Gavin's plans are beautiful. There are arches and places to sit by a reflecting pool, marble dog houses for my dear dead pooches, and oh, oh, Prospera will have her own en-suite for after she croaks too."

"Yes," Prospera murmured, upset all of a sudden. "I suppose Tyler will have a niche of his own – after all, he's another one of your bitches."

'Wow,' I thought. 'That was kind of acid.' It pissed me off, but our host restricted himself to a cold glare.

In another instant, he was back talking to Gavin. "Oh, oh, tell 'em – what's that class-eey Latin inscription thingy you suggested…?"

"The epitaph?"

"Yeah, the swanky one. Recite it."

Coruptti stood tall, placing his folded hands by his bellybutton, opera-singer fashion. "LECTOR, SI MONUMENTUM REQUIRIS, ASPICE Nightly with Tre-Princley.com."

"Yeah…." The future house of the dead occupant sighed. "But I think I'll stick with the plain old English one I've been tinkering with for years. You wouldn't want to…hear it, by any chance…?"

We all coughed that we'd like nothing better. I actually had something better to do, so used the chance to wring fountain water out of my gold Tre-Princely slippers.

Our host puffed up on his bench and recited his epitaph from memory:

 

"Here Lies Tre-Princely Knight

(née Schwartzbaum)

Former Porn Star, Businessman

Honorary Degrees from U.C.L.A. & Bryman College.

In Abstentia:

He Could Have Had Any Job in Washington, D.C.—

But Didn't.

Mover, Shaker, Kind Heart

He Started with a Nickel & Left Billions;

AND HE NEVER ONCE LISTENED TO A

PSYCHIATRIST!

Fare Thee Well, Tre-Princely

And you too, fellow traveler."[1]

 

It was getting very moody and dark, so thankfully, the cop and Sal helped Tre to his feet and we progressed on to the end of the space.

Here, the columns marking the narrow end of the enclosed garden were matched stone for stone by others – twenty or thirty feet away – on the other side of an open terrace.

The breeze was cool and salty, and I could hear the sea not too far off.

"This is where we'll have dessert," Tre announced, but there was nothing set up: no pastry-lined tables, no ice cream machines…. The only thing I saw out of place was a hook hanging from a rope on the ceiling.

Suddenly, Prospera Texas-Ivy froze. I followed her eyes and saw a handsome young man – sleek and sexy – dressed in slacks and a sports jacket come on to the terrace with us.

He went straight to Tre and kissed him, exhibiting nothing but smiles and clearly elated emotions.

All at once, I recognized him, although the attire threw me for a moment because the only other time I’d met him, he was naked. This was the body-paint skeleton, and he was even more attractive in flesh tones and clothes.

"Tyler, my boy! You were wonderful tonight. A real joy to behold."

The young man kissed our host again, but it was clearly more out of appreciation than red-hot rut.

Prospera lost it. "You. Piece. Of. Scum!" She was talking to Tre. "You dare flaunt this spectacle in front of me? And oh, I know who’s fucking who between the two of you."

'Wow,' I thought. 'Jealousy is so unbecoming in a person.'

Poor Tre blinked at his wife in shock, then did a little hip hop of anger. A moment later he ripped the toupee off his head and wagged it at Prospera in angry frustration, shouting: "Oh, yeah? If that’s what you think, then you're out of the mausoleum, baby!"

Instantly, his fury abated into an emotional breakdown; he pleaded to the rest of us for understanding. "You see that? Well, I'm used to it, not only from her, but from everybody. Oh, there's no respect for a pornstar who spent his career getting dicked for cash, even big money like my ass commanded. No one cares, but I try to make everyone respect me, but like the classic song goes, haters gonna hate, no matter what, but I don’t have to sink to their level." He placed his hand rather paternally on Tyler's shoulder. "I want to matter and so does this young man, who I see a lot of myself in. Now, he may be Gay and me straight, but that's no reason to think he's in my pants, or verse visa. We have mutual respect, Prospera, cuz he knows what it's like, and I know what it's like. We want to matter. I know how normal it all is, so unworthy of comment on, except against those manning the glory holes along the Interstates, and then going out and voting for repression and stuff for those who dare to be out. But, hypocrites shouldn't matter. Hypocrisy makes me sick…sick—"

"Tre…" his wife was sorry.

"No. Don’t tell me now – you know, folks, I owe it all to her. Do you, any of you, know how down and out I was when I met her? She saved me from myself, took what little I had left and made me 'a brand,' and a valuable one at that. We make the best team." He stumbled to the handrail and stopped, contemplating the out-of-place hairpiece in his clutches.

"Oh, Tre."

"You know,” he told all of us, “I lied earlier. It wasn't an astrologer who told me I'm gonna die. It was my doctor."

Prospera went to his side. "You don’t have to tell—"

"See, folks…” He faced each of us in turn. “I’ve got the bug. I won't be around for very much longer."

"Oh, Malcolm." She lovingly took his toupee and arranged it correctly on his head, cooing, "Don’t think about it; we'll get through it together."

To the rest of us, he said, "So now you know, every day I live reminds me I won’t be around for as long as I should."

"The doctor says you are fine and will outlive him, but still, I know, baby. It's in you, in your mind as well as in your blood. You can't help worrying about it."

He hugged her. "I'm sorry about this silly fight."

"It was my fault. I know you're trying to help Tyler. Truth is, you're a princely man, Mr. Schwartzbaum, and I love you."

"I love you too, honey, and guess what – you’re back in the mausoleum."

She laughed, whooping sardonically: "Hooray for that!"

I suddenly noticed color from the approaching dawn begin to streak over the hugging couple's shoulders. Our host repeated his quote from earlier.

 

"Unhappy we mortals,

Who on so fine a thread,

Find our lives but depend,

Know like this puppet man

We will all be soon dead;

Therefore, live ye merry,

And love others while you can."

 

His wife kissed him and directed his attention down the length of the terrace.

"Dessert! At last," Tre called out, and we turned to see quite a spectacle.

Four studly young men, wearing only skimpy briefs and papier-mâché donkey heads, led a giant Trump piñata between them coffin and usher fashion.

While the crowd gathered around, the underwear models lifted the clay and crêpe paper effigy onto the ceiling hook. Then they picked up baseball bats waiting by the columns.

As Tre signaled with a laugh, they beat the hell out of it, sending chocolate coins flying this way and that. They were without wrappers, and at the same time other guests yelped and delightedly hooted with each sexy-boy Democrat smack, I bent down to pick one up. It was heavy, really heavy.

Tre saw me, and told everyone, "Look closer, people, like Kohl. The dark chocolate covers $20 silver coins; the white chocolate ones are gold-centered Krugerrands."

We all dropped to our knees and scrambled like kids for candy.

Tre-Princely Knight laughed good-naturedly. "Groveling in the dirt before me – just the way Nature intended!"

 

 

 


[1] Modified after, and inspired by, Dent, p. 66

_

Copyright © 2018 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

From 14:

Quote

The chef made sure he flashed his wrist tattoo at me: a winged cock about to take off. He was one of them….

From 15:

Quote

Just as we got there, I could hear the madwoman's cackle from far behind us. "Let 'em go. They'll not remember this night anyway…."

Ours antiheros can take some comfort in that Priapic goons are not of one hive mind. The chef seems to be doing his level best to unearth memories that his leaders (if they are even from the same sect) expect to remain buried.

Edited by knotme
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Quote

But too much of this PC, interracial sensitivity crap is not good for unit cohesion, if you ask me.

 

Yeah, the LAPD is famous for its tenderness.

 

I think too much and sensitivity are words that don’t belong together.

I think one of the problems with our military, police, and even fire-fighting agencies is that the majority of the people who are drawn to them come from very similar backgrounds and share the same philosophies. There is the idea that you have to use brute force to maintain order. They tend not to understand finesse or diplomacy – or they dismiss them as being inefficient or unmanly.

 

Even in the most Progressive parts of our country, we struggle with agencies that resist or obstruct change. There are repeated scandals over sexual harassment and misbehavior, bigotry of all manner, and issues of unnecessary lethal force. We keep having these problems because we keep recruiting the same archetype.

Link to comment

You know, even though the chapter is clearly titled ‘Chocolate Covered Coins,’ my brain still read it as if it were referring to those gold-foil-covered chocolate disks.  ;-)

Link to comment
5 hours ago, knotme said:

From 14:

From 15:

Ours antiheros can take some comfort in that Priapic goons are not of one hive mind. The chef seems to be doing his level best to unearth memories that his leaders (if they are even from the same sect) expect to remain buried.

Well, one aspect you may not have considered is who or what the Priapic croquembouche is for? Are we to think it's Kohl and Company? Perhaps one of the other guests, or an assumed Tre-based internet audience? I don't have an answer. However, perhaps it's just that the donkey dick folks live their lives, and it's only the Pasadena Passion victims who are suddenly aware of their prevalence. 

 

But again, I suppose I'm just guessing. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, knotme said:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/hotel-california-lyrics-the-eagles.html

(Pardon me. I’m not a fan of Y-tube. If you don’t know the song, you can search it.)

Interesting connection :) Thanks for sharing it. 

 

When I hear this song, I can't help but see the California Hotel, in downtown Oakland. It's a grande olde dam from the golden age of indolent hotel living, and no doubt by the 60s had fallen on seedy times. 

 

It's now a retirement community, so it's come full circle. 

 

CA_Hotel.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Wow. I’m out of breath, just reading. I will return with more, later, for there is much I must digest here. Vivid and detailed, and full of interesting dialogue, this is a chapter to savor. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Wow. I’m out of breath, just reading. I will return with more, later, for there is much I must digest here. Vivid and detailed, and full of interesting dialogue, this is a chapter to savor. 

Yes, it's an apt thing these chapters are posted with a week's interval. It allows for more considered enjoyment. Thanks for reading, Parker; I look forward to hearing what you think of it :) 

 

But this is the final Tre-Princley Knight chapter. What will come next..... hmmmm

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I think one of the problems with our military, police, and even fire-fighting agencies is that the majority of the people who are drawn to them come from very similar backgrounds and share the same philosophies. There is the idea that you have to use brute force to maintain order. They tend not to understand finesse or diplomacy – or they dismiss them as being inefficient or unmanly.

 

Even in the most Progressive parts of our country, we struggle with agencies that resist or obstruct change. There are repeated scandals over sexual harassment and misbehavior, bigotry of all manner, and issues of unnecessary lethal force. We keep having these problems because we keep recruiting the same archetype.

I can't find anything to disagree with you here. I've heard about surplus Army equipment (think assault squads) being given to local police forces with the single requirement that it must be used before a year is up, or else Uncle Sam will take the 'toys' away from them. I don't see how this militarization of local forces is supposed to 'keep the peace.' But, maybe I'm dumb, idk.... 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

You know, even though the chapter is clearly titled ‘Chocolate Covered Coins,’ my brain still read it as if it were referring to those gold-foil-covered chocolate disks.  ;-)

Yes, I'm happy to say that's on purpose ;) 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, AC Benus said:

But this is the final Tre-Princley Knight chapter.

I’ve been putting off talking about this complex character, but time is up. Let me start with Kohl’s analysis:

Quote

"I've got more money than I can ever spend. I spread it out now so my family can love me now as if I'm already dead." 

None of us knew how to take that. If serious, it was sublime; if he was burlesquing, it was outrageously ironic and funny. None of us knew. I decided this was ultimately how anyone came to view Tre-Princely Knight.

Serious or burlesque? Both. This long night is a swirling uneven mixture of farce, irony, satire, sometimes two or more layers, and truth. In an earlier post, AC, who has probably thought about Tre a good while, refers to priests who take time out of their day to praise God; but referring to Tre, he says “adulation.” A devout priest who adulates when he should be adoring risks Hell, but Tre might not be quite so picky. AC then suggests that the option to love and how rests with Tre’s guests. Are they friends or syncophants? Again, both. Tre wants attention, “love,” and he receives a good bit of adulation with some respect and fondness mixed in here and there, specifically when he shows off something other than extravagance. Adoration? Probably damn little. Tre’s hatred of hyprocrisy rings relatively true, suggesting to me that adulation isn’t ideal. Tre will take attention any way he can get it, but he doesn’t seem happy: with friends, his lot, or himself. He knows that “Money can’t buy me love,” but I don’t think he can help himself. Why not? Got me. 

PS. The quoted quote reminds me of one my all time favorites, Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying.

Edited by knotme
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Cricket cover tamales .. oh man  .. trips back to THAT night that broke my sweet Kohl .. the g on g action was weird, but not in the context of this story.   but it has to be the discussion of  M/M fiction that did it for me.   i hate that term .. and agree with everything said ... it make real Gay relationshps seem cheap and loveless. Like all there is in our lives is sex.   Sex is great, but my life is so much more and while my Husband is a Dom .. He is also extremely loving, protective, kind and thoughtful. 

 

I'd like a few of those choc. coins... hehe

 

i loved that part AC!!  Well the whole chapter ... like always.. Such a great story. 

 

Speaking of my Husband.. He says He has not forgotten about Mojo and will catch up shortly!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Midnight musing on Passion in Pasadena. —— I finally figured out why Kohl tweaks me when he repeats, early in this chapter, the title of the previous part. “Passion in Pasadena” starts as a gentle dig at dry, tame Pasadena, part of the boring burbs.  Gordon likes it, but it’s too quiet for Kohl. There I took a modern meaning: sweaty intensity, pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure. But now, as Kohl sardonically or unwittingly compares himself to The Christ, he emphasizes the Latin root of the word, suffering. I just now decided that a part of “passion” that held constant over two millennia, also best illuminates Mojo: irrational, irresistible force or compulsion. 

Edited by knotme
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 4/11/2018 at 10:55 PM, knotme said:

I’ve been putting off talking about this complex character, but time is up. Let me start with Kohl’s analysis:

Serious or burlesque? Both. This long night is a swirling uneven mixture of farce, irony, satire, sometimes two or more layers, and truth. In an earlier post, AC, who has probably thought about Tre a good while, refers to priests who take time out of their day to praise God; but referring to Tre, he says “adulation.” A devout priest who adulates when he should be adoring risks Hell, but Tre might not be quite so picky. AC then suggests that the option to love and how rests with Tre’s guests. Are they friends or sycophants? Again, both. Tre wants attention, “love,” and he receives a good bit of adulation with some respect and fondness mixed in here and there, specifically when he shows off something other than extravagance. Adoration? Probably damn little. Tre’s hatred of hypocrisy rings relatively true, suggesting to me that adulation isn’t ideal. Tre will take attention any way he can get it, but he doesn’t seem happy: with friends, his lot, or himself. He knows that “Money can’t buy me love,” but I don’t think he can help himself. Why not? Got me. 

PS. The quoted quote reminds me of one my all time favorites, Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying.

Thank you, knotme, for all of your support and efforts. To know you reflect on the nature and meaning of the dinner party means a great deal to me. My Tre-Princely, as a contemporary Trimalchio, indeed took a lot of consideration of the original satire.  Part of the effort was in simply feeling I understood the satire -- like finally being able to get the joke involved with the head of security shelling peas. I thought about that for years! Ever since I first read the Satyrion, and then it hit me at last that the lazy translator's "porter" actually meant "bouncer" or "head of security." Only then could the joke fall into place for me. 

 

As for Tre, I can only hope he continues to fascinate (and confuse) people for years and years to come, despite his obsession with death. 

 

Thank you once again :yes:

   

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 4/13/2018 at 9:02 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Cricket cover tamales .. oh man  .. trips back to THAT night that broke my sweet Kohl .. the g on g action was weird, but not in the context of this story.   but it has to be the discussion of  M/M fiction that did it for me.   i hate that term .. and agree with everything said ... it make real Gay relationshps seem cheap and loveless. Like all there is in our lives is sex.   Sex is great, but my life is so much more and while my Husband is a Dom .. He is also extremely loving, protective, kind and thoughtful. 

 

I'd like a few of those choc. coins... hehe

 

i loved that part AC!!  Well the whole chapter ... like always.. Such a great story. 

 

Speaking of my Husband.. He says He has not forgotten about Mojo and will catch up shortly!

Concerning the crickets, one of my favorite lines in the whole book happens after Tre says the cook can whip up some grub for the late-arrivers.  Then Kohl thinks, 'Oh, God. Will there be grubs too?' heheh

 

And yes, there seems to be some hypocrisy concerning a double standard; 'man on man' is viewed one way my the crowd, while 'woman on woman' gets a much different reception. Hmmm, seems to match our society pretty well in that regard. (for movies or TV featuring side characters who are "that way," I think you are far more likely to see ladies in love than fellas.) 

 

Thank you for reading and always offering your support, Tim. It means the world to me. Muah 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/15/2018 at 5:11 AM, knotme said:

Midnight musing on Passion in Pasadena. —— I finally figured out why Kohl tweaks me when he repeats, early in this chapter, the title of the previous part. “Passion in Pasadena” starts as a gentle dig at dry, tame Pasadena, part of the boring burbs.  Gordon likes it, but it’s too quiet for Kohl. There I took a modern meaning: sweaty intensity, pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure. But now, as Kohl sardonically or unwittingly compares himself to The Christ, he emphasizes the Latin root of the word, suffering. I just now decided that a part of “passion” that held constant over two millennia, also best illuminates Mojo: irrational, irresistible force or compulsion. 

Yes, there is a chapter much much later on where this theme returns in a most explicit and direct way. Thanks for catching the 'passion' tie-in at this point in the book.

 

As always, I love and appreciate your input :yes:

Link to comment

 

Ok so if no one else looked up Man Humping Twink-Sluts.biz, Lusty Dudes.com or Studly Men in  Lust.org, I didn’t either..?! 

 

The part about Liz going  to bed with gay history, made me think of  the Bowie exhibit I just went to. There was a letter to Bowie from Christopher Isherwood, an invitation of sorts. It is said to have spiked Bowie’s fascination with Berlin and how Christopher helped influence that. 

Bowie’s private life was just that. Is he? Did he? And when I read the letter I was wondering about secrets too, and if Christopher was Bowie’s kind.. 

 

I have to agree with Kohl, with every memory uncovered this cult business is madness.. 

 

Foot washing and wine.. didn’t they do that at the last supper or something. 

 

I feel sad for Tre.. he is not happy I don’t think.  He’s dead set though on having an impact, leaving his mark as it were, even if it is on his epitaph. 

 

 

‘The cricket covered tamale lay challenging me...’  to  ‘Oh God....will there be grubs too?’ 😂😂😂

 

‘No one exits the same way they enter.’ This! 

 

Edited by Defiance19
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Here's a real life Mojo moment if there ever was one. David Bowie as 'special guest' on Bing Crosby's 1977 Christmas TV show.... One of those, o-m-g what were they thinking moments :) 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
AC Benus

Posted (edited)

On 4/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Defiance19 said:

 

The part about Liz going  to bed with gay history, made me think of  the Bowie exhibit I just went to. There was a letter to Bowie from Christopher Isherwood, an invitation of sorts. It is said to have spiked Bowie’s fascination with Berlin and how Christopher helped influence that. 

Bowie’s private life was just that. Is he? Did he? And when I read the letter I was wondering about secrets too, and if Christopher was Bowie’s kind.. 

 

Keith Stern documents in his 2009 book Queers in History there was nothing in rumor about David Bowie outing himself early and often. So how is it such well-documented history gets suppressed when it deals with matters of same-sex love? Hmmmmm

 

Here is a part of Stern’s entry on the singer: “In the 1960s David Bowie began his musical career under his given name, David Jones, crooning in London’s Gay cabarets. […]

 

“By the early 1970s Bowie had transformed himself from David Jones into the androgynous Ziggy Stardust and declared himself bisexual in a Melody Maker interview.

 

“Ex-wife Angela Bowie wrote of his affairs, including one with Mick Jagger, in her tell-all autobiography. According to Bowie, he and Angela met when they ‘were fucking the same bloke,’ record executive Calvin Mark Lee. […]

 

“In a 2002 interview with Blender [Bowie said]: ‘I have no problem with people knowing I'm bisexual.’ […]

 

Further Reading: Hadleigh, The Vinyl Closet.”

 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 4/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Defiance19 said:

 

Ok so if no one else looked up Man Humping Twink-Sluts.biz, Lusty Dudes.com or Studly Men in  Lust.org, I didn’t either..?! 

 

The part about Liz going  to bed with gay history, made me think of  the Bowie exhibit I just went to. There was a letter to Bowie from Christopher Isherwood, an invitation of sorts. It is said to have spiked Bowie’s fascination with Berlin and how Christopher helped influence that. 

Bowie’s private life was just that. Is he? Did he? And when I read the letter I was wondering about secrets too, and if Christopher was Bowie’s kind.. 

 

I have to agree with Kohl, with every memory uncovered this cult business is madness.. 

 

Foot washing and wine.. didn’t they do that at the last supper or something. 

 

I feel sad for Tre.. he is not happy I don’t think.  He’s dead set though on having an impact, leaving his mark as it were, even if it is on his epitaph. 

 

 

‘The cricket covered tamale lay challenging me...’  to  ‘Oh God....will there be grubs too?’ 😂😂😂

 

‘No one exits the same way they enter.’ This! 

 

Phew, now that the Bowie stuff is handled separately, I can tell you this is an awesome set of comments! I personally love the grub line, so you tickled me pink by singling it out for a mention.

 

Your assessment of Tre rings true to me. He's definitely on a journey someplace, and I do wonder if that epitaph is carved in stone yet ;)  By calling it foot washing, you bring up some further Christian tie-ins to this section of the Satyricon that I had not considered. Another example that I have thought about is Ernammo's crude aphorism that a person can't pick lice off their neighbor's coat when ticks are embedded in your own flesh. As I say, it's crude, but it just may be a satirical twist on Christ's: "How can you remove the splinter from your neighbor's eye without first removing the plank from your own."       

 

Thanks again, Def, for this great chapter review. I always appreciate getting your perspective.      

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..