Jump to content
    Agaith
  • Author
  • 5,877 Words
  • 2,921 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Seeing Double - 11. Chapter 11

Here's another chapter lovely readers :D I will get set on formatting issues as soon as time permits :)

MATT

 

 

The twin suns projected their brilliant light onto the surface of Galwrock as they did every day. I could hear the Falls of Truth thundering in the distance as I surveyed more acolytes frantically training in the build up to the war.

I was annoyed at not being able to spend this day, the day after everything came out, with Dan, but I had a duty to Galwrock and all the Galwrons that were here. Dan was still in bed; he was still asleep as I got ready. He must have been so emotionally drained from yesterday that he deserved his extra sleep.

I didn’t fell nearly as much anger as I thought I might, but after what Dan had gone through...how could I stay mad at him?

I loved him, and I knew about transformations.

His ‘coming out’ allowed him to transform mentally, just as I had transformed physically; it was a weird parallel.

As I corrected the acolytes’ techniques I wondered just how Dan had become scared of me. I was determined to show him that my powers meant nothing in the relationship, that we were equals. How could we not be?

 

The session soon came to an end and with a bow the acolytes ghosted away.

Drackhir, whom Dan had been petrified of at first meet, came over. Without his helmet he was very good looking, his pure silver hair falling gently around his shoulders, but occasionally blue flickers of lightning danced down the strands of his hair. His eyes contained the power of the storm; to look at them would be to get lost in them. His lover was standing in the cloisters of the quad, looking longingly at him.

Drackhir sent a look over towards him and his lover beamed before dashing off into the fortress.

“How is he?”

“Drackhir? Asking how someone is?” I said mockingly.

“I apologised for that Matt. We were just all edgy that night.”

“Yes, you’re right, I’m sorry too. Dan is emotionally tired right now but that will pass. Otherwise he’s fine.”

“That’s good to hear. Listen, I know this might sound too soon, but the sooner the better.”

“Huh?”His comment was a bit too cryptic for this early in the morning.

“We think Dan should be given an amulet.”

“A full amulet? Not a bracelet or a necklace?”

“Yes, a full amulet. We don’t want him flagging, and plus he might find it amusing having someone nagging him.” Drackhir said with a smirk.

I laughed.

“I doubt he’d find it amusing, but I agree he needs a Source. I’ve never been to the Zone of Partnership.”

“Oh you’ll think it’s fascinating. We want to test him for weapon affinity as well.”

“That should be no problem.”

“How’s the air?” I asked him, the cryptic question of his Tower.

“As it should be.” He answered equally as cryptically.

I smiled and made my way back to our room.

 

 

As I opened the door I saw that Dan was still asleep in bed, the curtains still thick enough to keep out enough light. I smiled to myself before slowly stripping down to my boxers and sliding back in beside him.

At my movements he finally stirred and turned to face me, albeit groggily.

“Hey sleeping beauty.”I teased.

All Dan did in reply was blow a raspberry.

“Wow you are so mature.” I teased once again.

“Ok, smart arse.” He replied before rolling on top of me, pinning me down.

“Would sorry do?” I asked innocently.

Dan laughed before sliding his hands down my sides making sure it tickled as he did so.

“No, please don’t tickle me again!” I protested.

“Why not?” He asked, a smirk on his lips.

“Well...because it tickles.” I grinned.

He rolled his eyes before doing it again.

“Dan!”

“Promise not to make smart arse comments?”

“I’ll try.” I said cheekily.

He rolled off me and instead tucked himself close into my side, laying his hand on my chest.

“So what will happen now Matt?” He asked me, his hand gently rubbing my chest absent-mindedly, making me feel even more relaxed in his embrace.

“Well, first of all we need to give you a Source of Energy.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Dan. You will need one to shield yourself and to channel Energy into your weapon.”

“But I have...”

“No idea how to use weapons? I know, the Council wants to do a weapon affinity test with you. They will then train you in the one which calls to you.”

Dan looked as though he was going to ask a question, but just smiled instead.

“Ok Matt, that sounds interesting.”

“Good, but before you can do any of that you need to shower.” I said whilst wrinkling up my nose.

Dan threw a pillow at me before climbing out of bed.

I quickly got dressed again before sitting on the edge of the bed.

‘Was it a good idea to agree to Dan staying here?’ I thought before I smiled, as if I could make him go anyway.

A knock on the door brought me back.

An acolyte stood there and looked at me meekly.

“Lord, here is the current work that Dan has on Earth.”

I smiled at the acolyte.

“Thank you and you don’t have to be nervous around me.” I tried to reassure her.

She smiled briefly before darting away again.

I smiled before closing the door and turned around.

And my mouth went dry.

Dan had come out of the shower, just his boxers covering him, steam still rising off his body as he reached for the rest of his clothes.

“Shit, you look so good.” I said softly.

He put his clothes down and held the back of my neck before laying a sweet kiss on my lips and I sighed against him.

“And I love every inch of you Matt.”

He gazed at me.

“Dan, I’m still not ready. I’m still nervous, still unsure. I want to, but it will take more time.”

He wrapped me up in his arms and took me to the bed, but I knew he wasn’t going to do anything.

As he rolled over to straddle me he leaned to my ear.

“I know that it will take you time to do this, but as I’ve already said, I’m not in any rush. I just want to enjoy every moment I get to spend with you Matt.”

He placed light kisses all over my neck and face leaving me breathless.

“I just want you to know I don’t regret what happened in the showers Dan, but I don’t think I’ll be doing it again soon.”

“Matt, I don’t want you to worry; please don’t. How physical we are should be the least of your problems.”

His smile made me feel slightly better.

“Soon Dan, soon I promise.”

“You don’t need to promise anything Matt.”

“Ok, but you need clothes on now because we need to get going.”

He raised an eyebrow.

“No, you can’t go in just your boxers! That gorgeous sight is for me only.” I said sticking my tongue out in the process.

Dan chuckled whilst swiftly getting dressed, but not before throwing another pillow at me.

“Come on, otherwise we will never get out of this room.”

“You said that like that’s a bad thing...” Dan said cheekily.

“As much as I would like to keep you here all day, we have things to do.”

And with that I transported both of us out of the room and to the main entrance.

 

 

“Ok, so this isn’t anything like the last cave we went to, is it?” Dan asked nervously.

I hugged him as I replied “No Dan, this is a different place to the Caves of Slumber. I’ll explain more once we are inside.”

This time, there was no secret, no gap between us as we held hands and walked through the entrance.

 

The other Lords and Ailarha were waiting for us inside the main corridor.

The architecture was splendid in the corridor: the walls were constantly changing colour, each time showing a different aspect of Galwron martial discipline. Murals changed and bled into each other as stories as old as time itself were unravelled before being sucked away and another piece of legend took its place.

The ceiling was so high that it couldn’t be seen.

The tiled floor gave off a faint white light and more projections were etched into the stone as we stepped.

When we were about two dozen steps away from the others, the legend changed to the current Lords and Ailarha. It showed them in battle, showed them convening on other important times in history. They never directly helped in Earth’s battles but if enough people were suffering they helped twist the strands of fate on the battlefields.

That was the only time they could intervene on Earth.

Then, a dozen steps away, an image appeared of me on the floor. Great arcs of Energy leapt out of me but the background was obscured and I couldn’t see what I was fighting or placating.

Then, as I walked the last few steps, I saw my image being swept away and nothing took its place

“Don’t read anything into the images Matt; those last few images are how legend may remember you by. Nothing is definite, the future is never definite.” Ailarha said softly. She appeared so much friendlier now and I smiled back at her.

She turned to face Dan.

“Daniel, today there is nothing to fear. So don’t feel scared.”

“I won’t Mistress.”

She also gave Dan a smile before waving her hands towards the huge doors that swung open as easily as any other.

The sight that awaited us even made me gasp.

There was a massive sphere, floating, apparently of its own effort, in midair. It was mostly a sea of light greens and blues, slowly mixing and changing.

And there were voices. Many voices; all muttering and whispering but they were so quiet that I couldn’t make out the words.

I felt power, lots of power; it was contained in that sphere.

The other Lords walked directly towards it without any hesitation, and Ailarha beckoned us towards it as well before she too turned and began to walk towards it.

I looked at Dan and he couldn’t find the expression to fit his face. All sorts of expressions were cycled through until I chuckled and grabbed his hand and walked with him towards the sphere.

The voices got louder as we approached and I realised they were Galwrons. Were they imprisoned?

“Welcome to the Zone of Partnership, Dan. It is a place for Galwrons to stay in safety if they wish to continue to offer their services.” Drackhir spoke this time.

“Continue?”

“Yes, Dan. When a Galwron dies, they may offer their wisdom and power. When they do this, they can be bound into certain artefacts and someone can have them on their person and they can commune with the spirit of the Revered Galwron.”

“Seriously?” Dan asked. Of course people had heard of this in fiction but to happen for real, I could understand his unease.

“What’s wrong Dan? These people have asked to be kept in the sanctuary of the Zone in order to help future generations. They are not held against their will.”

“But why are we here?”

“You need a source of Energy Dan. Not as strong as ours, not by a long shot, but enough so we can teach you the skills needed for you to be capable in a fight.” Ynana commented.

“But how do humans wield Energy? I thought Matt was changed?”

“During the process you may experience some difference, but nothing like what Matt went through.”

He looked at me.

“You are ok with this?” I could see the fear in his eyes.

“Dan, without this we can’t train you effectively. By the end of it you will wonder why you worried so much”

“But it’s all so much to take in.”

“I know Dan, but I will be right here. Nothing bad will happen to you. You are surrounded by Galwrock’s elite, you are in safe hands.”

I smiled to help reassure him and after a few minutes he smiled back in agreement.

“Mistress, I would like to accept this opportunity.”

“Excellent Dan; if you can just follow me to this altar.”

“Altar?” He visibly tensed as he repeated the word.

“It’s nothing to do with sacrifice, Dan.”

He stopped for a second but carried on to meet Ailarha at the altar.

Ynana nodded towards a pedestal and I noticed that there were several columns each with the symbols of our orders engraved into the stone.

In each column there was an alcove big enough for a single person and I followed the lead of the other Lords and stepped into mine as they stepped into theirs. I turned to see Dan more clearly and to view what would happen next.

 

 

DAN-

 

 

Before I reached the altar I saw Matt and the other Lords stand in one of the columns that were arranged around the room.

Ailarha bade me focus on her and I complied.

“Dan, I must ask you to drink from this cup.”

I took it into my hands and it felt heavier than it looked.

I peered into the cup and saw the violet coloured contents gently rippling and I noticed it was my own shaking fingers that were causing the disturbance.

“How much do I have to drink?”

“At least half Dan, and I’m sorry but it doesn’t taste pleasant.”

As I raised the cup to my lips and drank I almost spat it out but willed myself to down it.

The taste was so bitter it stung my mouth and I shuddered.

“I’m going to place the amulet around your neck now, Dan. When I have placed it around your neck you will have to lie on the altar. I promise nothing bad will happen to you. Once I start the ceremony you will not be able to back down. This is the time to say no if you’ve changed your mind.”

“I’m not going to change my mind now, Mistress.”

She nodded before reaching to take the amulet from the altar. As she raised it up I could see how beautiful it was.

It was intricate; tiny lines and spirals intersected and span around each other like a delicate web, which was surrounded by a solid line of metal that seemed to shine on its own. I tried to look even closer and I saw runic descriptions on the solid metal, the colour of which was a deep red and the thread- like structure in the middle was gold.

The altar actually felt warm against my back as I lowered myself onto it and the ceiling was painted the colours of the night sky above the altar and it calmed me.

“The amulet must be against bare flesh for the ceremony. Is it ok for me to unbutton your garment?” Ailarha asked.

I nodded and felt deft fingers quickly opening my shirt.The amulet felt cool to the touch on my chest.

She took a brush and drew a symbol on my forehead and said a brief incantation. I felt nothing happen until she told me to close my eyes.

The sight that confronted me was weird. I could still see. The room, Ailarha, the sphere, everything was visible; I could see more in this ‘mind’s eye’ angle of vision than in my normal vision. So even though my eyes were closed I would still be aware of what happened.

Ailarha began the ceremony soon after I closed my eyes, and she started to sing.

Her voice was magnificent as she sang; her voice carried a beauty that was indescribable. She was making the sphere respond, the voices in the sphere singing as well. Figures floated near to the surface, sang and were absorbed back into the sphere.

Louder and louder the voices grew, and even though I had no power I could sense that Ailarha’s Energy was gaining strength. In my mind’s eye I could see Matt close his eyes as Energy was drawn from him into the column and funnelled into the sphere. Ailarha’s song reached its peak as, at the same time, the sphere had changed its colour, now one of many red and golden hues. Almost immediately after the colour change a pillar of ruby smoke erupted from the sphere.

I could see it circle for a while before the smoke travelled towards me.

Closer and closer it came and I tried to stay as relaxed as I possibly could.

It came within a few feet of the altar before starting to condense, the smoke becoming less diffuse.

As the smoke hit the amulet I let out a gasp.

The smoke was slowly being absorbed and it wasn’t long till all the smoke had entered the amulet, which was now glowing a fierce crimson colour.

Nothing had happened to me as of that moment so I was just trying to stay relaxed and take deep breaths.

That was until I felt a sharp pressure over my chest and I cried out as I saw the amulet slowly sink into my chest. “Are you in pain Dan?” I heard Matt ask. He must have been let out of the column as he was kneeling by the altar now. I could just see him in my mind’s eye, the vision of which had become impaired since I lost some of my concentration during the sinking of the amulet.

“Matt...No...It doesn’t hurt....it just feels...different. I don’t know how to explain it.”

“That’s ok, the spirit is looking you over now, and I can see its presence underneath your skin.”

After a short while Matt told me the ruby lines had receded back towards the amulet.

I could feel the amulet rise from my chest and I breathed a little easier.

A booming voice resounded around the chamber and I realised the ceremony wasn’t over yet.

“I, Sarala, do deem this vessel worthy of my help and guidance; I will help, guide and serve the soul that controls this vessel. I agree unto the laws placed upon me by the Council. As long as this war continues, then I will help.”

I was shocked as the voice actually came from the amulet.

“Dan, remember the words Ailarha said to you.”

I couldn’t remember any words being said to me, until a small prompt in my mind triggered and I saw the words in my mind as they were to be read.

I took a deep breath and cleared my throat before I started to speak.

“I, Daniel, do deem the generous spirit of Sarala worthy to help, guide and serve me. I agree unto the laws placed upon me by the Council. As long as this war continues, then I will help. I also agree that, at a time we both set upon, that after the war I do give up the gifts given to me by Sarala and allow her to return to Time Cycle for her to await her rebirth.”

As I finished saying this, the sphere gave one more heavenly sounding note before turning back to its original colours.

I stood up and Matt stared into my eyes but I didn’t know what he was staring at. He seemed amused at my expression, which was probably a mixture of relief and bewilderment.

I smiled at him and thankfully he beamed back at me.

“How do you feel Dan?” he asked me as I kissed him. Just not being able to touch him for a short while felt painful.

“I feel fine Matt, good in fact. The experience was...weird but it wasn’t painful or traumatic.

‘Allow me to introduce myself young one. I am Sarala, practitioner of the Light; I am here to help you.’

I jumped a mile at the voice that suddenly entered my head.

‘Wh...um nice to meet you Sarala. I am Daniel, just a plain human hoping to aid you now in your fight.’ I replied in my head.

‘Nice to meet you Daniel. I will help you as best I can when you ask for it.’

“She just spoke to me, Sarala did, and that was weird and will take some getting used to.”

“No one expected you to know everything straight away, silly.” I said.

“He he yeah, I realise that Matt. Does this mean I will be able to do some of the things that you can do?”

“Yes Dan, some but not everything; Sarala was, when she had her own body, a very powerful practitioner. Not quite Mistress status but not far away.”

At this point a Lord came over and Matt told me it was Tashar, the Lord of Nature.

“I have been tasked with showing Dan through the weapon affinity test. May we go there now?”

“Ok wait, you’re asking my permission?” I asked.

“Why not? You have been given a special gift Daniel and we will treat you with more respect, not that we didn’t in the first place.”

“So I’ve just gone from nothing to being respected by the Lords of the Fortress? What gives?” I couldn’t believe that they could change so quickly.

“We don’t choose the Galwron who enters the amulets; it is up to each Galwron in the sphere as to whether they offer their help or not to a particular person. Because she is such a powerful practitioner, Sarala may have seen something in you that we have not, seeing as though she has judged you worthy of her gifts.”

“And that changes everything just like that?”

“We never said we didn’t like you or that you were worthless in our eyes. But this does change your importance. It is not in our interests to feel anything against you, not that we do anyway. Besides, we don’t have the time to worry about personal interests.”

I thought on this for a minute, knowing that it was stupid to question their views at this time, before saying “I’m sorry I was quite rude just now. I will take the weapon affinity test now.”

Tashar just smiled and nodded before leading both of us through a portal he had created only moments before.

In an instant we were in a room that was, quite literally, filled wall to wall with weapons, of all types and styles.

Matt walked over to one of the chairs out of the way and let his Energy suspend him cross legged a few inches above it.

I stood with Tashar in the centre of the room, which I had noticed was actually circular in shape.

 

 

 

I looked around the room and saw the seemingly endless supply of weapons. ‘What is this place?’ I thought to myself. Tapestries draped in between the rows of weapons: each one had a very complex runic structure and again it didn’t seem to be static; it seemed to slowly move on the tapestry.

I guessed the diameter of the room was probably at least a dozen metres though it could have been more.

‘It is a place to find the weapon best suited to you. You don’t just consciously know it.’

Sarala’s voice made me jump. I was still getting used to her, as she could communicate with me at any time.

‘Don’t worry Daniel, I can’t see your thoughts unless you want me to. I can only communicate with you.’

Tashar just seemed in a trance as if he knew that Sarala would guide me through this. He was merely there to observe.

‘So how do I do this?’

‘You walk around the room, keeping your hands open and your arms spread. The weapon that you have an affinity for will glide towards your hands. Regardless of your thoughts of the weapon it is the one that best matches you. It will be the one which will help you and those around you.’

‘Ok, I have no idea what is going to happen, but I trust you Sarala.’

‘Good Daniel. You should trust me all the time.’

‘Are you always going to be this cocky?’ I asked without thinking.

A chuckle entered my head before she replied ‘Of course I will be, get used to it.’ Her tone of voice was playful and I felt myself liking her straight away.

I looked at the weapons on display and did as Sarala said: hand open in front of me I walked slowly around the room.

I passed swords, spears, halberds, crossbows, guns, but nothing happened as I walked passed each set of weapons. Some of them were in excellent condition and others looked like they would crumble into dust. I wondered why that was.

Surely if you picked an aged weapon they wouldn’t expect you to fight using that?

Some of them looked really cool and I wondered how they would teach me to wield them, what the fighting style was. I was a little disappointed when I passed the bladed weapons without any sign to stop, but it wasn’t what I consciously wanted; it was what I unconsciously wanted which made the difference. According to everyone else that is.

I didn’t know what to expect. I had learnt how to fence a little when I was younger so was surprised no swords stood out to me. But I pressed on and I realised how cold the room was for the first time. I could see my breath was it kept cold to stop the aging of the weapons?

I was two thirds around the room when the air suddenly became thick; as I continued walking it became more and more difficult until I felt a barrier in my way.

‘Turn to face the wall.’Sarala instructed.

As I did so I felt my face lifted gently up towards the ceiling. About halfway up the wall there was a longbow which was glowing and quivering slightly.

Almost as if it sensed me looking at it, it detached itself from the wall and floated down towards me.

I neatly caught it and at the same time a quiver appeared by my feet.

“The bow and arrow have chosen you. The techniques and its secrets you will learn.” Tashar said solemnly.

I looked closer at the bow. It was an old looking bow. The wood looked in poor condition and the bowstring didn’t have any tension anymore.

I raised an eyebrow.

Matt came over now and there was amusement in his eyes.

“This isn’t funny.” I said whilst shaking the bow at him.

“Well, you might be interested in knowing that I have been given the task of fashioning a bow for you.”

“You... You can make weapons?”

“Well I will be helped by a master craftsman, but yes.”

“Um...wow I didn’t know you could do that.”

“Just one of the things I was taught in the time I spent here.”

“So whenever I use the bow I will feel you through the weapon?” I asked.

Matt just smiled.

‘Don’t thank me then you ungrateful urchin.’Sarala said, again with that playful tone in her voice that took the edge off her words.

‘Oh I am very sorry, thank you very much Sarala.’ I said equally as mocking.

“Sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship already.” Matt said cheekily.

“You heard us?” I asked incredulous that he could hear us.

“Well, I wanted to know how you two were getting on so I sneaked into your mind. I’m sorry Dan.”

I kissed him before adding “Matt, I don’t mind. I’ve nothing to hide from you.”

“I know. Shall we go?”

“Sure.” And Matt opened a portal and we stepped through into our room.

At the thought that Matt himself was going to craft my weapon, I felt even more strongly to him.

I had competed in archery for a while but I didn’t know that would influence the decision, or maybe it wasn’t just on that. What lay ahead that made the bow choose me?

I put aside the questions as I swept him up into my arms and kissed him so deeply I felt him sag slightly in my arms.

I carried him to the bed and I decided to be daring. I attempted to will Energy to flow through me. I could feel it spread from the amulet into my hands. As it did I waved my hand across Matt’s body and his clothes dissolved leaving him only in his underwear.

“Shit, you did that already? You’re going to be good during training I can tell.” Matt said, shocked I could do that.

“Yes, well I want to make you feel special Matt; I can’t believe you are making a weapon for me.”

“It’s not that big a deal.” He said shyly.

“I think it is. Feelings can go into the production of something, can’t they Matt? And to feel your love coursing through the weapon will be the best feeling I could think of. Every time I practice I will feel you with me.”

“Wow, the Lords were underestimating you.” Matt said proudly.

“So that’s true? I will be able to feel the emotion you were feeling at the time of making it?”

“Yes, it’s true.”

I felt so proud, I felt love so strongly.

“I want to make you feel special right now.”

And, before he could speak, I kissed him firmly on his lips, but before he could respond, I was working my way down to his neck, hearing him sigh softly as I licked and sucked gently, before allowing my tongue to lazily drift across one nipple and then the other.

“Dan...” was the best Matt could offer as I continued my journey down his body.

I rubbed my hands all over his torso exploring every inch of him.

I started stroking his thighs, letting my hands run down his legs and back up again. All the while I could see his erection come to life through his underwear.

As I started getting closer to his erection with my hands Matt sat up slightly.

“Dan...”

“I know what you said, but I want this to be for you. I’m not expecting you to reciprocate; in fact I don’t want you to. I want to show you what you mean to me.”

“I...” Matt seemed to mull over his thoughts for a while, whilst I was gently stroking his stomach.

“You won’t change your mind on this?” he asked.

“I won’t do it if you don’t want me to, but it won’t stop me wanting to make you feel good.”

Matt nodded and then paused to think again.

“I need to learn to relax about this sort of thing, and the only way for me to do that is...”

“To just say yes and let me make you feel good.”

“Yes Dan, I want you to continue.”

“You don’t know how much it means to hear you say that.”

He smiled to which I smiled back even more, before gently pressing him back into the bed.

I resumed my stroking of his thighs whilst this time gently blowing on his erection through the material.

Seeing Matt actually relax into this made me confident he was ready; well, at least to go one step further.

I pulled his underwear off him, to which he helped by lifting his hips up.

“You are beautiful.”

“Really Dan?”

“I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t mean it.”

And, to add strength to my argument, I gently rolled his balls in the palm of my hand, to which he tensed slightly but then relaxed immediately afterwards.

I gently played with him, stroking his thighs, playing with his balls but not once touching his shaft.

I could see the effect my teasing had on Matt; he was squirming gently.

Deciding that I had teased him enough, I released his balls and instead ran my tongue over them instead. This caused a groan to escape Matt’s lips and gave me encouragement to take one into my mouth.

I took my time, giving each one attention before I licked my way up his shaft.

Matt was breathing much more heavily by now and stroked his body as I moved back up towards his face.

“Does this feel good Matt?” I asked.

“This feels amazing Dan, really good.”

“Do you want me to...?”

“Yes...yes I do.”

I smiled and kissed him tenderly before sliding back down.

As I took him into my mouth I could hear him moan loudly.

I gently took hold of his balls before I started to move up and down his shaft.

It felt so good to make Matt feel this good. Every moan, every time he whispered my name made me feel like I had made the right decision.

More and more I increased the stimuli, until Matt started bucking slightly.

I slid back up his shaft so only his head was in my mouth and increased the speed of my ministrations. Matt cried out at the same time as I felt his orgasm hit the back of my mouth.

I left his head in my mouth for a short while, gently sucking any remains of Matt’s seed, before letting him go and lying next to him.

He turned to face me, his face still in a bit of a daze.

“That was truly incredible Dan.”

“You don’t regret allowing me to, do you?” I asked, fearful that now, post orgasm, he may have come to a different conclusion.

“Why would you think that?”

“Because I know you wanted to take it slow. I didn’t want to seem like I pushed you into letting me do that.”

Matt stared at me for a while before taking me into his arms and slowly kissing me.

“I know what I said, and, it will still take a bit longer for anything other than this to happen. But as for the question of regret? I don’t regret it at all Dan. You made me feel amazing.”

“We could go back to just kissing and I wouldn’t mind Matt. I only want to do what you’re comfortable doing.”

“Really? Well, I don’t think you have to worry about the going backwards part.”

“You sure?” I asked.

“I want to go further with you. I can’t keep saying ‘the next day’, ‘the next day’. I’m not going to go back to what we did before; I only want to go further. And I trust you Dan, which is why I let you do that; it’s why I want you to be my first.”

“We’ve plenty of time for that. If you’re now comfortable with this, then I’m more than happy.”

“You’ll be even happier once it’s your turn.” Matt said with a wicked smile.

He then realised what he said and blushed, to which I giggled and cuddled up into him.

Matt dimmed the light in the room with his powers and we stayed there cuddling, kissing and giggling.

just in case no one knows any more lol I have a discussion thread for Seeing Double. So if you want to talk more about Matt or Dan or the story in general then feel free to do so :)

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/29942-seeing-double/

Copyright © 2011 Agaith; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ummm.. So, WHAT is the significance of the Bow??? is Dan supposed to be fighting from a distance? i mean... a little further back from the front line? The rooms sound like places I'd really love to visit! :) awesome visuals Stu! :) :) And.. PLEASE PLEASE write more.. soon... :P (I sound like a broken record.. gah!) BTW, Sarala sounds like a hoot! :P

Link to comment

Darnit Frosty I thought I was gonna be first now that I'm all caught up! Anyways, nice to see Matt trusting Dan more now. And I think it's probably a really great thing for their relationship that Dan has some power now; it will help put them on more equal footing, as Matt wanted.

Link to comment
On 02/08/2011 11:19 AM, Frostina said:
Ummm.. So, WHAT is the significance of the Bow??? is Dan supposed to be fighting from a distance? i mean... a little further back from the front line? The rooms sound like places I'd really love to visit! :) awesome visuals Stu! :) :) And.. PLEASE PLEASE write more.. soon... :P (I sound like a broken record.. gah!) BTW, Sarala sounds like a hoot! :P
Ah the bow...you'll find out later in the story ;)hehe I like to use vivid descriptions of places :) And I love Sarala as well, she injects some more humour into it :) Thanks for reading :)
Link to comment
On 02/08/2011 11:35 AM, Sara Alva said:
Darnit Frosty I thought I was gonna be first now that I'm all caught up! Anyways, nice to see Matt trusting Dan more now. And I think it's probably a really great thing for their relationship that Dan has some power now; it will help put them on more equal footing, as Matt wanted.
It's about time Matt trusted Dan more huh? :P It may not put them on an equal footing but Dan certainly has a role to play :) Thanks for reading :D
Link to comment

Well let me add my three cents worth - sorry I am high brow - 2 cents isn't enough. I have a few questions but I will ask them on the forum. As for the chapter itself - nice stuff. It was a good balance between the budding relationship btw Matt and Dan, and working on world building. Both at once is hard but you did it well. Although I had to cover my eyes when Dan was giving Matt his first blow job - well I opened one so I could read it :P Anyway, I will ask my questions later on your forum, that way I can argue with you when I don't like your vague non committal answers :PAndy

Link to comment

Hey Stu, good to see you are continuing to post! :P hehe. You know, I like the idea of the amulet and the spirit leading Dan and helping him. Have you ever read His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman? They're good--they have spirits as animals(daemons), anyway, this reminded me of that (different, but also cool idea, :) ). I'm getting more and more anxious of this war, now. Especially after the images of Matt and then nothing. Oh-oh. Will the war be written into the story, or is this book about the preparation to the battle? Looking forward to how this develops. Thanks for the read!

Link to comment
On 02/09/2011 01:21 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Well let me add my three cents worth - sorry I am high brow - 2 cents isn't enough. I have a few questions but I will ask them on the forum. As for the chapter itself - nice stuff. It was a good balance between the budding relationship btw Matt and Dan, and working on world building. Both at once is hard but you did it well. Although I had to cover my eyes when Dan was giving Matt his first blow job - well I opened one so I could read it :P Anyway, I will ask my questions later on your forum, that way I can argue with you when I don't like your vague non committal answers :PAndy
lol err thanks :P I'll save a better reply for in the forum then :P Thanks for reading :D
Link to comment
On 02/09/2011 04:21 AM, AnytaSunday said:
Hey Stu, good to see you are continuing to post! :P hehe. You know, I like the idea of the amulet and the spirit leading Dan and helping him. Have you ever read His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman? They're good--they have spirits as animals(daemons), anyway, this reminded me of that (different, but also cool idea, :) ). I'm getting more and more anxious of this war, now. Especially after the images of Matt and then nothing. Oh-oh. Will the war be written into the story, or is this book about the preparation to the battle? Looking forward to how this develops. Thanks for the read!
I havent read them know but ive heard things about them but that didnt even cross my mind when I wrote that. Dan needed a mentor and a source of Energy, what better than a sarcastic load of smoke in an amulet! :P The battle will be in this book, it will all happen here :) Thanks for reading Anyta :)
Link to comment

Just finished reading all 11 chapters today and I’ve really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Link to comment
On 02/09/2011 10:09 AM, Dandevdrew said:
Just finished reading all 11 chapters today and I’ve really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hey Dandevdrew :) nice to meet you. Im really glad you are enjoying the story. Thanks for reading :D
Link to comment

There are parts in the story where your descriptions just blow me away. i can't lie and I don't think you would want me to, but there are some placed where the linking up parts are a little strained. However... the story is woven in such delicate threads and beautiful colours, with gold and silver, as well as black and grey and such vivid details like sparkling jewels into the tapestry that it doesn't matter at all if there are one or two worn spots here and there.

 

The story is unfolding gently and sweetly and it is leaving me wanting more. I like the fluid style with short snappy sentences giving sharp highlights to the generally more flowing style. Frosty's been scattering commas I can tell :) She has basket loads of them :) I have a personal fondness for commas so I think such a generous sharing of the little buggers should be encouraged

 

Of the two I think I am growing to love Dan more, although Matt is totally adorably.

 

I like the way that you are not rushing the sex. Matt's reserve and Dan's understanding are perhaps the sweetest part of the story. Although I am looking forward to reading your take on a full on steamy sex scene ;)

Link to comment
On 02/20/2011 05:58 AM, Nephylim said:
There are parts in the story where your descriptions just blow me away. i can't lie and I don't think you would want me to, but there are some placed where the linking up parts are a little strained. However... the story is woven in such delicate threads and beautiful colours, with gold and silver, as well as black and grey and such vivid details like sparkling jewels into the tapestry that it doesn't matter at all if there are one or two worn spots here and there.

 

The story is unfolding gently and sweetly and it is leaving me wanting more. I like the fluid style with short snappy sentences giving sharp highlights to the generally more flowing style. Frosty's been scattering commas I can tell :) She has basket loads of them :) I have a personal fondness for commas so I think such a generous sharing of the little buggers should be encouraged

 

Of the two I think I am growing to love Dan more, although Matt is totally adorably.

 

I like the way that you are not rushing the sex. Matt's reserve and Dan's understanding are perhaps the sweetest part of the story. Although I am looking forward to reading your take on a full on steamy sex scene ;)

Nephy your comments are a pleasure to read. I am so glad you enjoy my story so much :)I aim to keep improving :)Actually it's Dargon that scatters the commas for editing :P but Frosty would do the same I imagine ;)With the matter of sex, I hope im making it quite realistic, with Matt and what he's been through taking his time. And Dan, if every boyfriend was like him then I dont think anyone would ever break up :DThanks for reading! :hug:
Link to comment

All I have to say is WOW Stuby, I totally get it. :2thumbs:

Great detail and visuals questions popping up all over the place.

I adore Sarala.

I would love Matt as a boyfriend, so you can guess who's head i'm in LOL

Awwww Man I need the spring trough right now.

Awesome and amazing and i'm sooo gonna glomp you LOL

On to the next.....Whoohoo :D

Link to comment
On 06/30/2011 07:28 PM, Mark92 said:
All I have to say is WOW Stuby, I totally get it. :2thumbs:

Great detail and visuals questions popping up all over the place.

I adore Sarala.

I would love Matt as a boyfriend, so you can guess who's head i'm in LOL

Awwww Man I need the spring trough right now.

Awesome and amazing and i'm sooo gonna glomp you LOL

On to the next.....Whoohoo :D

Would love Matt as a boyfriend...you do know who Matt is modelled on don't you? ;) hehehhe I love how I can make great visuals for people, it lets me know my descriptions are good :) Spring trough? it wasn't that hot at the end was it? 0:) Looking forward to the glomp hehehe :) and thanks for reading Marky.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..