Jump to content
    Aditus
  • Author
  • 2,643 Words
  • 4,703 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Caesura - 8. Chapter 8

Diarmad (Third person narrator with limited POV)

Diarmad watched as Ronan checked the French doors in the back, every window, and finally, after he was satisfied everything was locked up tight, setting the alarm system by the front door. Someone from the security team came from upstairs, and they talked briefly before the man disappeared down the hall leading to the kitchen.

Doing the evening round had been Landyn’s task for as long as Diarmad could remember. Afterwards, they would usually sit together with Simon, Ronan, and Becca, enjoying the last quiet evening before Seraei from all over the world visited the summerhouse to celebrate their arrival on Earth. Ronan’s voice brought him out of his musings.

“All set for the night, my Lord.”

Diarmad put his empty glass down on the table in front of him. “Is everything ready for tomorrow?”

“Yes, Sire. The security system in the guesthouses is up and running and the rooms upstairs are in order. Additional men will arrive before everyone else turns up during the afternoon.”

“Very good, Ronan.” Diarmad knew his attempt at a friendly smile had failed when he saw Ronan’s expression harden.

“Do you need another drink? Should I send Keith?”

“No, thank you, Ronan. I will be going to my rooms momentarily.” And, in an afterthought, “Good night, and give Becca my regards.”

“Will do. Thank you, Sire.” Ronan bowed, then turned around and quickly went upstairs.

Where his mate is waiting for him.

Longing flooded Diarmad’s mind, but it was quickly replaced by annoyance. It happened every time his thoughts wandered to Noël. For a brief moment, he would feel their bond strong and vibrating, and then he remembered everything wrong, everything that had made it impossible for him to live with his mate any longer. He felt his irritation well up just thinking of the disarray the boy had always brought to their room; books, clothes, candy wrappers on the floor and on every flat surface. If it had not been for Keith, it would have been like living in a garbage can. The terrible music Noël had listened to, one would think as a classical pianist he would have had better taste. Or his impossible friends, Kris in particular, who were traipsing about the house, making a commotion. But did he listen to Diarmad’s complaints? No, he just laughed them away.

In the end, it had been unbearable. Even Noël’s scent had grated on his nerves; hearing his youthful voice had Diarmad flee the room, and his touch had almost hurt, making his skin itch for hours.

Diarmad resented what he had found lovable before, and that was when he realized it was over.

Obviously, their most sacred ritual was flawed—for this could not be what the old tomes had described, a love that could overcome everything.

Separation had been the only logical conclusion.

***

Diarmad stared at the book in his hands without really reading it. Usually, with the house full of guests, there was no chance to have a moment alone outside his rooms, but by some miracle, the library had been pleasantly quiet all day.

The news of his separation from Noël had been making the rounds, and, as expected, most of his people had reacted like they were either shocked and/or disappointed. Naturally, those who didn’t know Noël very well blamed him. Diarmad had heard the wildest rumors about Noël cheating on him, or even having been caught stealing money. The moment he had become aware of these absurd accusations, he had instructed Keith to spread the word that Noël did not do any such things, but that Diarmad himself had been the one who had wanted the separation.

In the past, communicating the king’s affairs had always been Landyn’s job. This year, the man and his mate had chosen to spend their vacation with Noël, cruising on their sailing yacht, rather than spending it with him. A clear sign they were not happy with his decision to separate from Noël. Diarmad hoped that with time, they would calm down and their friendship would recover.

They were expected to arrive in the evening, or early the next morning at the latest.

I wonder if Noël will really come.

When Diarmad heard the door, he closed his book and looked up to see who finally found his hiding place. Sean Monaghan’s big frame came around one of the bookshelves moments later, and he stopped when he noticed Diarmad sitting in one of the big armchairs by the fireplace. Running his hand repeatedly over the white blond bristles of his buzz cut, he immediately apologized. “I’m sorry to bother you my King. Cieran sent me to tell you that people are asking for you. They want to know if Lord Noël is going to attend the celebrations, especially the clan leaders who don’t know him yet are eager to finally meet up with him. I, as well as the other council members, assured them he’ll be here tomorrow morning at the latest, but we still think it would be better if you talk to them yourself, dissuade rumors you aren’t well.”

Diarmad put the book on the small side table beside his chair. “You are probably right.” Then another thought occurred to him. “Is Laird on his way home yet?”

“Yes my Lord, but he was um… not exactly happy he had to leave.” Sean was suddenly very interested in some of the books sitting on the mantelpiece. “He er... somewhat lost control of himself and told everybody who was interested or not, that ‘the little whelp is just jealous’ so he had to leave the house, which wasn’t fair as he is now the man at your side. Some of the clan leaders found this disconcerting, to say the least.”

“It would not have been appropriate for Laird to be at my side during the celebrations, even if Noël hadn't insisted on coming only if he was not present. Laird’s rude behavior shows that Noël was right on demanding his absence. Rest assured, he will be properly punished when I am back home.”

“That might be what he is after in the first place.” Sean’s cheeks flushed with embarrassment as soon as the words were out. “I’m so sorry, my Lord! It is not my place—”

“No, it is not, but you might be right.” Diarmad’s eyes narrowed. “This will not give him any pleasure, I can promise you that.”

Awkward silence filled the room. Obviously desperate to change the topic, Sean blurted out, “Will Lord Noël bring his new lover?” He back-pedaled immediately when he saw his king’s eyes flashing silver, and lifted his hands apologetically. “I’m only asking because this could lead to even more questions.”

“His new lover? He has a new lover?” Diarmad was out of his chair, and Sean took a step back before he answered.

“Does he not? I’m sorry, my Lord, we thought this human he is living with—a misunderstanding maybe…”

“He is not bringing anybody beside Simon and Landyn.”

“So the rumors are wrong? He isn’t involved with anyone yet?” And the man’s whole demeanor brightened. “Would it be inappropriate if someone else…I mean, you’re legally separated, right?”

“Are you telling me someone is interested in my mate?” Diarmad took a step forward, his gaze holding Sean’s. “Do you not seek a mate of your own?”

Standing tall, Sean met his king’s eyes. “Well yes, but in the meantime… I mean, he’s very beautiful and very talented also. We, the council, want him to work as one of our licensed telepaths. In fact, we will offer him the position at the next meeting. If he accepts, he will supervise negotiations, even trials, to ensure that the truth is spoken.” Then Sean grinned. “And having an empath as a lover certainly never hurts…”

“You do not need my consent, as you very well know.” He stormed to the door, brushing Sean’s shoulder so hard on his way out that he knocked the other man aside making him stumble.

***

Keith had told him of a musical performance taking place in the hall later in the evening, and Diarmad had expected to listen to some of the more talented students of their new Music & Arts Center. Instead, Noël had appeared on the stage. Standing there arrogantly, his thumb hooked onto the front pocket of his ripped jeans, pulling down the waistband just enough that if the white button-down shirt had been just a little shorter, everybody could have seen Diarmad’s mark. For a brief moment, Diarmad had been disappointed, as he had always liked others seeing the intricate vine marking Noël as his.

Nothing on his mate’s face had betrayed any emotions. Curious, Diarmad had tried to probe his mind, only to run into impenetrable shields followed by Noël jerking his head up, scanning the crowd for whomever had dared to try and read him.

He had been so beautiful. His sun-bleached hair was longer than Diarmad remembered; it was now reaching way down his back. When he had pushed the rolled shirtsleeves over his elbows, Diarmad could not help but admire the smooth, tanned skin stretching over sleek muscles.

At that moment, almost all of the sound reasons for leaving Noël had been forgotten, and Diarmad had been about to leap out of his chair embarrassing himself, when somebody had nudged his shoulder and a drink had appeared in his line of sight.

After looking into Keith’s sympathetic face, he had accepted the glass and immediately gulped down a large amount of the cool beverage, feeling better instantly.

Noël’s presentation had been a thoughtful mix of arrival-themed songs. The guests had loved every minute of it. And then he had played one last soulful piece, cleverly blaming Diarmad for everything that had happened. First, only single glances had been thrown at him, but the more Noël had poured himself out there, the more Diarmad had felt other people’s eyes on him, some curious, others accusing and reproachful. That was when he understood what Noël was doing; he was trying to divide him from his own people!

A provocative bow later and Noël was gone, no mingling with the guests but instead, leaving Diarmad to handle the chaos he had created.

 

You will not disappear on me, not after this stunt.

Searching for his wayward mate, Diarmad pushed through his guests. He won’t let Noël get away with what he had done. No, he was not going to tolerate this kind of behavior, and if he had to drag Noël back so he could explain to everyone that he did not mean it as it had sounded, he would.

Which no one is going to believe. He has to apologize to me, publicly.

Diarmad couldn’t detect Noël anywhere in the hall, and when he tried to look for him in the backyard, he found himself constantly surrounded by Seraei. He could hardly move. People kept talking to him, some with barely concealed sensationalism gleaming in their eyes, trying to gauge his mood after Noël’s performance.

He finally reached the door when Montgomery approached him. As the leader of one of the three most important clans on Earth, he could not ignore the man. Diarmad groaned inwardly before he pasted a polite smile on his face. “Montgomery, so good you could make it this year.”

The man took his hand with a firm grip. “My Lord, what a little spitfire you have there!” Diarmad almost punched him into his smug face.

“Thank you, my friend. Yeah, he has quite the temper sometimes…” He chuckled, while trying to peer around the other’s tall frame through the open patio door leading into the backyard.

No Noël.

Only, the man wasn’t deterred by Diarmad’s more-than-obvious efforts to get away, but actually had the audacity to bend his head getting even closer, while whispering in his ear, “He’s beautiful, so why did you seek a separation? Was he too much to handle?” Montgomery grinned knowingly. “The young always need a firm hand to learn their place. Trouble, yes, but also a delightful challenge. Not like your Laird, huh? At his age, he is probably much better trained thereby easier to handle, yes? Is that what you prefer?”

Diarmad honestly considered simply killing the man and be done with him. It would be an inconvenience, but nothing more. Montgomery finally sensed that he had overstepped the line because he backed away quickly, lifting his hands in a ‘just a joke’ gesture.

“I will pretend we never had this conversation, Montgomery—for now. If you would excuse me, I need to have a word with my mate.” He quickly headed outside before his temper got the better of him.

Noël wasn’t anywhere downstairs, so Diarmad finally went up to his room. Storming inside without knocking, he found nothing there but his lingering scent. “Damn it!”

“Are you looking for someone, my King?” Landyn leaned with his shoulder against the doorjamb, clearly mocking him with his question.

Diarmad decided not to respond to the targeted provocation. “Where is he?”

“Home.”

“Home?”

“Yes, home. He left fifteen minutes ago with Simon.”

“Without notifying me?” Heavy disappointment pressed in on him before he could get a grip of himself again. “He did not want to face the consequences of his little stunt but preferred to tuck his tail between his legs and run instead? Hiding behind your mate rather than stand accountable for his deeds? I did not think he would be such a coward.”

Landyn straightened up, looking furious. “That was quick!”

Diarmad didn’t understand, and it must have shown on his face. “Adopt the language of your new lover!” He spat the last word with so much venom, Diarmad had to hold on to himself as not to take a step back.

“You understood nothing, not that it surprises me. He couldn’t stay here because he was mentally and emotionally exhausted. This wasn’t him exposing you…That was him showing you he knows it’s over; he accepted it and that he will move on eventually…like you already did before he was even out of the house.”

How dare Landyn speak like this to his king? And he wasn’t done yet.

“You never really knew who Noël became after mating with you, do you? He’s Seraei now, a gifted telepath and empath, strong like Tristan, sensitive like Luis, and witty and beautiful as himself. This was their form to express themselves, to tell you how they feel. Of course he’s hurt and angry, and he has every right to show this to you and to everyone else if he wants to. Fate chose right after all, he is your equal; he won’t let you push him aside without at least commenting on it in his own special way. And you have to suck it up, my King!”

Landyn had never spoken to him like this. This had to be all Noël’s doing. He had estranged one of Diarmad’s closest friends and confidant from him. How could Landyn not see this?

Diarmad knew what he had to do next, even if it hurt. It was too dangerous to keep Landyn by his side with this new attitude of his. The day would come were he would betray him again; it was time to take action.

But Landyn beat him to it. “I resign. The council need a personal guard for Noël, now that he isn’t living with you anymore. I’ll apply for the job. I’ll discuss the details with Ronan, as he is probably the one you want doing my job from now on, right?”

Without waiting for an answer, Landyn bowed briefly before he turned and left. Once again, Diarmad was standing in Noël’s empty room. Everything was slipping out of his grasp.

Thank you to my team, Val and Lisa! You two keep me on my toes, point out my mistakes and meaningless drivel. :hug:
Here is the promised change. Not what some of you might have expected, but I felt Diarmad needed a voice. Tell me what you think? You thoughts and comments are very much appreciated. 
Copyright © 2017 aditus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 56
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Ha! @spikey582 and @Geemeedee that was my thought too when I read how D supposedly felt about Noël's disarray and choices in friends and music..  I suppose we wait and see..

Everything is indeed falling out of his grasp. The King is being isolated, making him vulnerable, but to what or whom.. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

How old is D ? Several hundreds years, right? Definitely old enough to become set in his ways and disgusted with things disrupting his routine. And his first two mates were his subjects and servants rather than equal lovers, right? I think he assumed instant attraction and fated mate would play out the same way, and since they never took time to get to know each other and become friends, the relationship never went beyond the first phase on D's part. He didn't make an effort to talk to Noël and explain what he wanted or to work out a compromise which they could both live with. 

Interesting, sad, and somewhat surprising to find out this separation is caused by no one (including Diarmad) considering the need to slowly build an understanding of each other, dating and finding mutual interests, the way most humans do to gain friends and partners. Diarmad never had to do so, and Noël was too inexperienced to realize what was missing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I think Timothy has the right if it. Now what will bring about a change?

Nicely executed chapter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

How old is D ? Several hundreds years, right? Definitely old enough to become set in his ways and disgusted with things disrupting his routine. And his first two mates were his subjects and servants rather than equal lovers, right? I think he assumed instant attraction and fated mate would play out the same way, and since they never took time to get to know each other and become friends, the relationship never went beyond the first phase on D's part. He didn't make an effort to talk to Noël and explain what he wanted or to work out a compromise which they could both live with. 

Interesting, sad, and somewhat surprising to find out this separation is caused by no one (including Diarmad) considering the need to slowly build an understanding of each other, dating and finding mutual interests, the way most humans do to gain friends and partners. Diarmad never had to do so, and Noël was too inexperienced to realize what was missing.

Valid points....but remember Douchermad watched Noel his whole life. Watched him grow up, was best friends with his grandmother. He knew Noel well.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I've said it before and I"m saying this again...Diarmad is an ass!! Whether he's being drugged or it's his own stupid arrogance and blindness, my opinion hasn't changed and this chapter just solidified it! :yes:  He's got some nerve being jealous and thinking that Noel had a lover when he couldn't wait 5 minutes before he had his old lover back in his bed. I think Noel needs to go ahead and accept the attentions of someone else. I guess, you have a plan in mind to get them back together but I can't fathom how. :unsure2:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
5 hours ago, JayT said:

Valid points....but remember Douchermad watched Noel his whole life. Watched him grow up, was best friends with his grandmother. He knew Noel well.

 

Uhm, no, D only met Noël once a year, in order not to draw attention to him. He probably only knew the public stuff, like the piano playing and where he studied.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

 

Uhm, no, D only met Noël once a year, in order not to draw attention to him. He probably only knew the public stuff, like the piano playing and where he studied.

You don't think he didn't ask Noel's grandmother questions about him? He watched him from afar, only spoke to him once a year.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
23 hours ago, JayT said:

He's still Douchermad...he needs to get the eff over himself and realize that he still loves Noel no matter what.

I always have to grin when I read Douchermad, lol. Anyway, D needs to hurry. The vultures are circling...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Hmm... Interesting. Diarmad claims Noel to be childish and impossible. Instead, he's acting like an immature ass. Landyn is right. He never took the time to get to know Noel, but seems to have expected everything to simply carry on as usual. No changes in his life, although D has had a very long time to work out the mate thing. Noel didn't but still managed to handle the situation. 

I think this is one of the times where you can't go with logic and analyzing the situation to find a solution, as infuriating as it is. Diarmad is OOC, the question remains why. I want to yell at him myself, even though I'm writing him, so, I kinda would yell at myself...evil plot bunnies.  

Thank you for your comment, Puppi! :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Geemeedee said:

It's as simple as Keith slipping something into his drinks? Always the little things that bring down a king.

 

Glad you're back to writing this. :)

Well, that's a new idea! I don't know how I managed that you came to that conclusion, but yeah...let's think about it. Why would he do it? Is he alone or are others in on the plot? Maybe he has a personal reason...maybe Diarmad did something to him in the past...

 

Thank you, Geemeedee! I'm glad you're glad! ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 7/18/2017 at 9:10 AM, aditus said:

@JayT and @Timothy M. I'm thrilled! Keep going, I almost feel like I'm back at the RRS thread. :D

 

Your wish is my command. ;) 

 

On 7/18/2017 at 8:07 AM, JayT said:

You think he didn't ask Noel's grandmother questions about him? He watched him from afar, only spoke to him once a year.

 

Asking questions about a kid growing up is not the same as knowing the mind and heart of a teen. I'm sure Noël's grandmother respected his privacy and didn't give D any unfair advantage. And the best proof is D hasn't shown ANY signs of having insights in Noël's character or likes apart from what's obvious to everyone. Simon, Landyn and Keith seems to be much more attuned to Noël, and that happened while he was living with D, who we'd expect to be even more interested in his new mate for life. But D seems to have expected Noël to magically fit into his life as it was, and even someone like me knows you have to adjust to your partner and communicate about your likes and dislikes. This does not seemed to have happened, but I could be completely wrong.

But even if he knew the Noël who was 'just' a human teen, what about Landyn's comment: You never really knew who Noël became after mating with you, do you?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 17.7.2017 at 3:14 PM, spikey582 said:

This was what I noticed as well.  Though of course you have to wonder what exactly is in the drinks and how long does the effect last?  Long enough and sustained for Diarmad to completely disregard his love for Noel apparently.  But it seems to have a physiological effect as well, making Noel's physical presence unbearable for Diarmad.  But that doesn't account for all of D's behavior.  Some of this, I think is his own personality shining through.  

 

And who all would be in on this sabotage?  Keith, Ronan, and who else?  The why of it of course remains to be seen.  If they didn't want Diarmad as their king, they certainly had opportunity to get rid of him before. 

You're asking all the right questions. They all were/are Diarmad's friends. If they wanted him gone, they could have done it while he was weak. Why now?

Thank you again for an insightful comment, spikey! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Since we are sharing plot bunnies, was it not said that Noel was the kings equal, so if someone is making the King vulnerable, have they thought about the fact that even with the separation Noel is basically the co-ruler, and with him winning over most of the counsel if he accepts their position, he could claim the King was no long able to rule and step up in his place...just saying, Noel has more power then everyone realizes. Then again, this could all be a plan between the King and Noel to root out a traitor deep within.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next, which I hope is soon.   faster, write faster. :) 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 17.7.2017 at 4:44 PM, Defiance19 said:

Ha! @spikey582 and @Geemeedee that was my thought too when I read how D supposedly felt about Noël's disarray and choices in friends and music..  I suppose we wait and see..

Everything is indeed falling out of his grasp. The King is being isolated, making him vulnerable, but to what or whom.. 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting, Def! Yes, that's exactly how the king feels. I love to read all your ideas...it really makes me happy! *rubs hands*

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 17.7.2017 at 5:23 PM, Timothy M. said:

How old is D ? Several hundreds years, right? Definitely old enough to become set in his ways and disgusted with things disrupting his routine. And his first two mates were his subjects and servants rather than equal lovers, right? I think he assumed instant attraction and fated mate would play out the same way, and since they never took time to get to know each other and become friends, the relationship never went beyond the first phase on D's part. He didn't make an effort to talk to Noël and explain what he wanted or to work out a compromise which they could both live with. 

Interesting, sad, and somewhat surprising to find out this separation is caused by no one (including Diarmad) considering the need to slowly build an understanding of each other, dating and finding mutual interests, the way most humans do to gain friends and partners. Diarmad never had to do so, and Noël was too inexperienced to realize what was missing.

Are you familiar with the set mind of older men? You're right, everything was rushed, they had no time to get to know each other, get familiar with each other's way. Still, Diarmad's reaction to this is strange, a little over the top, don't you think?

Thank you for your comment, Timothy! Another interesting explanation for D's weird behavior.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 18.7.2017 at 2:37 AM, LadyDe said:

I've said it before and I"m saying this again...Diarmad is an ass!! Whether he's being drugged or it's his own stupid arrogance and blindness, my opinion hasn't changed and this chapter just solidified it! :yes:  He's got some nerve being jealous and thinking that Noel had a lover when he couldn't wait 5 minutes before he had his old lover back in his bed. I think Noel needs to go ahead and accept the attentions of someone else. I guess, you have a plan in mind to get them back together but I can't fathom how. :unsure2:

You're not easily swayed, huh! I like that! And about the rest....:X

Thank you, LadyDe!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 23.7.2017 at 8:20 PM, lcarpenter said:

Since we are sharing plot bunnies, was it not said that Noel was the kings equal, so if someone is making the King vulnerable, have they thought about the fact that even with the separation Noel is basically the co-ruler, and with him winning over most of the counsel if he accepts their position, he could claim the King was no long able to rule and step up in his place...just saying, Noel has more power then everyone realizes. Then again, this could all be a plan between the King and Noel to root out a traitor deep within.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next, which I hope is soon.   faster, write faster. :) 

Oh... I can't comment on this. Thank you for your input, Icarpenter! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

interesting .. i like having D's pov.  an ass yes, but is he??  there's more going here than meets the eye.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, aditus said:

Are you familiar with the set mind of older men?

 

Well, I'm set in my ways... :*) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/17/2017 at 4:23 PM, Timothy M. said:

How old is D ? Several hundreds years, right? Definitely old enough to become set in his ways and disgusted with things disrupting his routine. And his first two mates were his subjects and servants rather than equal lovers, right? I think he assumed instant attraction and fated mate would play out the same way, and since they never took time to get to know each other and become friends, the relationship never went beyond the first phase on D's part. He didn't make an effort to talk to Noël and explain what he wanted or to work out a compromise which they could both live with. 

Interesting, sad, and somewhat surprising to find out this separation is caused by no one (including Diarmad) considering the need to slowly build an understanding of each other, dating and finding mutual interests, the way most humans do to gain friends and partners. Diarmad never had to do so, and Noël was too inexperienced to realize what was missing.

You nailed it ! Totally ! But I still think that douchebag D, is old enough to have known better ... Sex and physical attraction do not a relationship make. If he wanted normalcy, routine, balance and stability, he should never have picked a 17 year old to achieve it ! :thumbdown:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..