Jump to content

Tales of the Underground: Blinded 3. Tales of the Underground

   (6 reviews)
Sub-genres: Suspense, Adventure

In his 15 years of life Cy Walker has seen it all. From being on his own to working his way up the ladder of his Chicago Gang...there's nothing he can't do. However when he's arrested during a police raid, and fostered by a wealthy family he finds his greatest challenge has just begun. (Note: even though this is book 3, no prior knowledge is required)

Copyright © 2018 Aceinthehole; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

FormerMember4

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Ace takes  you on a rollercoaster of emotions in this one. Cy Walker is a gang member from the Southside, and adopted into a family of wealth and privilege. He is presented as a hood rat banger with a one way ticket to juvenile hall, or 6 feet under. 

While journey isn’t easy, we see his upbringing. More importantly, we see what love and encouragement provide the human soul. Well written and told. Everyone deserves a chance of redemption. A must read!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
mmalex

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The best of the trilogy!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Billy Martin

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I've read five of the six stories Ace has posted here on GA. I highly recommend all of the completed stories. Each is fast-paced and filled with passion, love, and a look at life from a different prospective. Ace has the talent to be a famous author one day. He is certainly an Ace in the hole.

Response from the author:

I apologize for not replying to this review a lot earlier, because it is without a doubt the biggest compliment I have received since I started writing. Balancing work/school and writing has been challenging, but seeing reviews like this remind me that it's worth it.  Thank you for your positivity, it's a review that always makes me smile when I see it!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
Wesley8890

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Easily a favorite to read. I went through so many emotions reading this story. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
Rupert

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the whole series.

  • Love 1
Link to review
jarquafelmu

· Edited by jarquafelmu

  

Ace is one of those rare authors that can tell you a story and make you believe that you are in it, watching it all unfold.

Blinded is no different. Be prepared to laugh and to cry as you learn about Riley "Cy" Walker and the struggles that he has to overcome in order to find what he was always yearning for.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..